^^6

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

*Suho’s POV

‘Papa!!’ Nelia shouted as she tried to hold on to Luhan’s jacket when I took her from him, who was holding her in the court during our first trial against Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Tao’s rights to still visit her after they leave the group. ‘No! Luhan papa!’ She continued to shout as she struggled to escape from me.

‘I want to be with Luhan papa!’ She cried in English and pouted. ‘Yi Fan papa…’ She reaches out her arms to the three of them, asking to get carry by them. ‘Papa will see you again, ok? Be a good girl.’ Kris hyung said to her before waving goodbye with a sad look on their faces.

‘NO!!’ She shouted before continuing to struggle as she kicked the air and continued to cry. The presses were waiting outside the courtroom and continuously to take pictures of us when we came out.  We got to the van and I sat Nelia on her baby seat. She won’t stay still and cried.

‘Papa!’ She called and every one of us felt guilty and it breaks our heart to see her like this. ‘Nelia, we promise you that you’ll meet them again next month, ok?’ I said to her and she immediately shook her head.

‘No! I want to meet them now…’ She replied and coughed as she sniffled. We panic when she coughed and Chen unbuckled her seat belt before patting her back gently as he carried her. ‘She never cried this hard before. What are we going to do?’ Chen asked and we looked at each other’s faces before sighing.

Then, we drove back to the dorm while Chanyeol went back to his apartment. Nelia was still crying and coughing at the same time and we started to worry about her. Sehun sat her on the couch and tried to offer her water bottle but she rejected and still crying.

‘Baby girl, please stop crying. We promise that you will meet Yi Fan papa, Luhan papa and Tao papa next month, ok?’ XiuMin hyung said as he tried to convince her. ‘Right now… you need to stop crying or you get sick.’ She nodded and finally stopped coughing.

The next day, Lay went to Nelia’s room to wake her up for school when he started to shout from her room. ‘Guys!! Come here now! Nelia won’t wake up and she’s burning up!’ He shouted and all of us immediately stopped what we were doing and ran to her room.

I put my hand on her forehead and pulled back. Lay was right, she is burning up.

‘Get her dress in warm clothes while I call her teacher that she can’t come for school today.’ I said and they nodded. ‘Call Chanyeol and tell him about this before taking her to the hospital.’

We took her to the hospital and she was immediately rushed to the emergency room. Chanyeol and Angel came a few minutes after that and ran to us at the waiting area.

‘How’s Nelia? Is she ok? What happened?’ Angel asked and we sighed. ‘Nelia won’t stop crying yesterday when we got back from the court and this morning, Lay hyung went to wake her up for school when she won’t wake up and she was burning up.’ Kai answered and her jaw dropped.

‘Calm down, Angel. She’ll be fine. She’s a strong girl, remember?’ Chanyeol said to his wife and she slowly nodded. A few minutes later, the doctor walked toward us and we immediately got up from the seats. ‘How’s my daughter? Is she ok? Will she be fine?’ Angel asked before I could.

‘She’s having a very high fever and it’s a good thing that you guys sent her here before fever got worst.’ The doctor answered and we all let out a sigh of relief. ‘So, she’s need a lot of rest and her fever will go out in a few days.’ We thanked the doctor and went to her room, where we saw our little girl lying there, peacefully sleeping on her bed. We all felt bad for her to go through things like this in an early age. I mean she’s only seven and she already went through stuff like this. A week ago was her first day of primary school and Luhan hyung was the one who sent her to go school every day before the first trial.

‘She’s going to be fine, oppa. Children will get sick when they miss someone.’ Angel said to me and patted my shoulder. ‘Right now, I think she misses her Luhan papa since he’s the one closer to her.’

‘I know… I just want her to get better.’ I answered and she smiled.

 *Flashback end*

I sighed as I remembered about when Nelia was when the three leave the group and the first time she cried so much and now she’s crying like that again. I just hope that she doesn’t have a fever tomorrow.

So, HaYoung and I went home after discussing about Nelia’s surprise birthday present with the members. The drive was silent since HaYoung already argued enough with me after Nelia ran to her room. She unlocked the door when we arrived and was greeted by her mother, who was staying with us.

‘Is Nami asleep yet?’ I asked for my 8 months old daughter. Curious about why the name of our children starts with ‘N’, because we all decided to name our kids with the same letter as Nelia.

Byun Nari (Girl, 3 years old) – Baekhyun & Taeyeon noona

Kim Nami (Girl, 8 months old) – Me & HaYoung

Kim Nabi (Girl, 2 months old) – Jongin & GiYoung

Do Nara (Girl, 4 years old) – KyungSoo & Chung Ae

Kim Nam Joon (Boy, 5 years old) – JongDae & Dina

Kim Nam Young (Girl, 8 years old) – MinSuk hyung & MinSi

Oh NaHyun (Girl, 2 years old) – Sehun & Haneul

Nana Zhang Xiu Mei (Girl, 6 years old) – Lay & Yi Lin

Park Na Young, Park Nam Hong (Girl 3, Boy 3 years old) Chanyeol & Angel

‘She’s asleep for now.’ My mother-in-law answered and smiled. ‘How’s Nelia? Is she ok? Did you found her?’

My mother-in-law knows about us having a daughter and at first, she doesn’t agree with my relationship with HaYoung and thought that I’m a divorced man. But after HaYoung told her about Nelia being adopted and she was fine with it.

‘She’s fine. Nelia just got carried away when she’s with her friends.’ I replied and she nodded. ‘Well… I guess it’s time to go to bed. Good night you two. Don’t stay up too late.’ She said as she got up from the couch and walked to her room.

HaYoung went to sit in the couch after checking on Nami in our room and I went to sit next to her with my arms sneaked around her waist as I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

‘I think you were a little hard on Nelia.’ HaYoung mumbled loud enough for me to hear. ‘It’s really not her fault that she can’t answer my calls, but you shouldn’t have scold about it. As long as she’s home and safe, it’s ok.’

I wanted to talk back but arguing about this again with her, it’s not going to end tonight and Nami might woke up from her sleep. Instead, I just sighed and nodded.

‘I guess I am. I’m just worried about her. I’ll try to talk to her tomorrow, ok?’ I replied and she nodded.

*End of POV*

Next morning, Nelia went to school and tried to stay out of trouble until recess. She was walking to the cafeteria with her friend, DaeSil when they heard a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter