^^3

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Still Chanyeol’s POV

I got Nelia’s pillow from Umin hyung and slowly walked back to the dance practice room to wait for Angel. While I was waiting for her, I suddenly remembered the first time I met her.

~Flashback

I was late for my dance class when I was still in my trainee days, just when I entered the building, a girl suddenly bumped into me from the left side. Her papers flew across the lobby and I quickly went to collect it for her, so does she. After collecting the papers, I helped her to get up and she kept on apologizing to me as she got up and I handed her the paper.

‘Sorry, I didn’t mean to bump into you.’ She said and looked up at me as she moved her hair away from her face. I felt the time stopped as we stared at each other eyes. Her hazelnut brown eyes shines as a thousand sunset and my heart immediately beats faster than it ever before. ‘Gwenchanayo?’ She asked and waved her hands in front of me, which made me snapped out of my daydreaming.

‘I’m ok. Are you ok? I’m so sorry for bumping into you.’ I asked and she nodded as she smiled. ‘I’m fine. I was late for my song composing class, because I was up all night writing a song for Kim songsaengnim.’ She answered and I listened to every word she said carefully, not knowing that I was late for my class too. That where it happened… I stared in her eyes and she stared back and at the same time, I heard Angels’ singing from heaven. ‘Is this love in first sight?’

‘Actually I’m late for my dance class too, because I was also writing a song for Kim songsaengnim.’ I replied after I snapped out of my daydreaming and she smiled. ‘Aren’t you going to class now? I mean you are late for your dance class.’ She said and I finally remember about dance class. ‘Mind if I ask for your name?’

‘Angel. My name is Angel Yi Sue Lin’ she answered and held out her hand to me to shake. ‘And you are?’I smiled and shake her hand as she smiled back. ‘Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you, Angel-issh.’ I greeted and she nodded. ‘Nice to meet you too, Chanyeol-issh.’ Her hand was soft as a feather and her skin was flawless. I then snapped out again after she pulled back her hand.

‘Well.. I have to go now.’ Angel said and waved goodbye before walking away. ‘Wa..Wait..’ I called and she turned back. ‘I was thinking about walking together to our class. I mean my dance class is just next to your composing class and maybe I could walk you to your class. That’s if it’s ok with you?’ I rubbed the back of my neck and shyly looked down at my shoes, waiting for her to ask. ‘Sure.’ She answered and I immediately looked up at her as I was surprised and she giggled.

‘Really?’ I asked again and she nodded. ‘Ok then. Let’s go.’ I replied and I let her to walk first as I followed her before behind. As we were walking, silent lifted up the way and I cleared my throat before asking her something.

‘So… About your name, are you Chinese?’ I asked and she nodded. ‘I’m half Chinese half Korean. Papa is pure Chinese, while Mama is half Chinese half Korean, but I adopted by my uncle and he’s Chinese. But since he wants me to continue with my Korean culture, so we moved to Seoul and I can learn about the language with my foster family.’

‘Do you often meet with your real parents?’ I asked and she nodded. ‘But not too often, since they’re back at Beijing.’ She added and I just nodded as I smiled. Then, we continued to walk to the practice room and she turned to me and slightly bowed.

‘Well, this is my stop. Thanks for walking me here.’ She thanks and I returned the bow. ‘I’ll see you later, Angel-issh.’ I said to her and she smiled before entering the room after waving at me.

Since that day, we often met each other and hang out together with the other at the company’s café until everyone thought we were dating but we weren’t. We exchanged phone number and often texted each other. But when I debuted as EXO, we rarely met since I was promoting and she was busy training.

~End of flashback

‘Chanyeol sunbaenim?’ I snapped out of my daydreaming when I heard someone called. I turned to the side and saw Angel smiling at me. ‘I told you to drop the formality when we’re together.’ I said and she giggled as she nodded.

‘Araso, Chan.’ She replied and I patted her head. ‘What were you thinking about just now?’ I gave her a smile and shook my head. ‘I was just thinking about how we first met when I was still a trainee.’ She blushed and giggled. ‘So, did you bring her pillow?’ Angel asked and I took out Nelia’s pillow from my backpack before handing her the pillow.

 

‘I’m sure she will go to sleep with her pillow tonight.’ I nodded at her statement. ‘Well, I’ll be on my way now. I’ll see you later, Chan.’ She said and I nodded. She waved goodbye after slightly bow before walking. ‘Angel… Wait....’ I called and she turned back. ‘Yes, Chan?’ I smiled and ruffled my hair a little. ‘Mind if I ask you a question?’

‘What is it?’ She asked and I walked toward her. ‘Who was… the… guy with… Nelia..just now?’ I stuttered and she smiled. ‘Do you mean Kevin oppa?’ She asked again and I nodded. ‘You really forgot about my brother, do you?’ She stared at me and I blinked as I stared back before smiling. ‘Sorry. I thought he was someone else.’ I mumbled the last words as if she can’t hear me. ‘Don’t tell me.. You think Kevin oppa is my boyfriend, do you?’ She smirked and I just turned my head away from having eye-contact with her.

‘Chan…’ She cupped my face with her small hands as she turned my face to face her and smiled. ‘Even though, he’s just my foster brother, but you should know that he will be my cousin if my uncle didn’t adopt me. Even if he’s not blood related to me, I’ll still treat him as a brother, not more than that.’ She continued and smiled before letting go of my face. I immediately blushed and looked down at the floor before she noticed my red face.

‘Chan, are you ok?’ Angel asked and put her hand on my forehead. ‘Your face is red as a tomato and you’re really burning up.’ Her eyes widen as she was shock and I smiled before slowly pulling her hand from my forehand. ‘I’m fine. Just a little hot from practice and running here to meet you.’ I lied and she smiled as she blushed before looking at my hand, which was holding hers. With that, I immediately pulled away and awkwardly smiled. ‘Sorry about that.’ I replied and she nodded.

‘It’s ok, Chan.’ Replied Angel and smiled. ‘Well, I have to go now. Nelia is properly cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter