8.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

" Let me help you " hoya said as he reached for my bag. " Here " he said as he passed me my bag.

" Thanks again ! " I smiled at him.

Yet again, Woo hyun rolled his eyes.

After we landed, we headed for the mini bus where we would be riding to the company of Woollim entertainment.

As I boarded the mini bus and saw an available seat beside Hoya, I immediately walked towards it when a hand grabbed me and pulled me to the back of the bus. It was Woo hyun.

" Come here " he said as he pulled me to the back of the bus and gave me the window seat.

" Woo hyun, stop it, seriously. " I hissed at him and looked out of the window.

It was a long ride before all of us reached Woollim's entertainment company. All of us were tired after the flight and the ride towards the company. Still, the manager arranged us to meet at 5pm after the short rests.

We were told that we would share a dance room together where we would practice dances few hours a day. Weekends are off days for both the six trainees and Infinite.

Also, between the six trainees, we would be divided into two and that would be the group we will be debuting in.

The managers were contemplating on who to put in a group before the results came to be me, Na-Ra and the lady whom I met on the plane. It was later on that I found out that her name was Eun kyung. When Eun kyung's name was mentioned by the manager, she seem to gave both Na-Ra and me a death stare. Why is Eun kyung so unfriendly towards others ? Or was it just towards me ?

" The dorms are ready . " the manager said as he guided us there.

There were 2 bedrooms in each dorm and they were 3 dorms in total, one for us three, the other three trainees and Infinite. After we picked out our dorm, we started unpacking our luggages.

For us, we decided that Na-Ra and I would share one room and Eun Kyung would have a room to herself.

" I shall sleep first, goodnight .. " Na-Ra yawned as she headed for the bedroom.

There was only me and Eun kyung in the living room in silence before she spoke.

" Get away from Woo hyun " Eun kyung said.

      

Author's note:

Just a short chapter update ^ ^