22.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

Eunkyung's POV:   

" Woohyun oppa ah ~ " I said as I tightened my hug with him.   _______ unnie is such a lucky girl. .

Your POV:

*bumps onto Sunggyu*

" OUCH ! " I deliberately shouted, reminded of the betting case between him and Woohyun.

" I'm sorry ! " Sunggyu whispered.

" Nappeun Namja. " I hissed.

  " What ?? " Sunggyu shouted. " oh, come on, you think that was real ? "

" huh? "

" oops. " he muttered as he ran off as quick as the speed of light.

" YAH! " I shouted behind him as he left.

       

Was he referring to the betting case ? It shouldn't be, right . . ?

Hoya's POV:

" Hey! " I shouted as _______ passed by.

She didn't seem to notice me until I tapped her shoulders.

" What's on your mind ? " I asked while bending infront of her at eye level with an eye-smile.

" N-Nothing ! " She stuttered. " Yes? "

" Really? " I teased. " Come, let's go to the dance studio. " I said as I pulled her arm.

After the few minutes of entering the dance studio, she just wasn't herself. She was obviously thinking about something else . .

I stopped dancing and walked over to where she sat.

" Tell me. " I panted as I placed both my hands on her shoulders and faced her.

" It's just . . . " she started as she continued telling me what happened at the cafeteria this morning. " I wondered if he was talking about the betting case . . What do you think, Hoya ? "

       

All the while as she talked about it, I wasn't paying attention upon hearing Woohyun's name. I just wanted time with _______.

Why was I being so selfish?

       

A/N: Happy new year ^ ___ ^