10.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

" Your words don't come from your heart right ? " he winked as he followed me.

" IT DOES. " I rolled my eyes at him.

      

The dance training was alright.. Picked up some things here and there. But sometimes I feel that Hoya was being too strict and serious. It's good but.... the others were all given very little rest time.

Anyways, we were all tired by the time we came back to our dorms. It was already close to 11pm. I was about to sleep but Eun kyung wanted to talk to me.

" Unnie, you know I like Woo hyun right ? " Eun kyung asked.

" Yeaah " I nodded my head.

" Then can you give him to me ? " she asked again. " I will give anything in return. "

I was raging. Woo hyun isn't a toy neither Love is. What does she mean by give. Woo hyun isn't mine in the first place to speak. She's too young to understand true love.

" Yah ! Eun kyung, Woo hyun isn't a toy when you can buy and play with and dispose off when you don't want it anymore. Neither is Love. " I raged.

Eun kyung was shocked. I guess she haven't been scolded before since she was all pampered. But I really felt a need to let her know that Love isn't such a thing. Agh, and why do I tell her that when Woo hyun himself treated me like a toy. Didn't he ?

Eun kyung started to tear. Uh, I wanted to stop her from crying but she ran back into her room and locked her door.

How she cried made me return back to the day when me and Woo hyun broke up. He made a great impact on my life and he left just like that leaving a scar. And now he stills revolves around my life when I'm trying to forget the past.  

Trying to get these off my mind, I decided to take a walk outside of the dorms.

" @&$/&?!¥@ "

As I tried to figure out where the sounds came from, I was leaded to the door of the dance studio.

      

Author's note:

Sorry if I don't reply to the comments D: but I do read every single one of them and I really appreciate every single comment you made ♥ oh and DO ANTICIPATE NEXT CHAPTER ;)