^^17

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CHANNIE PAPA!!” Nelia shouted as she ran when she saw her dads at the arrival area and hugged him. “I miss you so much.” She mumbled and he hugged her tighter. Nelia sniffled a little when she pulled away and Chanyeol just hugged her again.

“I’m so happy to see you. I missed you so much that only God knows.” Chanyeol said to her and she giggled. “The other can’t come along as they had their own schedule.” Nelia nodded as she walked out the airport after Chanyeol took her luggage from her.

The two of them went straight to Chanyeol’s apartment and something was waiting for her there.

“SURPRISE!!” Everyone shouted when she entered and Nelia was surprised that she started to cry and ran to Baekhyun as she continued to cry. “I missed you so much.” She mumbled as she sniffled. Baekhyun hugged her after wiping away her tears. “We missed you too.”  They had a group hug as they all sniffled.

After getting settle in, Nelia told the members about her taekwondo tournament and showed them the tickets. The dads were proud and promised her that they’ll come and support her during the tournament. Not long after that, Nelia decided to go school since she arrived during school-days. Nelia walked down the hall and stopped in front a door.

Class 3-1

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door before sliding it opened. Instantly the students turned their attention to her direction before the girls started to scream and got up from their seats.

“Sorry from barging in, Miss Goh. I was in the town when I decided to stop by to see them. I won’t be long.” Nelia bowed at the teacher and waved at her ex-classmates. They waved back. “Hai, guys.” She scanned everyone in the class and they have a smile on their faces except for one. “Hey, SeoJun.” She greeted him but he just stared coldly at her before getting up from his seat and went out the room through the back door.

Nelia chatted for a while with the ex-classmates before leaving. She made her way to her favorite ice cream parlor when she saw SeoJun not far from her. She quickly ran to him and grabbed his arm before turning him around to face her. He sighed and pulled his arm back.

“What do you want?” He coldly asked and stared at her. Nelia was taken back by that and stay quiet. “You lied to me about being sick but instead you moved to Beijing without even telling me about me. You told the whole class instead of me. Why is that?!” He shouted at her at the street and everyone was looking at their little scene.

“SeoJun, I was going to tell you, but I just didn’t want you to be upset.” She mumbled. “Upset!? That’s funny, I can’t be happy that you leave me hanging.” He said to her and Nelia looked away as he was staring deeply at her. “Why don’t you just go back to Beijing and never come back.” He continued and turned his back to her before crossing the street.

As he reach the middle of the road, he felt himself being pushed and immediately fell on the other side. He slowly got up on his feet before turning around to see a lifeless Nelia lying on the road with a pool of blood in front of a car.

“Nelia? Nelia… Nelia?” He called as he came near her. He carefully cupped her face as he knelt beside her and slapped her gently to wake up her, but she didn’t responded. “Nelia, please wake up. Please?” The driver then came out from his car and immediately called the ambulance.

Meanwhile…

Jin Li was cleaning Nelia’s room when one of her snow globes collection fell and shattered on the floor. Feeling scared she immediately called Luhan.

“Lu, did Nelia called you?” She asked him with a worried tone. “No, she didn’t. Why?” Her husband asked back. “I really have a bad feeling about her right now. Why don’t you try calling her?”

“Ok, I’ll try after my photo-shoot. Don’t worry so much, I’m sure she’s fine.” Luhan tried to convince his wife and she hummed before hanging up.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter