^^9

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nelia was lying in her bed while reading a book after doing some double checking on her luggage. Suddenly, she remembered about some missed calls from Tao, so she quickly got up and pulled down her phone before dialing his number. She waited for him to answer, but he didn’t.

‘Maybe Tao papa is busy right now…’ She mumbled to herself and sighed. ‘I think it’s time to get ready.’ She got up from the bed and went to her walked in closet and changed into a simple black legging with a light green dress. ‘Nelia, time to go.’ Ha Young called and Nelia walked out of her room with her luggage.

‘Is everyone ready?’ Suho asked and they nodded. ‘Let’s go then.’ The family finally went to the airport where the other was. Nelia jumped for joy when she saw her youngest sister, which was Kai’s 2 months old daughter.

‘Hi, Nabi.’ She smiled and kissed her cheek. ‘I missed you so much.’ Kai’s wife giggled and patted her head. ‘Apparently Nabi is not coming with us, she’s going to stay with Halmoni.’ She answered and Nelia immediately pouted as she sulked. Gi Young giggled and shook her head at her stepdaughter’s reaction. ‘You’ll meet her next week; beside you’re staying with us next week.’ Kai’s mother added and she jumped for joy.

‘Nelia… Gi Young… It’s time to go.’ Kai came and kissed his daughter’s cheek and his mother’s. ‘Eomuni, we’ll be going now. Nabi, be a good girl and don’t miss us too much.’ Kai said and Gi Young gently handed Nabi to her mother-in-law before giving her a kiss on the cheek. ‘Nabi will be fine. Don’t worry so much.’ Kai’s mother said and they nodded.

The EXO finally got on their flight and Nelia still didn’t know where they were going since the members didn’t let her to take a look at the tickets.

‘Papa, where are we going?’ She asked XiuMin as he was sitting next to her. ‘Eonni, Appa said we are going to Be....’ Nam Young’s sentences were cut when XiuMin covered with his hand. ‘It’s nothing, Nelia. Just enjoy the flight. You’ll know when you get there.’ XiuMin answered and whispered something to Nam Young before uncovering as she nodded.

The flight took almost 4 hours and everyone was asleep throughout the flight except for Nelia, who was still figuring out where they were going. When they landed, she finally noticed the signs around the airport had a Chinese translation below the English words.

‘We’re either in Hong Kong or Beijing?’ She mumbled until she heard someone called her after she got out the arrival gate. ‘Ah Mei??!!’ A little voice called from afar. *No one called me that except for Xiao Si and Jin Li mama.* She thought before turning around and saw her little brother running toward her. ‘Xiao Si?!’ She shouted and ran toward before going down to his level and hugged the air out of him. ‘I miss you so much.’ She mumbled to his ear and he giggled. ‘I miss you too.’ She pulled away and he kissed her cheek.

‘Do I get a hug too?’ Someone asked and she looked up and saw her Luhan papa smiling at her with his arms widens opened. Nelia got up and went to hug him. ‘I missed you baby girl.’ Said Luhan and hugged her tighter. ‘Where’s Jin Li mama?’ She asked and Luhan pulled away as he pouted. ‘I said I miss you and you just asked for your Jin Li mama instead of saying I miss you too?’ He said and she giggled. ‘I miss you too, papa.’

Nelia went to hug her Jin Li mama when the other finally walked out the gate and joined them for the reunion. Outside, Nelia ran ahead when she saw Kris and Tao waiting outside for her. She ran and bear hugged the two of them and they laughed. ‘I miss you so much.’ She said as she sniffled. Kris smiled and wiped away her tears before hugging her again. ‘I miss you too, Nelia.’ Kris replied and she pulled away before hugging Tao. ‘Papa’s little panda is actually crying. Don’t cry little panda. I miss you too. Sorry that I can’t answer your call.’ Said Tao and kissed her cheek.

‘Ok, enough crying. Nainai is waiting for you at home.’ Lay said to her and Nelia jumped for joy again. They went to Angel’s house and all of the four Chinese member’s parents were there waiting for her. Nelia immediately ran to the house when they arrived.

‘Nainai… Yeye…’ Nelia called and went to the living room where the grandparents were. The elderly got up from their seats and ran to their favorite granddaughter before hugging her.

‘We miss you so much.’ Luhan’s mother said to her and hugged her tighter. ‘And Happy Birthday, honey.’ Luhan’s father continued. ‘Yeye, my birthday isn’t till tomorrow.’ Nelia said and giggled. ‘Today is your birthday.’ Kris’s mother said and Nelia quickly checked her phone.

 

17TH Octorber 2014

Just then, Yi Lin walked out the kitchen with a cake and the candles were already lit up. Everyone sang the Birthday song as they clapped. Nelia just stood there surprised and cried her tears of joy.

‘Happy Birthday, Xiao Mei.’ Everyone cheered and Chen w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter