1.

P A R A D I S E ♥
" Let's break up. " he said as he avoided my already teary eyes.

" Hey, " I gently tugged at the side of his shirt " please don't leave me.. "

" Sorry. I really.. "

Before he even finished his sentence, he left the room in a hurry heading for the main door while carrying the baggages he was packing up earlier.

Following him out of the room, he didn't even bothered to look back at me one last time. I guess it goes to show how I already left his heart. Carrying the bulky baggages, he left for the main road to flag for a cab to the airport.

I stood at the porch of the main door akimbo, looking at him leave. I was obviously flustered and was on the verge of breaking down. I wasn't being desperate. But, I just lost my first love whom gave me happy memories that were locked in my mind.

I would have already prepared for this in the beginning when he told me he was going for the auditions. He was really talented. Friends around him could already foresee him having a high chance of him getting to be the top few but I pretended I didn't knew about this because I did not want to face the things that would happened if he was chosen.

The results came out to be as expected. He did great during the auditions and would soon become a trainee in the company, Woollim Entertainment. Also, we had to break up due to the regulations in the contract. He was to fly to Korea immediately to start his trainee life. This was his dream from the start.. to be an idol. Who am I to stop him ?

I guess our 3-year relationship from high school ended easily just like how it started. Bye, Nam Woo Hyun.

      

Author's notes:

Was really happy when I saw the subscriptions and comments <3 omg really thank you guys <3 I hope you like this chapter :D