^^8

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Luhan’s POV*

I was just scrolling down on some old photos on my phone in my room, when I saw one picture that torn my heart apart. It was a picture of Nelia on her first day of elementary school and I was the one sending her. I smiled and remembered how she was.

*Flashback*

‘Papa, why do I have to go to school?’ She asked in Chinese and pouted. The two of us were still in the van, staring at her new school. ‘I want to stay home with Angel mama.’ I smiled and leaned in closer her as I was sitting beside her.

‘Xiao Mei have to go to school, where she can learn writing, speaking and learn a new word.’ I replied in Chinese and held her little hands. ‘Papa wants to see his little girl to be smart, so she be successful in the future. Nainai and Yeye will be proud of Xiao Mei too if she get good grade in every test or exam.’ She pouted and nodded. ‘And… I promise if Xiao Mei get good grade in every tests, Papa will buy a teddy bear for you.’ Her face light up and nodded. ‘Now… Are you ready to go to school?’ I asked and she nodded again. ‘Let’s go.’ I got up and held her hand as we got out from the van and walked to her classroom.

I thought she was going to cry the moment I left her in there, but like a good girl, she stayed calm and quiet and also greeted most of her new classmates. ‘Xiao Mei, Papa will get going now.’ I peeked and waved goodbye. She nodded and waved back.

*End of flashback*

I sighed and felt a little bit guilty for leaving her. But I’m thankful that the guys still keep me posted about her. Her personality also changed from cheerful and loud little girl to a timid one as what YiXing said about her after a few months.

‘She’s still cheerful and loud, but only if she knows that someone.’ I still remembered about what YiXing said when we were on the phone a few months after the last trial. ‘But it’s ok. Don’t worry about it. Xiao Mei is still the Xiao Mei we all know and love.’ 

‘I’m sorry for not being there for you when you were growing up, Xiao Mei.’ I mumbled and caressed her picture before a tear rolled down my cheeks. I wiped away my tears and sniffled before searching for her phone number. I pressed call and waited for her to answer.

*Xiao Mei here!! I’m busy right now, please leave a message after the giggle.* I giggled after I heard her cheerful voice and giggle. ‘Hey, Xiao Mei. It’s Hannie papa. I’m just calling to ask how you are, but it seems that you’re busy so I’ll call you later, ok?’ I said and hang up. 

 

Just then, a little voice called and entered the room. I flashed a smile and pick him up before putting him to sit on my lap.

‘Papa~’ He called and I kissed his cheek. ‘Papa’s little Xiao Si is finally came home from school?’ He nodded and I smiled at my 2 years old son as my wife, Jin Li came in. ‘He was singing the Alphabet in the car just now and he was pretty good.’ She said and Xiao Si giggled as I showed him my shock funny face. ‘Maybe he’s smart like his big sister, Xiao Mei.’ I replied and she nodded as she smiled.

‘He also asked for Ah Mei just now.’ She added and I nodded. Ah Mei is Nelia’s nickname from Jin Li. ‘He said ‘When is Ah Mei coming back?’’ I put Xiao Si down and he ran out to his playroom. ‘Maybe she’s coming here tomorrow. The guys were planning to bring her here to celebrate her 18th birthday with the two of us since Yi Fan is still in Canada with his family.’ I answered and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks.

‘I still want to thank you for accepting Xiao Mei a long time ago.’ I said to her and she nodded. ‘You’re welcome; Lulu and I love Xiao Mei too. She’s like a daughter that I always wanted.’ She answered and giggled as I tickled her waist. ‘Do you want another child? But this time, make sure it’s a girl.’ I whispered to her ear and she laughed before trying to escape from my hug. ‘I’m not going to have another child until Xiao Si is 7.’ She replied and I laughed before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

‘Lulu, since you said Ah Mei’s birthday is a few days away, how about we go shopping for her birthday present tonight?’ She asked and I thought for a while before nodding. ‘We can go since it’s my week off.’ I smiled and she smiled back before giving me back a kiss on the cheek.

*End of pov*

Back at Seoul,

‘Ahhh!!’ Someone screamed as she ran and laughed after someone chased after her. ‘SeoJun, stop it!’ SeoJun was chasing her with a hose as they were washing Suho’s car at the yard. ‘YAH!!’ Nelia shouted and threw a soapy sponge at him.  The sponge hit his once dry shorts.

‘You’re really going to get it!’ Seo Jun glared at her and let go of the hose before chasing her around the car. ‘Come here you!’ He shouted and tried to grab her. “You have to catch me first.” She sticks her tongue out to him and ran away from him.

That week, Nelia was staying with Suho and he asked her to wash his car for him and she agreed. As she was washing, Seo Jun happens to go buy some groceries for his mother and greeted her.

‘What are you doing here? I thought you were living at an apartment building near school? Whose car are you washing?’ He asked. ‘What do you mean? I lived here. It’s JoonMyeon papa’s house and this is his car.’ Nelia answered as she was washing the car. ‘Whose apartment were you staying at last week, when I walked you home?’ Seo Jun asked again.

‘That’s KyungSoo papa’s apartment.’ Replied her and he nodded. ‘Where are you going?’ It’s her turn to ask him. ‘Omma asked me to buy some groceries at the supermarket.’ He answered as he showed her the plastic bags and she nodded. ‘I got to go now. I’ll see you later.’ Nelia nodded and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter