9.

P A R A D I S E ♥
From last chapter:

" Get away from Woo hyun " Eun kyung said.

      

What ... ? I thought in my mind and was in the state of shock.

" You heard me. I know both of you have already broke up, so stop getting close to Woo hyun already. " she rolled her eyes.

" I'm not the one getting close to him, Eun kyung. " I replied. " And... Who are you ? ? "

" Why should I tell you who I am. Just get away from Woo hyun. "  Eun kyung said as she stared at me.

After she finished her sentence, she went back into her room. BAM! She shut the door loudly.

She's weeeeeird. She can have Woo hyun for all I care. .

      

* Next day *

Dance practices today... Hmm. Shall go there early first, don't wanna be late.

As I was about to leave, I turned around as I heard the bedroom door open. It was Eun kyung. She was also going to the dance studio.

Leaving the door opened for her, I went out first. On the way out, I knocked onto Woo hyun.

" YAAH ! NAMU . " I shouted at him for blocking my way.

He was just staring at me. Looking up at him, the incident that happened yesterday rushed into my mind. I turned a little to see Eun kyung with a death stare while passing by us.

" YAH ! " Woo hyun shouted.

I woke up to my senses after he called me.

" What . " I answered.

" Am I that handsome that you have to stare at me for so long ? " he asked.

" Pshh , you're thick-skinned. " I replied. " umm, is Eun kyung related to you in any way ? "

" Why are you so interested ? " he smirked.

" Just answer me ! ! " I smacked him.

" Well... She's my childhood friend. Why do you ask ? " he asked curiously.

" Nah, nothing much.. She's kind of unfriendly... " I said.

" What do you expect from a girl that comes from a rich family ? She's treated as a princess thus her character. She could get whatever she wants. " Woo hyun commented.

" Ahh, I see.. I think she likes you ! " I giggled.

" Don't you feel jealous ? " he replied.

" What ? ? No way. I more than hope she would be together with you so that you won't disturb me anymore. " I said as I walked away.

" Your words don't come from your heart right ? " he winked as he followed me.

" IT DOES. " I rolled my eyes at him.

      

Author's note:

FYI, Namu means tree in Korean and it's one of Woo hyun's nickname :)