16.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

Hoya's POV:

I don't want to let her know.. She would get really hurt if she does.

       

Your POV:

As I ran back to where I was earlier, Woo hyun wasn't there anymore. I thought since it was getting late I should return back to the dorm.

Hoya's words went through my mind. Was Hoya trying to separate me from Woo hyun ? Or was he trying to warn me about something ? I don't know who to believe already. They're all bastards. . .

" Eh ? " I thought to myself as I saw the light of the doorway still on at this point of time. " it shouldn't be on ... "

As I looked over, I saw Sunggyu and Woo hyun chatting happily away. I wondered what they were talking about.

Hiding behind a large bush, I managed to hear parts of their conversation.

       

" You think she would fall for you back ? " Sunggyu said.

" Of course, if I wasn't confident, why would I make this bet with you. " Woo hyun replied.

" Bet ?! " I thought to myself as I clenched my fist.

" Why do you need the money so urgently anyway ? " Sunggyu asked.

" I wanna buy Apink's album . . " Woo hyun smirked. ( You know his love for girl groups ;) )

" WHAT ?! For that , you would play with _______'s feelings ? " Sunggyu shouted.

" We already broke up anyways. " Woo hyun replied.

I couldn't bear their conversation any longer. NAM WOO HYUN, FOR A GIRL GROUP... HE WOULD JUST PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS ? Urgh.

When I had the urge to jump out of my hiding place and scold Woo hyun for being so childish and all . . . ,

someone's hand held on to mine.

       

Author's note:

Sorry for giving such a dumb excuse to make the bet -bow- Dx