^^14 + polls' time

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nelia’s POV

So, I followed the Kim’s brothers to their house and stopped at the hallway when I noticed Kevin ge’s apartment is just across to theirs.

‘Nelia?’ Woo Shin called as he snapped his fingers and I turned to him. ‘What’s wrong?’ He asked and I just shook my head as I smiled. ‘Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.’ I replied and he nodded. ‘Come on, let’s go inside.’

‘Mum, we’re home and we brought hyung’s friend with us too.’ DongYeol greeted as he opened the door.  ‘Welcome in.’ their mum greeted and I quickly bowed at her and her husband. ‘Thank you for having me in such short notice.’ I said as I bowed and she shook her head before saying its ok. I nodded and smiled.

‘Mum, can Nelia borrow some of your old clothes? She kind of has nothing to wear beside the uniform.’ Dong Yeol asked his mother and she nodded. ‘Noona, I’ll go get the clothes while you go sit at the living room with Mum, Dad and hyung.’ I nodded before he disappeared into a room.

‘We’re sure your parents will come back as soon as possible.’ Mrs. Kim said to me when we went to the sofa to sit. ‘I hope so too, because they’re always busy with work and rarely spend time with me.’ I answered and let out a small nervous laugh. The Kim’s stared at me as there were concerned look on their faces. ‘But I’m used to it.’ Ok, part of what I said is a lie and the truth. I mean EXO papas are always busy, along with mamas, who are busy with their own job, but they always had the time to spend time with me.

‘What do you normally do when you’re home alone?’ Mr. Kim asked me. ‘I just study and do my homework.’ I replied her question and he smiled before nodding. ‘Maybe you can help Woonie with his studies.’ Mrs. Kim stated and laughed. I turned to Woo Shin and his face was red.

‘Mum, stop calling me with that name.’ He whined as he face-palmed himself. I giggled and Dong Yeol came back with some folded clothes. ‘Noona, here some clothes. You can change into this after you shower.’ He said to me and I slowly took it from him. ‘Again… Thank you for having me in a very short notice, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I’m really grateful for your kindness.’ I bowed at the two of them again. ‘It’s ok, Nelia. You’re our son’s friend and we are happy to help you since you lost your keys to your house and your parents are out.’ Mr. Kim replied and I nodded.

I showered and changed into Mrs. Kim’s old clothes in Woo Shin’s room before going out the room. The boys and their father were watching television while Mrs. Kim was at the kitchen, cooking.

‘Can I help you, Mrs. Kim?’ I asked when I entered the kitchen. She immediately shook her head as she smiled. ‘It’s ok, Nelia. I can handle it on my own. You’re our guest, just go and join the boys watch some television.’ Answered Mrs. Kim and I pouted. ‘But I insisted… Beside I always helped my mother when she cooks and I love to cook.’ I replied to her and smiled. Mrs. Kim giggled and handed me some vegetable to cut.

So, I helped Mrs. Kim to cook and set up the table before calling the boys for dinner. I sat between Dong Yeol and Woo Shin at the dining table and the three of us helped to clear the table after dinner. Woo Shin and I went to his room after we done cleaning up. I sat on his bed while he sat on his chair from his study table.

‘Your mum’s cooking was awesome.’ I complimented and he smiled. ‘Well, she’s all I got for a family. My dad died when I was 10 from an accident and life was hard for the two of us until mum met my step-dad. Donggie’s parents got divorced and Donggie stayed with his dad. The two of them got married when I was 11 and Donggie was still 9 at that time.’ He explained and I hung my head down as I felt guilty. ‘It’s ok, Nelia. I’m starting to open up with you even though I just met you today.’ He continued and patted my head. I lifted up my head and smiled back at him.

‘I don’t know where I’ll be if you didn’t met you.’ I said to him and sighed. ‘I might end up at Busan’s cemetery by now.’ I continued and his eyes widen as he was surprised before asking why. ‘My parents’ graves are there and there is one place I think no one will never break the promises they made to me.’ I started to feel sad and angry as my eyes started to tear up again.

I face-palmed myself and sniffled before I felt the bed started to sink a little and a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulder.

‘Don’t cry, Nelia. I think you cried enough for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter