14.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

       

 " _______ " Hoya answered, fixing his eyes on Woo hyun.

Unnoticeable to the others but only us three, Woo hyun was exchanging looks with Hoya.

       

I had a hard time getting to sleep as I thought about the filming that took place in the afternoon.

" AISH ! " I shouted as I started to attack my pillow.

" Wah. " Na-Ra spoke.

" Not sleeping yet ? " I glance over to her side.

" Nope... _______, I sense a love triangle. " Na-Ra said as she laughed a little.

Rolling my eyes at her, I buried my head into my pillow.

Hoya was just kidding right ?

Rolling around in the bed, thinking about it as the time passed by. Na-Ra was already deep in sleep and I felt a need to find Hoya and talk to him about it. I just wanted... to know ?

Assuming that Hoya would still stay up and be in the Dance studio, I headed there.

"  Are you there ~ ? " I asked as I knocked on the door of the dance studio nervously.

I was about to head back to the dorms as there wasn't any reply after a few minutes but suddenly, someone's arms were wrapping around my waist.

" Hey, finding me ? " a familiar voice spoke beside my ear.

       

As I had guessed, it was Nam Woo hyun.

" Let go. " I said coldly as I manage to successfully push Woo hyun's arms away.

" Why are you still up so late ? You used to sleep early.. " Woo hyun said as he looked me straight in my eyes.

" Used to. " I emphasized. " it's all in the past. " I added.

" You came here to find Hoya, didn't you ? " he asked , which left me speechless.

Upon seeing me not replying him, he continued asking.

" You fell for Hoya ? " he asked again.

" Did you ? " he added as he placed his hands on each of my shoulders.

" So what if I do ? " I answered coldly staring at him straight back in his eyes.

Under the dim streetlight, I could see Woo hyun having the this-isn't-the-answer-I-wanted look.

Speaking frankly, I kind of regretted what I answered him.

" Okay . . " he softly spoke.

Suddenly, Woo hyun pulled me into him, closed his eyes and kissed me on the lips.