^^15

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was packing his things in his room as his wife and son watching his every move at the door.

‘Lu, are you sure about taking Ah Mei here away from the other?’ Jin Li asked her husband. Luhan stopped and turned to her before nodding. ‘I don’t think I can trust the guys anymore. Nelia never run away from home before and the other can’t even find her or know where she is.’ Replied Luhan and sighed.

Jin Li let down their son and went to Luhan before hugging him. The latter then sobbed and hugged her back. ‘Look I know, you’re worry about her, but taking her away from the other isn’t the way to do it.’ Said Jin Li and kissed his cheek. ‘But she always complaint about Suho and the other are not being fair to her. Making a small matter looks big.’ Luhan replied before pulling away from his wife.

‘Nelia asked me about moving to Beijing, away from the other. She’s the one who wanted it. I’m just helping her.’ Luhan confessed and she just stared at him. ‘She called me one night, complaining about the guys.’

Papa… I don’t think JoonMyeon papa love me anymore… He always made a small matter become a big one. He also becomes so strict with me now. I really can’t take it anymore. It’s too much, papa.’

‘Luhan papa, I really feel leave out now.’

‘Papa, I really need you right now…’ She sniffled as she wiped her tears and coughed. ‘Angel mama is at England, promoting and I’m staying with KyungSoo papa for the week. I have no one on my side.’

‘No… Papa, he’ll scold me even more. Papa, I want move to Beijing with you.’

‘I want move to Beijing with you.’

‘I want move to Beijing with you.’

‘I want move to Beijing with you.’

‘Her voice in my head keeps on saying ‘I want move to Beijing with you.’  Just after YiXing told me she’s missing.’ Luhan continued and wiped away his tears. ‘So, I’m bringing her here to stay with us and that’s final.’

‘Lu, what’s about the court’s agreement?’ Jin Li asked and cupped his face. ‘You’re going to get into trouble if you disobey the agreement.’

‘Jin Li, the agreement clearly stated that Nelia is free to go to any three of us when she turned 16. Nelia is 18 now, so she can move in with us legally and none of the guys disagreed during the trial.’ Luhan added and kissed her forehead. ‘Don’t worry about it. I have a copy of the agreement if the guys decided to deny the agreement.’ Jin Li stared at him before nodding. ‘Now, help me to finish packing, because I promised Xiao Si that I’ll play soccer with him.’ Jin Li giggled at Luhan’s statement before helping her husband to pack.

‘Papa, is Ah Mei jiejie coming here tomorrow?’ Xiao Si asked as they were at the field playing soccer. ‘No… But she’s going to live with us when papa comes back from South Korea.’ He replied and passed the ball back to Xiao Si gently. ‘Why? Is she not happy there?’ Asked Xiao Si again.

‘Ah Mei jiejie is happy there, but she’s just going to live with us for a while.’ Answered Luhan and Xiao Si just nodded. ‘Are you going to be happy that Ah Mei jiejie is going to live with us?’

‘Really happy?!’ Xiao Si shouted as he kicked the ball into the goal and Luhan chuckled as he cheered. He lifted Xiao Si up and kissed his cheeks. ‘Come, let’s go home. Mama is going to be angry at papa if we’re not before dinner.’ So the two of them went to get Xiao Si’s ball and went home.

The next day, Luhan woke up early to prepare for his trip and kissed his wife and son before boarding his flight to South Korea.  When he arrived, Lay was there waiting for him. They headed to Lay’s house, where the other was waiting for them.

‘Any progress?’ Luhan asked Suho and he just shook his head. ‘Did you guys made a police report yet?’ He asked again and they all shook their heads. ‘Suho hyung said to wait 24 hours before making one and if Nelia is not back before noon.’ Kai answered and Luhan just nodded.

‘Hyung, are you really going to take Nelia back with you?’ Chen asked Luhan and the other turned to him. ‘Yes, I am. She’s going to spend the rest of her high school’ years there.’ Replied Luhan with a serious tone.

‘But hyung, why now?’ Baekhyun asked as he glared at the oldest. ‘Why did you fight for your rights for her care during the trial years ago? Instead you fight for your rights to visit her here. Why did you just take her with you years ago?’

‘I didn’t fight for my rights for her care because I know you guys need her more than me. I know she’s in good hands when I decided to leave it as it is.’ The other stayed quiet when they heard his answer while Baekhyun just stared at him. ‘I’m taking her now, it’s because the agreement we made during the trial. The court stated that any three of us can take her with us when she reaches the age of 16. I was going to take her during her 16th birthday, but I didn’t since she was happy and I didn’t want to ruin it for you guys.’ Luhan continued and took a deep breath.

‘But my mind changed when Lay said she’s missing.’ His tone turned serious, like dead serious. ‘I didn’t want to do this, but Nelia asked for it. She asked me about moving in with me months ago. So, I’m really going to take her back with me when she comes back home.’ Luhan got up from the couch he was sitting and walked to the guest’s room Lay prepared for him.

*Nelia’s POV

I woke up the next day and almost screamed when the room I was sleeping in was not my room before I realized I was staying at Woo Shin’s. So, I got off the bed and tied my hair into a ponytail before going out of the room. The apartment was quiet as if I was the only one in the house.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and walked around the house after that. I was at the balcony when I heard someone’s door opened and closed.

‘Nelia?’ My name was called and I went peek through the balcony’s door. Woo Shin was staring at me with his bed hair so cute and I giggled as he walked toward me. ‘What are you doing here early in the morning?’ He yawned and rubbed his eyes. ‘It’s cold out here.’ He added and stared at me with his still sleepy eyes.

‘I’m just looking around the neighborhood.’ I simply answered and he smiled. ‘Did you sleep well last night?’ I asked him and he nodded. ‘I slept like a baby last night aside from sleeping on the floor.’ He replied and smiled.

‘I’m sorry that you have to sleep on the floor.’ I apologized since I was using his room and he had to share a room with his brother. ‘No, it’s ok. Donggie’s room has an extra bed, so don’t worry’ He patted my head.

Just then, I remembered something and turned him.

‘What day is today?’ I asked and he pulled out his phone from his sweatpants. ‘It’s Saturday. Why?’ I shook my head as I smiled and turned back to the neighborhood. ‘Hey, isn’t the Haeundae Ice Festival today?’ My eyes widen and I immediately turned to him. ‘What?’

‘I need to go to the dance studio!’ I ran back to Woo Shin’s room to get the clothes his mum left for me last night before going to the bathroom. ‘Woo Shin, I have to go! Thank you for the stay!!’ I ran to the door after getting dressed. As I was about to open the door, Woo Shin ran up to me and held my wrist before saying, ‘Wait for me. I’ll walk you there.’ I nodded and he quickly ran to his room.

After waiting for a few minutes, Woo Shin finally came out his room wearing training clothes. So, the two of us walked out the door and headed the school’s dance studio. We talked about random topic and laughed at a few jokes.

‘So, why are you going to the dance studio?’ He asked and turned to me with a curious look. ‘Remember the talent show last week?’ He nodded and waited for me to continue. ‘Well, a part from the price money was a slot in performing during the festival. So, my group won and we have to perform at least 3 songs to fill the slot.’ I explained and his eyes widen.

‘3 songs?’ He asked and I nodded. ‘But I know you guys can do it. Good Luck.’ He continued and I smiled before thanking him. Finally, we arrived at the studio and the girls were already there practicing.

‘Nelia?!’ Sowon shouted when she saw me at the door. They ran to me and gave Woo Shin a death glare. ‘Guys, he’s a friend and I’m sorry if I’m late.’ I apologized and they shook their head. ‘We are going to be late if we don’t get to Busan in time for the festival.’ Eun Ha said and they linked my arms with theirs and dragged me out the studio.

‘Guys, wait… I don’t have any money to buy the ticket and technically broke since I didn’t bring my bag with me.’ I said and they just smiled which made me confused. ‘Miss Im already bought the tickets for us.’ Yuju replied as she took out the tickets from her bag.

‘So, let’s go! Our train leaves at 10.51 sharp! It’s 10 now.’ Umji shouted before grabbing my wrist. ‘Wait!’ I stopped them again and turned to Woo Shin. ‘You guys go ahead. Just wait for me at the station.’ They nodded and walked out, leaving me and Woo Shin at the hallway.

‘I guess I just watch you through the channel.’ He said and I giggled. ‘Thank you for letting me stays for the night and I’m sorry for leaving so soon and without saying goodbye to your family.’ I said to him and he shook his head before patting my head. ‘I’ll tell mum that you have to leave early since your parents called and I’ll give you, your uniform on Monday.’ He said to me and I nodded.

‘Good luck and be careful.’ He reminded and I nodded again. ‘You too, be careful on the way home.’ I replied and he nodded. I waved goodbye and he nodded again. As I was about to turn to the gate, I heard him running toward and a pair of lips landed on my cheeks. My eyes widen and immediately turned to him with a surprised look.

‘I’ll see you later.’ He waved and ran ahead of me. I stayed there still surprised as I watched him ran out the school’s gates. I was positive that my cheeks were red as I was blushing and smiling by myself.

‘Nelia?!’ I heard Yerin shouted my name which made me snapped out of my daydream. I saw they were waving at me from the school’s gates. ‘Come on! We’re going to be late!’ Yerin shouted again and I ran up to them before going to the train station. It was a 2 hours and 37 minutes ride from Seoul station to Busan station by train.

When we arrived, we took a 32 minutes bus ride to Haeundae, Busan. At Haeundae, we then walked to the venue and everyone was busy preparing for the festival. Sowon went to register us in and one of staffs brought us to our tent where we changed into our performance outfits before going on to rehearsal. After rehearsal was done, we went for a break before the real show starts.

‘Guys, I’m so nervous I could dead any minutes from now!’ Yerin squealed and we laughed at her reaction. ‘Yerin, relax. We’re the last group to perform.’ Sowon said to her and leaded her to take a deep breath. Yerin followed her and calm down a little.

I smiled at my teammates, but then my mind started to think about EXO papa.

*Are they still looking for me?*

*Are they going to be mad at me from running away?*

*Did Suho papa filed in a missing person report yet?*

*What if they tell the other three about this?! I’m toast!*

I let out a sigh and played with my fingers as my mind started to think about EXO papa again.

‘Nelia, are you ok?’ Sowon asked and they walked toward me before I felt someone hugged me from behind. I turned to the person and saw Umji stared at me. ‘I’m ok, guys. I guess I’m just hungry. I didn’t have breakfast this morning.’ I said to them and faked a smile. They smiled and Yuju handed me a bun and a banana milk. I slowly took it from her and she handed everyone each before we all eat the bun together.

I laughed when Eun Ha told a funny joke to all of us. I quickly forgot about EXO papa and focused on the performance.  I’ll just have to face them once I get home.

*End of POV*

The EXO’s kids were watching some television at Suho’s house when they stopped at music show. They happily watched the idol group performing until…

 ‘For our performance, let’s welcome Leon International High School’s talent club.’ The hostess announced and the girls went up the stage. ‘Hello, we’re GFriend.’ They bowed and greeted before waving at the crowd.

‘Mummy!!! Yiyi is in the television?!’ Na Young shouted for her mother. After hearing that, Angel ran straight to the living room with the other mothers. ‘Haeundae Ice Festival?’ Gi Young said. The ladies turned to each other and quickly fished out their phone before calling their husbands.

‘So, you are representing your school after winning the talent show last week. How does it feel performing on a big stage?’ The hostess asked them. ‘It’s all new for us and this is the first time we perform LIVE on national television.’ Sowon replied for them while the other just nodded. ‘So, are you guys going for a cover song?’

‘We’re performing 2 original songs that we wrote together and another one was written by one of the members.’ Yerin answered. ‘The first song is called, ‘White’ a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter