^^2

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Angel's POV*

Nelia and I went to the mini market to buy some foods first. It’s great that Nelia doesn't whine like most kids, EXO sunbaenim really taught her well. Then, as we were walking down the street, Nelia called me and pointed at one sign and then I looked up at what she was pointing at.

'Bubble tea?' I asked and she nodded. 'Did Sehun papa gave you some bubble tea before?' She nodded before smiling. 'What flavor do you like?'

'Choco!' I giggled when she shouted out her answer. 'Let go buy one and share, ok?' She nodded and we walked to the shop and ordered one bubble tea. 'Is it good?' Nelia nodded with full of the chewy pearl.

'Shall we take a picture and send it to Sehun papa?' I suggested and she nodded. So, I took out my phone before taking a picture with Nelia before sending it to Sehun sunbaenim. 'Let’s go home now. You must be hungry.' I held her little hand as we walked to my apartment.

'Kevin oppa, I'm home and I brought someone too.' I said as I entered the apartment and Nelia quietly walked to the living room as she was finishing our bubble tea. 'Oppa?' I called again for my brother and went to check his room. 'Isn't he home from work yet?' Kevin oppa worked as a CEO at our father's company and he often sleep at his office when he was a lot of paper works to do before coming home to shower and going back to the office.

'Eonni??!!' I heard Nelia calling me and rushed back to the living room. When I got there, she was pointing at the couch. 'What is it, Nelia?' I asked her before walking over to see what wrong. Just then, I gave out a sigh of relief when I saw Kevin oppa sleeping on the couch, still in his suit.

'Oppa.. Go freshen up.' I said and patted on his shoulder. He groaned and slightly opened his eyes to look at me and Nelia. 'Who’s she?' He pointed at Nelia as she was still trying to finish the bubble tea and asked. 'She's my senior's daughter and I'm babysitting her for awhile.' I answered and he slowly got up.

'Oppa?' Nelia said and pointed at him. I smiled and nodded before pulling her to me as I sat on the floor while Oppa was on the couch. 'What's her name?' He asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. 'Nelia.' I answered and he nodded before yawning.

'A lot of paper works last night?' I asked and he nodded again. 'My hand is tired from signing all the paper works and attending all the meeting and I have a meeting to attend with the head of Lee's industry at 3.' He sighed and I nodded. 'Can't Papa go instead of you? Oppa, you haven't slept or rest for weeks now and your face is terrible.' I said to him and he sighed.

'You know that Papa was already retired the moment I took over?' Kevin oppa answered and it’s my turn to sigh. 'Papa?' Nelia repeated and he smiled at her. 'How old is she?'

'I think she's one year old.' I answered and she clapped as she smiled. 'I think you're right about that.' Oppa giggled for the first time in a few weeks. 'Oppa, what do you want for lunch or breakfast?' I asked.

'How about we have porridge instead? My stomach is killing me for not eating right.' He answered and I pouted. 'Don't worry about me, little sis. I'm fine, just an indigestion.' He added and patted my head. 'Next time I'm bringing some foods for you to eat at the office and you better eat it.' I threaten him and he giggled again. 'Araso, lil sis. But you have to focus on your studies and your trainee time.'

'Don't worry about that. I'm 20 years old now, I know how to manage my time, studying and training.' I replied and he ruffled my hair. 'Now, go wash up. Your breath stinks.' I giggled and he finally got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom.

Just then, Nelia handed me the empty cup and pulled me up before leading to the kitchen.

'Rubbish can.' She said and pointed to the rubbish can before stepping on the paddle and took the empty cup from me and threw it in the can. 'Good job, Nelia.' I cheered and she clapped as she smiled. 'Do you want to help me to cook some porridge?' I asked and she nodded. 'Let go.' I said and carried her to the counter before putting her on a chair. 'You sit here and watch me cook, ok? Behave and stay, arachi?'

'Araso.' Nelia replied and nodded.

*End of POV*

The members started practiced right after Nelia went out with Angel and they practiced for 4 straight hours before resting. As they were resting, Sehun checked his phone and saw unread message for someone. So, he opened it and saw a picture of Nelia and Angel drinking bubble tea together. He laughed and called the other.

'Hyung, have a look at this.' He said and showed them the picture. 'It's Nelia and Angel-issh drinking bubble tea together.' He continued and laughed again before the other joined. 'Nelia sure love drinking bubble tea.' D.O stated as he smiled. ‘And Sehun was the one who gave her a sip of his bubble tea in the first place.' Suho said and Sehun gave him a cheeky smile. 'She's the one who asked for a sip.' Sehun protested. Just then, Chanyeol got a text message from someone. He opened the text and smiled. 

 

'Guys, come have a look at this.' He said and showed it to the members. 'Angel took a picture of Nelia eating porridge.' The other laughed and shook their head. 'Nelia sure is a big eater.' Lay said and the other nodded. 'She is just like her Baekkie papa.' Said Baekhyun confidently.

'Yeah, right?' Chen smirked and Baekhyun was about to hit him when Chen quickly ran away. 'Guys, time to practice.' Their managers said and the boys put away their phones and went back to their positions.

_At Angel's place_

'She sure is a big eater.' Kevin said as they watched Nelia finishing her bowl of porridge. 'She's a big girl, so she has to eat a lot.' Said Angel and wiped the bites of rice off Nelia's cheeks. 'After this, do you want to go shopping?' Angel asked and she just nodded. 'So, finish your food first, ok?' Nelia nodded again.

'Why are you bringing her shopping?' Kevin asked Angel and she turned to him. 'She doesn't have anything to wear at night and I think sunbaenim will practice till midnight. I don’t want her to wear dirty clothes to sleep.' Answered Angel and her brother patted her head. 'You really have a kind heart like Mama.' He said and she smiled. 'I miss her so much.' He sighed and his hand went down to her cheeks before caressing them.

'I miss her too, oppa but like Papa said, Mama will always be with us in our hearts, if we keep on remembering her in our life.' She said and he smiled before nodding. 'Eonni...' Nelia called and showed her empty bowl to them. 'Good job, Neli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter