3.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

" So... Are you going to join me in the auditions ? " She looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted.

........................

" Ugh, FINE " I gave up.

      

Practices were frequent in that week as Na-Ra wouldn't let any of our free time to be lost.

There was also hardly any time to check my emails which I do occasionally. It was only till Sunday night, which was the day before the auditions that I managed to check it. It was really disappointing to see only 3 emails being received since I have been away for so long T _ T

But..........

All three of the emails were sent by Woo hyun.

The first one went,

" Hey, I heard that you're going for the auditions.. really ? "

Second one went,

" So... are you going ?? "

Third one went,

" Just wanna tell you that I would be there with my other team members "

GREAT. So, I would be seeing my ex again, when we recently broke up. I HAVE TO FACE HIM AGAIN. It kind of ruined my mood that night. Brushing away the feelings, I turned in for the night.

      

* Next day at the auditions *

" _______, I'm so excited !! " Na-Ra shouted.

Sometimes, this friend of mine should realize we are in public...

" Yeah.. " I nodded and replied reluctantly.

In fact, I wasn't paying attention to what Na-Ra was saying afterwards. Apparently, I was trying to find Woo hyun through the crowds. Not to talk to him but to avoid him.

PIAK PIAK PIAK I turned around to see Na-Ra slapping my shoulder.

" OMO, there's a cute guy over there !!! " she spazzed.

Looking at the direction she was pointing, I saw a really tall guy. Okay, I admit, he looks really cute. WAIT.

Woo hyun was standing beside that guy.. AND OH GOSH, THEY ARE COMING IN OUR DIRECTION. I tried to pull Na-Ra away.

" Let go !! " she yelled at me. " Woo hyun is there too ! "

" WE BROKE UP " I whispered back.

" WHAT -- "

Before she had time to reply me, that really tall and cute guy and Woo hyun was already standing in front of us.

" hey " Woo hyun said.

WHAT. So after all these weeks, you finally saw me and all you come up with is " HEY " ??

" Annyeong ! Sungyeol imnida ! " that tall and cute guy introduced himself and smiled.

From the corner of my eye, I could already see Na-Ra about to faint as she was blushing really badly. She probably couldn't bear the cuteness hahaha.

" Hello " I replied looking at Sungyeol's direction.

Woo hyun was about to say something when Na-Ra cut him off.

" IT'S OUR TURN NOW, _______ ! " Na-Ra shouted. " See you later, Sungyeol and Woo hyun ! " and.. Na-Ra winked.. at Sungyeol...

As I was about to turn and leave, Woo hyun grabbed my hand.

" Good luck. " he said while looking into my eyes.

Nodding my head, I headed to the room where the auditions took place.

      

Author's notes:

The comments you guys gave me really motivates me in writing this fanfic. Thaaaanks ♥ Oh and if you have any criticisms or wishes on this fic, please write it down so I can improve and add  on to it :) thanks :) I really do appreciate it !! ♥