^^20 Last Chapter

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SinB 


My eyes widen as I immediately woke up from my dream and sweating almost as if I ran a marathon. 


‘Sinb, are you ok?’ Umji asked as she was sleeping next to me and got up to a sitting position after I did. ‘Is it the same dream again?’ I ruffled my hair as I nodded.

‘I don’t know why I keep on having that dream? I feel so mess up now. I don’t know what to do?’ I whined. 


‘I’ll go out for the other and we can talk this out.’ She said to me before going out the room to call the other. ‘It’s only 4 in the morning. Isn’t it too early to wake us up?’ Yerin asked as she yawned and went to sit next to me on my bed. ‘What’s the problem?’ Asked EunHa.  


‘SinB is having the same nightmare and she can’t get any sleep with it.’ Umji explained to the older members while I just nodded as I pouted. ‘When did you started having this nightmare?’ Yuju asked. ‘6 years ago.’ I answered. 

‘After your heart surgery?’ Sowon asked and I nodded.

‘I mean it’s not a nightmare, like a scary dream. It’s a good dream, EXO 선배님 was there too.’ I added. ‘I don’t know why did I dreamt about them, but I know I was not awkward with them. They even called me, Nelia.’ Immediately their eyes widen as they were surprised. ‘Did you said Nelia?’ Yerin asked again and I nodded again. ‘Do you know who Nelia is?’ With that, I shook my head.

‘I had been in England since I was 9 because of my heart valve problem and I was moved back here when I was 18 before finally having a suitable heart for my transplant.’ ‘So, you really don’t know who Nelia to them?’ Yuju asked and I just shook my head.

‘Nelia was their foster kid and our best friend. She died in a car accident 6 years ago. She was the nicest, caring, most talented and kind-hearted girl you’ll ever met.’ Umji explained and they all hung their heads down. ‘The two of you are kind of alike. You looked almost alike and having you here feel like she is here with us, living the dream together.’ EunHa continued and smiled a little. ‘So… She donated her heart to you?’ Yerin asked while I just slowly nodded.  


‘I think so… because dad said my donor was around my age at that time.’ I said to them and went to hug them. ‘And I think you should thank Nelia because if it weren’t for her, I won’t be here with you guys. Because of her, we got the title,  ‘Best girl group of the year’.’ 


‘Yeah…’ Sowon replied and they hugged me tighter before pulling away. ‘We’ll take you to visit her grave next week since it’s her 7th death anniversary.’ She continued and I nodded. 


**** 


So the weekend came by faster than I thought and the girls are finally taking me to meet my donor. I was nervous and scared at the same time and I don’t even know why.. 

We greeted our seniors and I placed the bouquet of sunflowers in front of her tombstone. 


‘Hey, Nelia. We’re here.’ Umji greeted and sniffled. ‘We like you to meet someone. She’s just like you. She looks like you, talk like you, laugh like you and she even dance like you.’ ‘Her name is SinB or Eun Bi, the one you donated your heart to.’ Yerin continued and wiped away her tears. I smiled and went to knelt down in front of her tombstone before caressing it. 

‘Hi, Nelia. I heard so much about you from the girls and you’re lucky to find a caring, loving group of friends like them.’ I said to her and smiled back at them. 

‘I had been having dreams about you and your big family.' I added and sighed. ‘I wish my family was as big as yours since I’m an only child and I don’t have any sibling. But I’m glad that I met the girls and they are like my family and siblings.’ 

‘We wish you were here with us, in our group and we can be a seven members girl group. We’ll be awesome and everyone will think you and SinB are twins.’ Yuju said as she sniffled and giggled. ‘Wouldn’t that be great?’ We all nodded and smiled.  We stayed there with her dads and chatted a little. 

‘You do look like our princess. Your face, hair, height and your voice really reminded us of Nelia.’ Suho 선배 said and the other nodded. ‘You two will be good friend if she’s here.’ I hung my head as I nodded. ‘I really didn’t know much about her. I only know that she was the same age as me and her heart was the perfect match to mine.’ I replied and cried. ‘I’m so sorry for taking your daughter away from you. I know how much she meant to you’ I bowed as I continued to cry. 

‘Don’t cry, SinB. It’s ok. Please don’t feel guilty.’ D.O 선배 said and stopped me from bowing continuously before wiping away my tears.

‘Nelia gave you another chance to live and now, she’s living it with you. Embrace it for her, for yourself.’ Lay 선배 continued and went to hug me. 

‘You’re living out her dream in becoming a singer, but you don’t have to do it for her. Do it for yourself, it’s your dream too.’ Baekhyun 선배said to me as I pulled away from the hug. I nodded and he ruffled my hair. 

‘Forgive me from asking.’ I said and they nodded. ‘How did she die?’ They looked at each other and sighed. 


----- 
*Suho 


SinB asked about Nelia’s death and we turned to look at each other as we sighed. 

‘She was involved in a car accident where she was hit when she tried to save a friend. She fell in a coma for 3 months and the doctors almost decided to switch off her life support.’ I said to her and blinked as my tears threatened to fall.  ‘One day, she finally woke up but lost a huge part of her memories. It took us 3 months to get her memories back and just as we were about to take her home that one evening, she suddenly passed away.’


*Flashback* 
I called Yi Fan to tell him about Nelia and he was relief to hear that. The guys were telling her about her other siblings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter