15.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

       

 Suddenly, Woo hyun pulled me into him, closed his eyes and kissed me on the lips.

       

Although everything lasted a few seconds, it felt like minutes to me.

As Woo hyun kissed me, I felt a drop of tear. It wasn't me who teared...  It was Woo hyun.

         

Woo hyun slowly release the kiss and whispered softly, " I'm going to get you back. "

" umm? " someone spoke, breaking the silence between Woo hyun and I.

Upon hearing it, I turned to see Hoya standing right in front of us. He must have seen what had happened. Looking back at Woo hyun, he was clearing that tear away.

       

" Let's go " Hoya said as he grabbed my arm.

Soon as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to a bench nearby, leaving Woo hyun all alone in front of the door of the dance studio.

" He felt remorseful for letting you go that day, didn't he ? " Hoya causally asked.

" I think he really is sorry... " I answered.

" I doubt so. " Hoya whispered so softly that I almost couldn't hear him.

" No , Hoya, I think I should forgive him. " I said as I released the grip of Hoya. " He seemed to be truthful about his words.. " I added as I was about to turn backwards to find Woo hyun.

" I shall go find him. " I mumbled as I was walking back.

" No.. Wait. You don't know what's happening, _______.. " Hoya said.

" tell me then. " I replied coldly.

There was a moment of silence as Hoya looked into my eye. He didn't gave a single reply to me.

" Okay, I get it. " I said as I ran back to the studio to find Woo hyun.

       

Hoya's POV:

I don't want to let her know.. She would get really hurt if she does.