^^5

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nelia’s POV*

17 years later, I finally in my second year of high school and I can’t wait to finish high school. I grew up moving from house to house every weekends since all of my 12 papa are all married and living in their own house. Chanyeol papa and Angel eonni or Angel mama got married when I was 6 and I was their flower girl. KyungSoo papa, JoonMyeon papa and Chen got married 3 years after that, Minseok papa, Baekhyun papa and Lay papa got married a year after and Sehun papa was the last one to get married a month after Jongin and Lay papa.

Kris papa, Luhan papa and Tao papa left the group when I was 7 and everyone was in court to fight for their rights to visit me anytime they want. The trial took 6 months and the other papa finally agreed to let them to visit anytime as long as the other was with me when they visited, just until I was 16 which was JoonMyeon papa’s suggestion. So, every end of the year, I would fly to Beijing with Lay papa to celebrate Chinese New Year with my three other papa.

Now that, I’m 18 years old and I’m old enough to travel along to Beijing, without Lay papa coming with me. Back to the present, I was walking to school from KyungSoo papa’s apartment one morning when I suddenly bumped into someone and fell on my . OUCH!

‘Are you ok?’ Someone asked and it’s sound like a boy. I looked up at him and there were 5 pairs of eyes looking at me. ‘Nelia? Is that you?’ One of them asked as he helped me to get up. *He knows my name?* I thought.

‘Yes, I’m Nelia and you guys are?’ I asked back as I was confused. ‘Don’t you remember us? We’re the Song’s triplet and Lee’s twin.’ They explained and I thought for a while and finally realized. ‘Daehan? Minguk? Manse? Seoeon? SeoJun?’ They nodded when I pointed as I said their names.

‘You finally remembered us?’ SeoJun asked and I blushed and hung my head down. ‘So, where are you going?’ I was about to answer when Seoeon interrupted by smacking his brother’s head.

‘She’s wearing a school uniform. Where do you think she’s going?’ He said to him and I giggled. ‘I was on my way to Leon International High School. It’s a few block away from home.’

‘Are you new there? Because we never seen you there before.’ Minguk asked and I nodded. ‘I just appealed there a week ago.’ I answered and they nodded. ‘We’re in the same school too. The three of them are their last year of high school while the two of us still have one year left in high school.’ SeoJun explained and I nodded.

‘So, shall we go to school now, because I don’t want to be late for school.’ I said to them and they nodded. ‘Let’s go together then, since we are going to the same school.’ Daehan suggested and we finally walked to school.

‘So… Nelia, why did you appeal to our school?’ Manse asked as he was walking beside me. ‘Ohh… I got in a fight at my previous school and I got expelled. It’s hard to believe right?’ They looked at her with their jaws dropped as they were surprised.  

*Flashback*

‘We are very disappointed in you, young lady.’ JoonMyeon papa said with his arms crossed to his chest. The 10 of us were at their practice room at the company and all of the papas were staring at me. ‘We expected more from you than to involve in a fight with someone.’ Baekhyun papa continued and sighed. ‘We sent you to school to learn, not fight. Now, I regret when I agreed to your Tao papa when he wanted to send you to Taekwondo lessons when you were little.’ JoonMyeon papa added and sighed.

‘It was not my fault. She’s the one who started it. I didn’t do anything to hurt her. I was just blocking her moves. She’s a black belt in Karate for god’s sake!’ I replied and glared at them. ‘Watch your tone, young lady.’ Lay papa scolded. ‘Hana was threating to expell me from the school if I talked to her “boyfriend” again, which doesn’t make any sense since he is my lab partner.’ I protested.

‘Hana said that you said bad words to her. What was it?’ KyungSoo papa asked. ‘Papa, she’s evil. She can make up any story anytime anywhere and I didn’t exactly say anything bad to her before the fight. ‘I just said, ‘I don’t care if your father is the owner of the school, you don’t have the rights to tell me who I can’t talk to. He’s not even your boyfriend and he barely knows you existed. Then, she started throwing her fists to me. When I tried to block her, the teacher came and she pretended to get hit. That’s when you guys showed up.’

‘So, her father was the owner of the school?’ Jongin papa asked and I nodded. ‘That’s makes sense… But you shouldn’t have picked a fight with her, even though you’re a black belt yourself, but in Taekwondo.’ Sehun continued and I sighed as I face-palmed myself. ‘We’re going to appeal you to another school and this will be the last school until graduation. We don’t want to get involve in a fight again. Do you understand?’ Chanyeol papa said and I nodded. ‘And try not to get expel or a fight again, we don’t want to get call to the office again. One time is enough than twice.’ Minseok papa said and I nodded again.

‘Now, go call your other papa and tell them that you’re transferring to another school. The three of them were freaking out when they heard about you involving in a fight.’ Lay papa suggested and I nodded before pulling my phone out from my bag and logged in my LINE’s account. ‘After this, go straight to halmoni’s and stay there. Dina mama is still filming for her drama. No one is at the apartment.’ Chen papa said and I sighed before nodding. ‘When you’re there, finish your schoolwork and help halmoni with some chores.’ Chen papa added and I nodded again.

*End of flashback*

‘Interesting story.’ Manse said and they nodded. ‘So, here we are. Welcome to Leon International High School.’ They welcomed me to the school and walked with me to the teacher’s office. ‘We hope you’ll get used to the school and be happy here.’ Daehan said and I nodded. ‘I will. Thank for keeping me company a while ago.’ I thanked and they nodded before waving goodbye to me.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door before opening it. I bowed and a teacher smiled before walking toward me. ‘You must be Nelia Yi from Alpha High School?’ I nodded and she leaded me to her table. ‘I’m Ms. Im and I’m your homeroom’s teacher. Room 2-1.’

‘Nice to meet you, Ms. Im.’ I greeted back politely and she smiled. ‘Can I see your resume?’ She asked and I gave her my resume. She read every page and smiled. ‘You got first place in the school’s talent show for 4 years in a row? Interesting… I hope you’ll enter the school’s talent club. They surely need your kind of talent.’ She continued and I just smiled. ‘So, this is your schedule and your homeroom is just around the corner. We’ll walk there together.’ I nodded again and went to wait for her outside the office.

*End of POV*

Nelia and her new homeroom teacher, Ms. Im walked to their homeroom together and stopped at a closed door at the corner hallway. The room was noisy as they were singing and table banging inside. The moment Ms. Im opened the door, everything seem to die down.

‘Good Morning, Ms. Im.’ The student greeted and she smiled at them as you were peeking through window. ‘Good Morning, class and I got some great news for you guys.’

‘Are you and Mr. Choi engaged?’ A student asked and they clapped for her. ‘No, class. Mr. Choi and I are not engage yet. But I’m happy to say that you guys will be having a new classmate today and she just transferred from Alpha High School. So, be good to her.’ Ms, Im said and they nodded. ‘Ne, Ms. Im.’

‘Very well then… Nelia Yi, please come in.’ She called and Nelia slowly opened the door before stepping in. ‘Annyeonghaseyo, Nelia Yi imida.’ Nelia introduced herself to the class as she bowed. ‘I hope we can be friends.’ She smiled and waved. ‘Hi, Nelia. We meet again.’ Someone said and waved back at her.

‘SeoJun-ish? You’re here too?’ Nelia replied and he nodded. ‘You two know each other?’ Ms. Im asked and the two of them nodded. ‘We grew up together. Our daddies always set us up for a play date when we were kids, together with the Song’s triplet.’ Everyone nodded. ‘So, any question that you guys wanted to ask to Nelia?’

‘Are you Chinese? Since you look like one.’ One of the girls asked and Nelia nodded. ‘I’m half Chinese, half Korean.’ She answered back and the girl nodded. ‘Hey… Aren’t you EXO’s daughter?’ A boy asked and the girls started to scream. ‘Ne. EXO are my fathers.’ Nelia replied. ‘But let this be a secret between us.’ Nelia continued as she put on her famous eye smile.

‘Ne~…’ The classmates replied and clapped. ‘Well, Nelia… you can sit in any available seats and good luck on your first day.’ She nodded and slowly walked up to an empty seat next to some girl. ‘Hi, I’m DaeSil. Nice to meet you.’ The girl said and held out her hand. Nelia happily shake her hand and smiled. ‘Nelia.’

With that, class started and the class was quiet until the recess bell rang. Nelia was packing her stuffs to her bag when SeoJun walked toward her table.

‘Hey… Do you want to have lunch with me and the guys?’ He asked and she smiled as she nodded. ‘Sure, I love to.’ She finished packing her stuffs and got up from her seat before walking out with SeoJun. As they were walking towards the cafeteria, some girls started to whisper as they walked by.

Yah… What is she doing with SeoJun oppa?

Is she new here? I never saw her before…

Who is she?

 Are they dating?

No they’re not! SeoJun oppa is mine!

She better stay away from SeoJun oppa or she’ll get it...

‘Are you okay?’ SeoJun asked her and she looked at him. ‘Yeah, I’m fine. I’m used to the insult.’ She replied and smiled, but deep down she’s crying. ‘You don’t seem okay to me.’ SeoJun protested and stopped to face her. ‘I know that you’re hurt and you’re just holding it in. Just tell me or the guys if someone try threatens you, we will take care of them for you. Just promise me that you’ll tell.’ He grabbed her shoulder and she nodded.

‘I promise.’ She replied and smiled at him. Then, he let go of her shoulder and grabbed her wrist. ‘Come, the other are waiting for us and I’m really hungry.’ He said to her and they continued their way to the cafeteria, ignoring everyone.

When they reached there, the two of them walked up to a table, where the other 4 were. ‘Well…well… I didn’t know that you two were in the same homeroom?’ Manse asked and the two of them smiled. Daehan looked down at their hands and noticed that SeoJun was holding on to her wrist. ‘What’s with the wrist holding?’ He asked and SeoJun immediately let go of her wrist. ‘It’s nothing.’ SeoJun answered and walked to his seat, while the other tried to make room for Nelia.

‘So, what you want to eat?’ Seoeon asked Nelia and she shook her head. ‘It’s ok, I’m not hungry.’ She answered and smiled. ‘Are you sure?’ Minguk asked and she nodded. ‘How about I give you my chocolate yogurt? At least eat something or you’ll get a stomachache.’ He said and handed her the yogurt after opening it for her. ‘Thanks.’ Nelia thanked and slowly eat it.

‘Hey Nelia, can you excuse us for a second?’ SeoJun said and she nodded. ‘Guys, can I talk to you guys for a while?’ He asked the boys and they slowly got up from their seats and walked away from the table, leaving Nelia alone.

*SeoJun’s POV

We walked a little far away from Nelia and the guys were confused with my sudden group meeting.

‘What’s with the meeting? Nelia is all alone over there.’ Daehan expressed and I sighed. ‘Sorry, I can’t talk about this in front of her.’ I answered.

‘Talk about what?’ Seoeon asked and they all focused on me. ‘Some girls are glaring at Nelia and whispering something about her to their friends. I think they don’t like Nelia hanging out with us, even on her first day.’ I explained and their eyes widen.

‘What was her reaction?’ Manse’s turn to ask me and I turned to check on Nelia. She still there, playing with the yogurt. ‘She said she was fine, but I know she’s not. I can see it in her eyes.’ I replied after returning my attention to her.

‘Look… All we need to do now is keep an eye on her.’ Minguk suggested and we nodded. ‘Or just threat the girls who say bad things about her?’ Suggested Manse and we all stared at him. ‘Really? Dad said, ‘Behave, he got enough calls from school already.’ Minguk said and Manse sighed. ‘Wait… Where did Nelia go?’ We all turned to the table and she wasn’t there. I got up to an empty seat and saw someone was grabbing her to the door.

‘STOP RIGHT THERE!!’ I shouted and everyone in the cafeteria stopped at they were doing and stared at me, including the one dragging Nelia away. ‘SeoJun, what are you doing? Get down from there.’ Seoeon said, but I ignored him. ‘DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER OR HURT HER?! THE MEAN GIRLS OR ANYBODY THAT SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT HER, I’LL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LIVES IN HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE LIKE HELL!’  I got down from the seat and walked toward Nelia.

‘Oppa, who is she to you?’ The girl asked and glared at Nelia. ‘Rina, you don’t even know about her… You barely know her!! Now, let go of her or I’ll tell the principal about what you did to Mr. Hwang that almost cost him, his job!?’ With that, she signaled her friends to let go of Nelia’s arm as she pushed her. Daehan hyung caught Nelia before she could land on the floor.

‘Yes, I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter