^^16

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You know my house is just a few blocks away from the basketball court?” Nelia said to Woo Shin as they walked through the street hand in hand. “Like I said, I’m still walking you home.” Replied WooShin and he smiled at her. “Beside why would I let a beautiful girl who is soon to be my girlfriend walk alone?” Nelia blushed and he let out a giggle. “Aigoo~” WooShin pinched her cheek and gave her a peak on the lips.

“Ahem…” Someone faked a cough and the two slowly turned to the direction. “Having fun, are we?” He asked and glared at WooShin. “SeoJun-ah, what are you doing here?” Asked Nelia as she quickly let go of WooShin’s hand and stand in front of him.

“Good question, but maybe I should ask you the same question?” SeoJun asked back. “I was just hanging out with WooShin.” Answered Nelia and SeoJun just stared at her. “I was worried about you for the past couple of days and I was surprised when I saw you in the tv, performing.  How did you ended up at Busan? Where did you run to?”

“I can’t tell you.” Nelia mumbled and sighed. “Look, let just go home. I’ll see you tomorrow, WooShin. Come on, SeoJun.” Nelia waved goodbye at WooShin before grabbing SeoJun’s wrist and dragged him away from WooShin.

“I hate him.” SeoJun murmured loud enough for Nelia to hear. “WooShin is a good guy, SeoJun. There’s no reason for you to hate him.” Replied Nelia and he pulled his wrist from her grip, making them to stop walking. “Are you taking his side now? Nelia, you barely know him. I’m your childhood friend. I know you better than him.”

“SeoJun, let’s just stop talking about this.” Sighed Nelia and walked away. Just then, SeoJun grabbed her wrist and turned her to face him. Their faces were inches away from each other. Nelia quickly leaned away by putting her hands on his chest. “Do you like him?” SeoJun asked and Nelia quickly looked away from him. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. WooShin is just a friend.” Answered Nelia and pulled away from him, but SeoJun pulled her closer again.

“Don’t lie, Nelia. I saw him kissed you just now.” Nelia’s eyes widen and looked away from him. “Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don’t like him.” Nelia looked at him and looked away again.

“You like him, don’t you?” SeoJun asked and leaned in closer to her left ear. “I will make you love me, even if it takes me forever.” Nelia shivered and quickly pulled herself away from SeoJun. “You changed, SeoJun.”

“I changed because of you, Nelia.” SeoJun replied and held her hands, which she pulled away. “You’re not the SeoJun I be friended with and I don’t like the new you.” Nelia said to him and ran away.  “Nelia!!” SeoJun shouted and ruffled his hair.

“I’m home.” Nelia greeted as she opened the door and took off her shoes. “Yixing papa? Hannie papa?” Nelia ran to Lay’s apartment and no one was home. “They told me to come home, but no one’s home.” She sighed and went to her room to change.

Nelia was drying her hair when her phone rang. She quickly ran to the nightstand and answered her phone without checking who the caller was.

“Hello?”

“Nelia, it’s me. WooShin.” A voice answered and immediately she smiled at his voice. “Missed me?” She giggled and sat on the edge of her bed.

“Maybe a little.” She replied and he giggled back. “Sorry about SeoJun. I didn’t notice he was there.” She sighed.

“No, it’s ok. I don’t mind at all. I didn’t notice him too.” WooShin replied and she let out a giggle. “Don’t forget me after you move to Beijing. Because I will be right here waiting for you to come back.”

“I won’t and I will be coming back for the holidays.” Nelia said to him and he giggled. “I just hope that you won’t be the one who is going to forget me when I move.”

“Trust me, I won’t ever.” Nelia giggled and sighed. “I’m going to miss you, WooShin.” He sighed. “I’m going to miss you too.” Replied WooShin and she hummed.

“Nelia, are you home?” A voice called and a knock on her door was heard. Nelia leaned away from her phone and went to open her room’s door, revealing Luhan. “You’re home already, good. Come to the living room, your other papas are waiting.” She nodded and closed the door after Luhan leave.

“WooShin, I have to go now. My dad’s home and he want to talk to me. Talk to you later.” She said and WooShin hummed before hanging up. Nelia blow-dried her hair with a hair drier and combed it before going to the living room.

“So… Have you made a decision yet?” Suho asked when she came before having a seat between Kai and Chanyeol. Immediately Baekhyun stood up from the couch. “It’s not even Tuesday and Luhan hyung said that he gave her until Tuesday to give her answer. Today is Saturday, she got three days left.”

“I’m asking her this; maybe she already made a decision.” He answered and Baekhyun sighed. “So, did you make a decision yet?” D.O asked her.

“I know it’s early to say this, but I already made a decision to go with Luhan papa.” She answered and the members stared at her. “I know that you guys wanted me to stay, but I want time to spend with Xiao Si since I rarely meet him. I hope you guys understand.”

“But you’re going to leave your other siblings if you go.” XiuMin said to her. “Yeah, but I can always come back on the holidays.” Replied Nelia and they sighed. “And what if you’re too busy and didn’t come back? What if they suddenly can’t remember you after you move, especially Nami & Nabi?” Baekhyun said and she immediately turned to him.

“How could you say that? You’re making me feel uncomfortable by saying that. You’re making it sound like I’m going away forever or something!” She shouted and her eyes started to tear up. “You guys asked me to make my own decision and now you’re making me feel regret by making that decision! What more do you want from me?!” Nelia ran to her room and slammed the door shut.

“Baekhyun?!” Everyone shouted and sighed. “You shouldn’t have said that to her!” Luhan shouted at him and sighed again. “I’m taking her to Beijing tomorrow night and that’s final.” He continued before going to the guest room.

“You should’ve just kept your mouth shut, Baekhyun.” Chen said and massaged his forehead. “I was planning to take her out shopping tomorrow with Nami.” Suho said and sighed. “I’ll go make some porridge for Nelia just in case she’s hungry.” Lay got up from the couch. “I’ll help you.” D.O got up too and the two of them walked to the kitchen together.

Baekhyun sighed and got up from the couch before going to Nelia’s room. He leaned his ear to the door and heard soft sobbing on the other side. “Nelia…” He called and the sobbing stopped. “Open the door, please?”

“Go away.” She stuttered and sniffled. “I don’t need any more of your advice, Baekhyun. Just go away.” Nelia added and Baekhyun taken back a little when she called his name without ‘papa’ after it.

“Nelia, listen. I’m sorry for saying those things. I really didn’t mean it.” Baekhyun calmly said to her and sighed. “I just don’t want you to go.” He mumbled through the door and sighed.

“You’re my baby girl and I don’t want you to leave. It’s hurt me to know that you’re leaving and it’s all moving too fast.” He added and leaned his back against the door. “I wish it would just slow down.” Just then, the door clicked and opened, making him to fall down on his back.

“Everything was moving slow but you had to say those mean words at me.” She said as she looked at him with a pair of angry and puffy eyes. “I’m really sorry, baby girl. I didn’t mean it that way.” Baekhyun replied as he was lying on the floor. “Please forgive me, baby girl.” He put his hands together and rubbed them.

“Papa, I’m really not in the mood to talk right now.” She sniffled and wiped away her tears. “And please get up from the floor.” Baekhyun crossed his arms and pouted. “No, not until you forgive me.”

“Papa, I really can’t talk right now.” She coughed as she covered and ran to the bathroom before throwing up in the toilet as she knelt in front of it. With that, Baekhyun quickly got up from the floor and ran to her as she continued to throw up. “Nelia, are you ok?” He held her hair and rubbed her back.

“What happened here?” The other ran to the bathroom and turned to Baekhyun. “Don’t ask me, I was asking for forgiveness from her when she suddenly threw up.” Answered Baekhyun.

“Xiao Mei, are you ok?” Luhan asked Nelia after she stopped. “My stomach hurts all of a sudden.” She replied and started to throw up again.

“Did you eat something bad?” Chanyeol asked and she shook her head. “I didn’t eat anything since this morning.” She answered and they sighed. “Umin hyung, go ask Yixing for some indigestion pills.” Suho asked and XiuMin went to the kitchen.

“Nelia, go wash up and lie down, ok?” Nelia nodded as she got up from the tile floor. The other went out the bathroom as she started to wash up and lied down on her bed after she done.

“Here’s a bowl of pumpkin porridge for you. Make sure you eat it.” Lay came in the room with a tray and D.O put the bowl on her nightstand. “Then, eat some indigestion pills for your stomach.”

“But papa… I don’t feel like eating right now.” Nelia whined and covered herself with her blanket. “Xiao Mei, you can’t take the pills with an empty stomach.” Lay said to her and tried to uncover her. “Nelia…Please?” She whimpered and Lay sighed.

“Nelia, listen to your father.” Chanyeol said and crossed his arms as he cleared his throat. “I mean, listen to us.”

“I still won’t eat…” She uncovered herself and turned to her 9 fathers. “Until Luhan papa say that we’re going to Beijing on Tuesday night.” The members immediately turned to Luhan before staring at him with puppy dog’s eyes. “Ok…ok…ok… We’re leaving on Tuesday night.” Said Luhan and the other immediately cheered. “And you guys really have to stop making aegyo. It’s getting creepy.”

“Ok, now eat your porridge and take your medicine.” Chen said with a serious tone and they crossed their arms at her. “Can I eat it later?” Whined Nelia and pouted. “No and we are going to stay here until you do.” He continued. “Fine.” Nelia finally gave in and eat the porridge and her medicine.

“Good girl. Now, rest.” Chanyeol patted her head and tucked her in after making sure that she ate the porridge and medicine while the other members went to check up their kids and his from the daycare and Luhan tagged along. “If your stomach still hurt, quickly call one of us. We’ll go to the hospital to have it check. Arachi?”

“Arata, Channie papa.” She replied as she nodded and giggled. “Since when you got that Busan dialect?” Chanyeol asked and pinched her cheeks. “You cheeky little girl.”

“I’m not a little girl anymore. I’m 18.” Nelia whined and Chanyeol just smiled. “I know, but you’ll always be my little girl, even when you’re in 40.”

“Papa?!” She continued to whine, making Chanyeol to laugh. “Now, rest.” Chanyeol kissed her forehead before closing the door as he leave.

 

Monday came and Suho and Luhan decided to send Nelia to school since they were working on her transfer. As excepted, the student mainly girls screamed when they saw an idol walking down their school’s hall.

“Papa, I’ll just go straight to class.” She said to them and they nodded. “We’ll come over to your class when I’m finish and we can go home to help you pack.” Luhan added and Nelia nodded before waving goodbye at them and walked to her soon to be ex-homeroom.

“Nelia?!” Daesil called and Nelia smiled at her. “Good Morning.” Nelia greeted and sat on her seat. “Where’s your bag?” Daesil asked. Nelia sighed and turned to her best friend. “I’m not going to be here long.”

“Why?” She asked again and as Nelia was about to answer, Miss Im came. “Good Morning, class.” The students greeted back and she opened her attendant book for roll call. Just then, she stopped at Nelia.

“Nelia, do you have something to share in the class?” Miss Im asked and everyone turned to her. Nelia sighed and got up from her seat before walking to the front of the class. Nelia looked at her classmates and thanked God that SeoJun wasn’t there.

“I’m sorry to say that I’m moving to Beijing tomorrow.” Nelia announced and everyone was surprised before started asking why. “Now, class. We can’t question about their family’s matter. Nelia’s dad knows what best for her.”  Miss Im answered their question for her and Nelia nodded.

“I won’t be here anymore after my dad finish dealing with my transfer since I have to pack for tomorrow. My dad already booked an early morning flight for us and I would like to apologize to you guys if I ever did anything wrong or said something that hurts your feeling or hardly noticed you in class.” She turned to SungYeol and Kugyeol before slightly bowing. A tear rolled down he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter