^^4

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Someone, please help me to move this table to that side?’ Hyoyeon shouted and some staffs helped her to carry the table to the other side. ‘Can anyone tell why are all the balloons red when I simply asked for pink?!’ Tiffany asked as she rolled her eyes.

The Girls’ Generation’s members were planning for their junior’s daughter’s first birthday as they promised that they would and everyone was busy decorating the practice room for the party while the EXO was still at their dorm sleeping. The dorm was quiet and the sound of the boys snoring is the only thing that can be heard until…

‘Papa~…’ Nelia cried as soon as she woke up and Luhan ran to her room with his messy bed hair before picking her up and calmed her down. ‘Good morning, birthday girl…’ He sang and she mumbled before leaning her head on his shoulder.

The two of them walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. Nelia leaned on Luhan’s chest as she her thumb and Luhan played with her long wavy hair.

‘Xiao Mei-ah…’ Luhan called and she hummed. ‘EXO papa have practice today… And Angel unnie also has practice today… So, you have to come with us to the company… Are you okay with it?” He continued in Chinese. She looked up at him and nodded.

‘Papa~’ She called and Luhan looked down at her before smiling. ‘Papa~’ Nelia called again and her thumb again before leaning closer to him.

A few moments later, the other finally woke up and greeted Nelia by teasing her as they walked in. She giggled as Baekhyun and Chanyeol peeked on her from behind the sofa.

‘She seems to be in a good mood today…’ Suho said and she poked his cheek before giggling. ‘Who want milk?’ XiuMin asked and Nelia quickly raised her hand up and they laughed at her reaction. ‘Good girl, Nelia…’ XiuMin handed her bottle and went back to the kitchen. Then, Nelia suddenly cried when her bottle fell and landed on the floor.

‘You already finished your milk. Don’t cry, Nelia.’ Kai said to her as he showed her the empty bottle and she pouted. ‘Aww~.. Don’t cry, baby girl. Lay papa and XiuMin papa are making breakfast right now. Just wait for a while longer, ok?’ Sehun added and she nodded before her thumb as she leaned back on Luhan’s chest.

‘Let’s get you wash up. We are leaving in a half an hour.’ Kris said and picked her up. She whined and pouted at Kris, not wanting to wash up. ‘It will only take a minute. I promise and you can watch PORORO later.’ Kris added and she finally gave up.

After she was clean and in her new set of clothes, Nelia quickly ran to the living room to watch PORORO while the members went to wash up. After breakfast, Chen packed her stuffs in her Minnie Mouse bag and they all leave for the company. When they reached there, Angel was waiting for them outside and Nelia immediately ran to her as she giggled.

‘Good morning, Nelia.’ Angel greeted as she lifted her up and kissed her cheek. ‘Good morning, sunbaenim.’ She bowed as she greeted the members and they greeted back.

‘So, how are you? I heard you were sick the other day and you have to go to the hospital.’ Tao asked and the other was surprised, especially someone. ‘I’m fine, sunbaenim. Just a flu with a slight of fever. But I’m fine now, after a couple of days staying at the hospital.’ Angel explained and the other let out a sigh of relief.

‘Take good care of yourself, Angel. Nelia was crying for the past few days when you were sick, because she can’t meet you.’ Lay explained and Nelia showed her two front teeth at Angel.

*Flashback*

‘Papa… Eonni?’ Nelia asked as she usually stayed with Angel when the members have practice, but that day, she stayed with them at the practice room. ‘Eonni?... Papa~’ She whined and ran to D.O for answer. ‘Eonni?’ She asked again and D.O picked her up before answering.

‘Eonni is sick and she can’t babysit you today. So, you have to stay with EXO papa. Ok?’ D.O explained to her and she pouted. He set her down and she immediately ran to the door, waiting for someone to open it. ‘Eonni?!’ She called and knocked the door. ‘Eonni?’ Nelia repeated as she started to whine and cried after she sat herself on the floor.

‘Eonni…’ She mumbled and pointed at the door after Baekhyun lifted her up and continued to cry.

*End of flashback*

‘Don’t worry, sunbaenim. I’ll take good care of myself for now.’ Angel replied and they nodded. ‘So, are you heading to the practice room? Because SooYoung sunbaenim asked me to wait for you guys.’ Explained Angel as they walked in the lobby. ‘OH WAIT!!’ Angel stopped and handed Nelia to D.O before going to get something.

‘Kevin oppa bought this for Nelia before picking me up from the hospital.’ Angel took out a big box and handed it to XiuMin before opening it, revealing a purple hanbok.

 

‘It’s beautiful.’ Suho said as he examined it.  ‘She can wear it during the party.’ The other nodded as they agreed.

‘Thank you so much, Nelia. You have done so much for Nelia and us.’ Lay thanked her as he slightly bowed and Angel blushed before looking away. ‘You don’t have to bow, sunbaenim. It’s the least I can do for you guys.’ Replied Angel as her face slowly turned red. The members giggled and Chen patted her head, which made her face redder. ‘Aigoo~’ While everyone was laughed, someone just smiled as he looked at her for afar with his arms crossed to his chest.

They walked to the practice room and D.O set Nelia down and let her to walk on her own to the door. She stopped and waited for them to open the door before stepping in. The moment Nelia stepped in, everyone shouted ‘SURPRISE!’ and she immediately ran back to the members and hugged Kai’s leg as she was scared.

‘Happy Birthday, Nelia!’ They continued and clapped. Kai lifted her up and walked in the room with the other. ‘Thank you so much for planning this birthday party for her. We really appreciate it and grateful to have you guys as our friends and family. ’ Suho said and they bowed 90 degree at their seniors and the company’s staffs.

‘It’s ok, guys. We all know that you boys are busy with your comeback and we did this to welcome a new member to the SM family.’ Yunho replied and they clapped again. ‘Welcome to the family, Nelia.’ Changmin added.

‘Say ‘Thank You’, Nelia.’ Kai said to Nelia before setting her down. She was still scared, but she put her hands to her stomach and bowed as she grabbed on Kai’s jean. ‘Thank you.’ She thanked and the girls squealed.

‘She’s so cute.’ Sunny said and the other nodded. ‘Nelia, come here.’ Yoona called and Nelia looked up at Kai before she shook her head at Yoona and hugged his leg tighter.

‘I think she’s still scared when she heard you guys shouted just now.’ Chanyeol said and the other laughed. ‘We surprised her too well.’ Boa stated and they laughed again. ‘So, let’s get this party started.’

Angel and Chanyeol helped Nelia to put the hanbok and put her on a high chair with a big pink cake in front of her.

Nelia clapped as she was giggled seeing the cake in front of her. Everyone sang the birthday song to her and the members blew the candles for her. Angel cut the cake and gave her a piece of the cake, which doesn’t have the icing.

After that, the members laid out tons of stuffs in front of Nelia. A book from Suho, a pair of earphone from Luhan and XiuMin, a basketball from Kris, a flush mini keyboard from Chanyeol, a microphone from D.O, Chen and Baekhyun, a guitar from Lay, a pair of drum sticks from Kai, a set of Taekwondo uniform from Tao and a flush mini camera from Sehun. Nelia looked at the things for a moment before picking the microphone.

‘She chose to be a singer, just like her fathers.’ Kangta said and they clapped. ‘Maybe her dream will come true and may God bless her days from now until forever.’ Jonghyun continued and they clapped again. ‘Now… Let’s have food!!’ Onew shouted and laughed. Angel and Chanyeol changed Nelia’s clothes and walked back to enjoy the party. Angel went to get some food while Chanyeol took Nelia somewhere.

‘Nelia, there’s someone I want you to meet.’ Chanyeol said as he carried her and set her down, where a group of little boys were eating on a small round table. ‘Seoeon-ah… SeoJun-ah… I want you to meet your yeo dongsaeng,  Nelia.’ Chanyeol introduced her to the twin boys as he crouched down to her level and she waved at them before turning her back to them as she wrapped her little arms around his neck, asking to be carry. The two boys stared at her and SeoJun didn’t even continue to eat his food while his brother went back to eat after a few glances.

‘Hwijae sunbae, I think that SeoJun likes my daughter and he keep on staring at her.’ Chanyeol stated and the boys’ father laughed. ‘I think so too. Lee SeoJun, stop staring and finish your food.’ HwiJae said and SeoJun immediately snapped out and continued to eat his food.

‘Nelia, say ‘Hello’ to Seoeon oppa and SeoJun oppa.’ Chanyeol said and she turned around to bow before turning back. Chanyeol laughed at his daughter’s shyness and patted her back. ‘Don’t be shy. Oppa just want to be friend with you.’

‘Hyung-nim, Mingukkie want to be friend with her too.’ A little voice said with his hand raised to the air. Chanyeol turned him and giggled. ‘Minguk, you want to be friend with Nelia-issh?’ Chanyeol asked and he nodded as he was chewing. ‘Daehan and Manse also want to be friend with her.’ Minguk added and the two just nodded. ‘Nelia-ah, oppa want to be friend with you. Come on, say ‘Hello’ to Oppa.’

She whined and stomped her feet. The fathers laughed as they saw her reaction. ‘Chanyeol, I think she’s shy with the triplet too.’ The triplet’s father, ILKook said and he nodded. ‘She’s never this shy with people before.’ Replied Chanyeol and the two fathers laughed again. ‘I think your sons are too handsome for her, sunbaenim.’ Chanyeol added and they nodded.

‘Papa…’ Nelia whined again and Chanyeol finally bowed at his senior before leaving them. ‘Papa just wants to introduce you to your new fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter