11.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

As I tried to figure out where the sounds came from, I was leaded to the door of the dance studio.

      

As I gently opened the door, I was greeted by someone dancing with powerful moves.

It was Hoya.

 I looked at the clock in the dance studio and the time shown was close to 1am.

Hoya paid full attention to his moves even though it was late and didn't at all notice me entering the dance studio. I sat myself down and looked at him dance. It was only when the music died down that he notice me sitting in a corner of the studio through the reflection of the mirror at the studio.

" Woah, sup. " he said keeping his smile.

" Awesome dance moves you have there " I said as I clapped my hands.

" Thanks.. " he replied as he sat beside me with sweat rolling down profusely.

If I was to summarize our conversations, it would be called " Thanks and Welcome. "

" Welcome ! " I replied.

" Why are you here ? I mean it's so late already.. " Hoya asked.

" Umm, I couldn't sleep.. " I lied. " What about you ? "

" It's my daily routine. I would continue practicing even though the other members return to the dorm. " he said.

" Why are you so serious ! " I jokingly asked and gave an awkward laugh.

" I need to be. " Hoya replied with a serious face.

The atmosphere became really awkward. It was like those scenes you see in shows, you know, a crow flying past your head. Yeah.

" My parents is against me being an idol but I really want to, to express my love for arts. Hence I decided to go against them and auditioned for an idol. I'm really aiming to get awards so that I would prove them wrong. I really love dancing hence the dance studio is my PARADISE. I can't live without it. " Hoya added.

" Why is being an idol so important.. Why can't you just appreciate the love ones beside you. Why do you just dump them behind ! ! " I shouted at Hoya thinking about Woo hyun. The awkward atmosphere resurfaced. Realizing the situation I'm in, I mumbled, " I'm sorry. "

The feeling was so weird after shouting at Hoya. I looked down on the floor and felt like digging a hole for me to escape out of this dance studio.

" hahahaha, what happened ? " he laughed at my reaction.

As I felt that he was trustworthy, I told him everything from the start to Eun kyung about the relationship between me and Woo hyun. Hoya seemed like a good listener.

" I see.. I guess this was the reason why you were sad the other day at the auditions.. ? Was it because of Woo hyun? " he asked.

I nodded my head.

" Don't blame Eun kyung, she's probably still naive so yeah and furthermore l, she's your future group member, both of you should get along " he added.

Both of us opened up more as the time went by with more topics we shared together. We gossiped, laughed, joked throughout the conversation. We didn't even realized how close we got. It was only when the clock made a sound which it does hourly, then we realized that it was already 4am.

" I guess it's time to go back to the dorms " I yawned.

" Yeah " Hoya said in agreement as he stood up and packed his bag before leaving.

Before Hoya closed the door of the dance studio, I turned back and jokingly said, " Bye Hoya's Paradise ~ ! " I giggled.

Looking up at Hoya, he gave out a small laugh. I smiled seeing him laugh, he seems more friendly like that.

We soon reached where the dorms were. Being a gentlemen, Hoya insisted on walking me towards the door of my dorm. Facing him, I waved goodbye.

" Thanks for accompanying me " he said as he leant towards me and gave me a peck on my forehead.

      

Author's note:

Will be going overseas on Friday already so I won't be updating till i'm back... please don't forget this fanfic ! D: Will continue updating when im back :( Much love to those who were with this fic from the starting till now. Thanks for your support ♥