7.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

Looking around, the other two available seats were either beside Hoya or Woohyun.

Which one should I take ?

" Can you not block my way ? " a lady behind me hissed.

As I moved aside for her to pass through, she walked over quickly to the seat beside Woo hyun with all smiles. I was stunned at her change of attitude in ... Seconds ? Yeah.

Before I took a seat beside Hoya, I swear I saw Woo hyun rolling his eyes at me. WHAAAAT.

" Hi " I said as I sat beside Hoya.

" Sup ! " he replied.

And there goes our conversation. As I was bored, I look through the reflection of the game screen in front of me installed in the seat. I could see the lady trying to start conversations with Woo hyun but he is like.... ignoring her ? ! Woo hyun is just looking outside the window. And there was just clouds. The lady's a trainee too right ? I guess. .

Ahh, why is the air-conditioning so coooold....? I thought as I rubbed my hands together making heat.

" Here you go " Hoya looked at me curiously as he passed me his jacket.

" Thanks ! " I replied.

He smiled as he nodded his head and the silent atmosphere resurfaced.

I can't help but look over to Hoya occasionally. He is friendly but he seems mysterious at times too when he is alone. He seems to be in his own world. .

As minutes pass, I realized my need for the toilet. I had to pass by Woo hyun's seating area. As I looked at them, I saw the lady sleeping away and Woo hyun.. he suddenly turned and looked at me. Shocked, I quickly turned away and walked to the toilet in a faster pace. Waiting for the toilet to be available, a familiar voice appeared behind me.

" That lady is so irritating .. " Woo hyun mumbled.

Pretending I didn't heard him, I looked in another direction.

" YAH ! IM TALKING TO YOU " Woo hyun shouted at me.

" Sorry Sir, would you mind lowering your voice? Thank you. " an air stewardess said to Woo hyun as she passed by.

I was cupping my hand over my mouth as I was about to burst out in laughter but it was then that the person in the toilet came out and I entered and managed not to laugh out loud.

When I came out of the toilet, Woo hyun wasn't there. Who cares anyway.. When I was walking back to my seat, Woo hyun wasn't in his seat, he was in ... MY seat. WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM.

" YAH ! Go back to your seat " I whispered and smacked Woo hyun's shoulder not wanting to wake Hoya up from his sleep.

Upon hearing me, Woo hyun signaled me to take his seat. I didn't want to quarrel with him on the plane at that moment, hence I decided to take his seat. Anyway, there was only 1 hour left before the plane reaches Seoul.

I was trying to squeeze through that little space between the lady that Woo hyun sat with earlier and the chair in front, preventing me from waking her up.

" Finally " I said in relief as I sat on Woo hyun's seat. Looking out of the window, I remembered the days when Woo hyun and I were together. I loved window seats because only then was I able to look out at the beautiful sceneries outside. Whenever we took the public transports, Woo hyun would always leave the window seat for me. Ahh, those days... A thought struck my mind, was this seat for me because of that ? No no no , don't think it is.. he has changed so much.

As the one hour passed by and the plane came to a halt at Seoul's International Airport, I had to again squeeze through that tiny space to retrieve my bag that was placed on the cabin above my seat.

" WHY ARE YOU SEATING BESIDE ME ? " the lady stunned.

Uhh, whatever, I don't owe her any explanations. I ignored her and went over to take my bag. WHY IS IT SO HIGH UP. Can't even reach it ! !  

" Short. " Woo hyun commented as he passed by me to get his bag.

" Tsk " I whispered back.

When Woo hyun wanted to come back to help me retrieve my bag, Hoya stood up.

" Let me help you " hoya said as he reached for my bag. " Here " he said as he passed me my bag.

" Thanks again ! " I smiled at him.

Yet again, Woo hyun rolled his eyes.

      

Author's notes:

To those who voted for seating with Woo hyun, I'm sorry :( WH vs Hoya - 5-8 ! ! Thanks to those who voted ♥ And ya, I do realized in this case there were a lot more Woo hyun scenes compared to Hoya's. But don't worry, there would be a lot more Hoya scenes in the future, I promise ! ! Shan't reveal much here :X  

As usual, I hope you liked this chapter and thanks to the comments, readers & subscribers  ♥ DO CHECK OUT THE POSTER I PUT ON, ON THE FOREWORD. IT'S DONE BY @poison_iVee ! !  ♥ Do check out her poster shop ! I think she does nice posters :) Thanks again iVee ! :)