23.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

 " I wondered if he was talking about the betting case . . What do you think, Hoya?

. . . . . . .

Why was I being so selfish?

       

Your POV:

" Hoya? " You asked curiously as you waved your hand in front of him.

" You're thinking about something too right ! Tell me ! " I teased.

" I was thinking about methods to tickle you. " he said in quick pace as he started tickling me.

" YAH ! ! HAHAHA " I laughed between my breathes as I couldn't hold his tickles.

On the spur of the moment, Hoya came closer to me and kissed me on the forehead which made me blushed madly again.

" Don't be so sudde--" I said as I hiccuped.

" omo, you're so cute! " he said as he started pinching my cheeks.

*creak* The door of the dance studio opened and in came . .

Woohyun and Eunkyung hand-in-hand.

Looking up at them, we all four felt the awkwardness. I didn't knew what to do until Hoya initiated.

       

Hoya's POV:

  " Come on, let's go. " I said as I grabbed her hand tightly, obvious enough for them to see.

" O-ok " _______ stuttered.

As we walked outside, I started a conversation to recover her from her shock before.

" _______-ah ~ can you promise me something? "

  " Sure if I can do it, I guess? " she said, as she looked up at me.

" Yes, if you want. From now on, if you're upset about anything or just wanna find someone to talk to, call me, okay. .? "