^^10

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at Seoul, SeoJun and Seoeon were justlying at their living room’s floor while watching tv with the Song’s triplet.

“Hey guys… Let’s do something. I’m really bored.” Mansae said as he rolled on the floor. “Let’s go to Nelia’s.” DaeHae suggested and the boys nodded.

‘She went to Beijing to visit her grandparents.’ SeoJun answered and the boys pouted. “Guys… It was cute when you were babies, but now it’s just creepy.” Seoeon continued and shivered.

“So, what are we going to do then?” DaeHae asked and his brothers nodded. ‘I don’t know.’ SeoJun replied as he shrugged his shoulder.

‘Hey… How did you know that Nelia went to Beijing?’ MinGuk asked and smirked at SeoJun. ‘You’re stalking her??’ ManSae added and joined MinGuk smirking.

‘Dude… I’m not a stalker. She told me yesterday.’ Answered SeoJun, but the Song’s brothers were still smirking at him, also newly joined Seoeon. ‘Guys! Can you guys please stop it?’

‘You like her, don’t you?’ Minguk smirked at Seo Jun. ‘Guys, let’s just don’t talk about this.’ SeoJun face-palmed himself while the other boys laughed. ‘Might I remind you that we all grew up together?’ SeoJun said.

‘Yeah, but you like her since we were kids’ Seoeon replied and smirked at his twin brother. ‘Hyung!’ He shouted and threw a pillow to him.

‘Boys… Why don’t you guys go out and play some basketball or something?’ Mrs. Lee asked as she came out from the kitchen. ‘Go get some fresh air.’

‘Omma, the air is 50% polluted now.’ SeoJun said to her and she ruffled his hair. ‘Just go out the house and give me some peace and quiet.’ The boys laughed as they go up from the floor and went to get their shoes.

‘We’ll be back by 5.’ Seoeon said and their mother just hummed. ‘Let’s go get some sundae.’ He suggested and they nodded. So, the boys went to the ice cream parlor that SeoJun and Nelia went to the last time. As they were enjoying the sundae, SeoJun’s phone suddenly rang and he quickly fished it out from his pocket before answering.

‘Hello? Who is this?’ He answered and suddenly choked on ice cream. ‘Nelia? Where did you get my number?’ He got up from his seat and went out the parlor to talk.

‘Does he have to go out just to talk to her?’ Mansae asked and the other just shrugged their shoulders as they continued to eat their sundae. A few minutes later, SeoJun came back in smiling. ‘Did Nelia tell you that she like you too?’ Minguk teased and they laughed.

‘No. She’s just telling me that she can’t come to school on tomorrow since her flight back is in the afternoon and asked to take some notes for her.’ Seo Jun answered and continued to eat his sundae. ‘Where did she get your number?’ DaeHan asked.

‘Suho hyung. Hyung asked dad for my number before giving it to Nelia.’ He answered and they just nodded. “So, what did you two talked about after that?” Minguk’s turn to ask.

‘I already told you guys what she told me.’ He replied and the boys pouted. ‘Please stop doing that. You guys look ugly, you know that?’ Mansae tched and stick his tongue out at him.

  ‘Nelia just told me about tomorrow and that’s all.’ Explained SeoJun and sighed. ‘Ok, I admitted that I like Nelia, but I only like her as a friend. Like a childhood friend, nothing more than that.’ He confessed and the boys smirked. ‘You can say that now, but just you wait when someone else has a thing for her.’ Minguk said and the other nodded as they agreed.

‘Like that going to happen.’ SeoJun stated and DaeHan smirked. ‘You’ll never know.’ Seo Jun glared at all of them and sighed.

~~~

‘Ahhh!!’

 The sound of children screaming and laughing as they were being chased by someone.  ‘I’m going to eat you guys one by one.’ Nelia growled and continued to chase after her younger siblings.

The trip ended early since both Kris and Tao forgot to take a leave and had to work after one day of the road trip. So, the other decided to have a camp out near a lake, not far from the city.

As the children were playing, the adults were preparing for dinner and taking turn caring for Suho’s daughter, Nami. Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol were getting the fire ready for the barbecue since D.O and Lay were getting the meat ready. Luhan, XiuMin and Suho were helping the ladies with some side dishes, baby’s foods and beverages.

‘I need some rest from running.’ Nelia said and took a seat. ‘I think I’m too old to play tag.’ The adults laughed at her and Luhan gave her a water bottle to cool down. ‘So… How’s your birthday week coming along? Is it fun?’ Suho asked her and she nodded.

‘Yeah… Thank you for taking me here for my birthday.’ She replied and they nodded. ‘I’m just a little bit sad that Yi Fan and Tao papa can’t go camping with us.’

‘We’re sorry about that. The two of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter