6.

P A R A D I S E ♥

From last chapter:

I smiled at him again before reluctantly leaving the seat. He makes me feel really comfortable around him...

As I left Hoya for Na-Ra, I quickened my pace as she seems to be rushing me over to her side.

" The results are out ! ! " she exclaimed. " let's go check it out . " she added as she grabbed my hands and pushed through the crowd to check out the list of people chosen.

" Blah blah blah... " Na-Ra mumbled as she was reading the list of names. " OMO, _______, WE GOT IN ! ! ! " she shouted and started to hug me tightly.

This time, instead of complaining about her actions, I actually felt happy too. I guess our practices throughout that week paid it off. It was actually better to know that there were only 6 finalists out of the 100. We looked up the stage as the judges spoke some words.

" Congratulations to the 6 finalists. You will be leaving to Korea immediately tomorrow. Have a goodnight sleep and we'll see you at the airport tomorrow. " the judges announced.

" Woollim's actions are really fast " I whispered to Na-Ra as she nodded her head.

      

* At home *

As I was packing up my luggage for the airport the next day, I received a message from Na-Ra:

" Sleep early and wake up early tomorrow ! Oink. @: " she texted.

Isn't Na-Ra so cute ? hahaha.

After reading the message, I laid myself in bed and slept.

      

* Next day at the airport *

" Aish, why is Na-Ra taking so long to reach here ? ? " I thought to myself.  

I turned around as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" You need help with the luggages ? " Sungyeol asked.

" Nope, it's okay. Thanks. " I replied.

" Waiting for someone ? " he asked.

" Yeah, Na-Ra. " I smiled thinking of how Na-Ra spazzed over Sungyeol.

" I see... I gotta go now, catch up with you later ! " Sungyeol exclaimed.

" Bye ~ " I said looking at him hopping away.

" Catch up with me.... LATER ? " I thought. " why would we see him -- "

OH WAIT. If Sungyeol's at the airport, the other members of Infinite would be here too... Umm.. They're also going back to Korea.. Hmmm.. Same flight ? ? T - T

" _______ ! ! ! " a loud sound was heard shouting from my back. You know who it is.

" YOU'RE LAAAATE " I shouted back at Na-Ra.

" Ahh, mianhe ! " she said while bowing non-stop.

" haha it's okay ! We need to board the flight already , let's go ! " I patted her back.

      

* On board the plane *

" _______ ah, I will go seat with Sungyeol to chat with him k, mianhe ! " she pouted.

  Looking around, the other two available seats were either beside Hoya or Woohyun.

Which one should I take ?