^^12

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nelia’s POV

One night, I was lying on my bed and stared at the ceiling as I thought about what Seo Jun told me when we went for a walk after supper the other day.

*Flashback*

EXO papas were walking up front with mamas while we the youngsters were walking at the back. As we were enjoying the night view, I felt someone’s hand grabbed my wrist, making me to stop walking. When I turned around, Seo Jun smiled as he didn’t say a word while he waited for the other to walk pass us.

‘Is there something wrong?’ I asked and he shook his head. ‘Nothing wrong, Nelia. I just want to walk with you alone.’ He simply answered and I smiled as I nodded.

So, the two of us walked silently side by side as he held my wrist. Silent was surrounding the two of us since none of us wanted to break the ice. It was awkward, but it was a nice awkward.

‘Congratulation on winning the talent show.’ Seo Jun finally said something and I nodded. ‘Congratulation on winning the soccer match. Sorry that I didn’t come to watch the match and cheered for you.’ I replied and he smiled at me. ‘No, it’s ok. I understand.” The silent came back and we can almost hear the other talking up front.

‘Hey Nelia?’ Seo Jun called and I hummed as a respond. ‘Have you ever felt like you have butterflies in your stomach when you met someone you like or adore? Or does your heart started to go faster than usual?’ I thought for a while and remembered the time he saved me from being a victim to a mean girl on my first day.

At that time, my heart was bumping faster when I saw furious in his eyes and it quickly softens when his eyes landed at me. Butterflies started to build up in my stomach.

‘Nelia?’ I noticed he stopped and waved his hand in front of me when I finally snapped out of it.  ‘Are you ok?’  He asked and I quickly nodded. ‘Huh? I’m ok. I was just thinking about something.’ I answered and continued to walk as he followed behind.

‘You didn’t answer my question.’ He ran up to me and starting to walk backward facing me. ‘Do you ever felt like that before?’ He asked again and I looked at him. ‘Mmmm… I think I have. Why?’ I asked back.

‘Because I always felt that way when I’m with you.’ He suddenly confessed, making me to stop walking and he did too. ‘The first time I laid my eyes on you, my heart just went crazy when I looked into your eyes. I think I fell in love with you, Nelia.’ He continued while I just stayed quiet and stared at him.

‘Seo Jun-ah… I don’t know what to say.’ I stuttered a little and he suddenly held my hands and stared at me right in the eyes. ‘Say that you feel the same way too. If you don’t, then I completely understand that and I’ll try to make you feel the same way.’ He continued and pulled me closer as our faces were inch away from each other.

‘I need some time to think about it.’ I replied and tried my hard not to stutter as my heart was bumping like crazy. ‘I’m not sure if papa will let me to date someone in high school.’ I continued and looked away from him as I felt my cheeks heating up. ‘Then… I’ll wait for you.’ He replied and I immediately looked back at him. ‘I’m willing to wait for you until you do feel the same way for me, ever if it takes me forever.’ Seo Jun said to me and all I can do is nod.

*End of flashback*

‘Nelia… Time for bed.’ I heard Umin papa saying as he knocked on my door. ‘Ok, papa.’ I replied and switched off my lights before lying on my bed.

‘I should stop thinking about it and get some sleep.’ I said to myself and slept. The next morning, I woke up really late that I didn’t have the time to eat breakfast and I had to run to school. Luckily I made it on time before the bell could ring. As I was walking to my locker to get my books, I saw Seo Jun standing in front of my locker. I thought about going straight to class, but I can’t without my texts book.  So, I took a deep breath and walked to my locker.

Seo Jun immediately smiled and stuttered as he tried to greet me good morning. I just smiled and greeted back.

‘I was waiting for you all morning. I was about to go to class without you.’ He continued and took the books I was about hold. ‘I’m really sorry about it. I woke up late and I had to run here.’ I explained to him and closed my locker. He just nodded and the two of us walked to our class together.  

‘Thank you for holding it for me, Seo Jun-ah.’ I said to him and took my books from him. ‘Anytime, Nelia.’ He replied and smiled before going to his seat.

Recess came and I quickly went to the ladies’ room without Seo Jun noticing. After I did my business, as I was washing my hand, someone came in and suddenly I found myself being pinned to the wall. When I looked up, Rina was smirking at me.

‘Stay away from Seo Jun. He’s mine.’ She said to me and flicked my forehead. ‘And don’t ever make him carrying your books again.’ She warned me and tched. ‘Who do you think you are?’

‘He’s the one who took my books from me.’ I talked back at her and she quickly lifted up her hand before slapping me across the face. ‘How dare you talk back at me?! I’m going to warn you for the last time. STAY AWAY FROM SEO JUN OR ELSE!’ She slapped me again before leaving me alone in the room.  

I sighed after she leave and went to look at the mirror. My cheeks were red and I think I saw her hand-print on each side of my cheeks. I washed my face a little, thinking to wash off the redness. But it didn’t.

*What am I going to do?* I thought for myself and leaned my back against the walls near the sink. *If the boys see this, I’m toasted.* I ruffled my hair and sighed. *Might as well face it. It’s now or never.* I took a deep breath and went out before going back to the classroom.

When I got there, Daesil was there, eating her lunch as she saw me came in and I was relief that Seo Jun wasn’t there.  As I sat on my seat, which was next to her, her eyes widen before she let down her chopstick and turned to me.

‘What happened to your face?!’ She asked as she cupped my face and turned it side to side. ‘Who did this to you?’

‘Daesil, please keep the volume down. I don’t want anyone to hear about it.’ I replied and put my finger on my lips. ‘It’s going to be worst if Seo Jun found out about this.’ She nodded at my request and slowly went back to her meal. ‘I think you should go to the nurse’s office and put some ice on it.’ She suggested and I leaned my chin on my hands on the table. ‘Can you come with me? I don’t want to be alone.’ I pouted and she giggled before agreeing to tag along with me.

So, I waited for her to finish eating before going to the nurse’s office to treat my cheeks. The two of us walked to the nurse’s office and the school’s nurse told me to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter