13.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

Woo hyun's POV:

Tsk, I suspect that something is going on between Hoya and _______...

       

" Woo hyun oppa ! " Eun kyung shouted as she interlocked her arm with Woo hyun's arm.

Grabbing the chance, Woo hyun decided to ask Eun kyung about it.

" Eun kyung ah, do you think _______ likes Hoya ? Or the other way round ? " Woo hyun curiously asked.

" Unnie ...? Uh I don't know. " Eun kyung replied as she tightened her grip around Woo hyun's arm. " Oppa.... " Eun kyung whined.

" Bye, gotta go first. " Woo hyun said as he shook Eun kyung's arm off him.

By the time she reacted, Eun kyung was already looking at the leaving Woo hyun.

       

* back at the table *

" Are you going to make an appearance on that variety show later too ? " Hoya asked as he munched on his food.

" Yeah, Hoya oppa too ? " I smiled.

Hoya nodded his head and gave a smile back.

" It's gonna be fun ! " I thought to myself.

       

  Note: when you see {~} , insert your own preferred group name ^ ^        

It was already afternoon when the filming started. Each of us sat in place. Infinite had to practice their song, " Be Mine " one last time before filming commences.

3.....

2....

1..

ACTION !

" Good afternoon viewers ! " the MC started. " Woah, who do we have here ~ ? INFINITE AND {~} ! " he raised his voice to welcome us as everyone clapped.

" Shall we start with Infinite performing ? " he shouted.

With an unanimous agreement, Infinite went to the middle of the stage.

The music started.

" Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, ou~? ( Be mine, I love you, okay.. ou~? )  

" naega neol geokjeonghae, ou~? ~ " ( I worry about you, okay.. ou~? )

It was then, at that point of the song, that I noticed Woo hyun keeping an eye contact with me. Was he trying to tell me his feelings through the lyrics ?

" NOO _______, YOU CAN'T FALL FOR HIS TRICKS AGAIN ! ! " I thought to myself as I shifted my attention to Hoya.

He really gives his best for the performance.. I stared at Hoya for quite some time until he happened to turned to me with the lyrics,

" gipi paeyo beorin sangcheo, deopeo julge utge, halge, naegeollo mandeulge " ( I’ll cover your deep scars, and make you laugh. And make you mine. )

With a shocked look, I quickly look away in fear that he would notice me staring at him. From the corner of my eye, I could see him having a smile to himself.

" You look red " Na-Ra whispered.

I bit my lip trying to get rid of the redness on my cheeks.

" I'm sure the Infinite members would have someone they admire from {~} right ? " the MC asked curiously causing laughter on the set.

" Sungyeol-ssi ? " the MC asked.

" Na-Ra " he answered shyly.

I looked at Na-Ra for a moment and thought that she would burst right at that point with.. happiness.

" Woo hyun ? " the MC asked.

" _______ " Woo hyun answered confidently and tried to have eye contact with me after he answered.

Looking at the MC, I managed to force out a smile.

" Hoya ? " the MC asked again.

       

" _______ " Hoya answered, fixing his eyes on Woo hyun.

Unnoticeable to the others but only us three, Woo hyun was exchanging looks with Hoya.

       

Credit: snsdlyrics.wordpress.com