^^18

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How long have Nelia been in the surgery room?” Woo Shin asked. “Nearly 3 hours.”

“Are you Nelia’s father? Mr. Xi?” Woo Shin asked again and he shook his head. “I’m Kim Joon Myeon, her foster dad. Her father is still on his flight here. I think you know who Xi Luhan is.” He nodded.

“I thought her last name was Yi since she introduced herself with Yi when we first met. A few months later, it’s Xi. I’m confused myself, sir.” He said to Suho and he nodded.

 “I was confused myself when her father changed it. But it was for her to get in the school so that no one will be suspicious about her. Her father said to the school that he had her during high school and sends her up for adoption, but only until she’s 18 and that he would visit her often. Sound weird but the school actually bought it.” Suho said to him and Woo Shin just nodded.

“Hyung, Luhan hyung just arrived. I’m just going to the airport to fetch him.” Sehun said and Suho nodded before he leaved. Woo Shin bowed when he saw the other members. “Aren’t you the boy who was with Nelia at the hospital the other day?” Kai asked and he nodded. “How did you know about this?” Kai asked again.

“It was on the afternoon news.” Woo Shin nervously answered and the members sighed. “Reporters…” D.O mumbled. “Thank you for coming here. I know Nelia would’ve loved it.” Chen continued and patted his shoulder.

“You’re welcome, sir.” Woo Shin replied and bowed. “I hope that she’s ok.” The members nodded and sighed. Just then,

“How’s Nelia?!” Someone shouted as they ran down the hall and stopped just in front of Baekhyun. Just as he was about to answer, the lights turned red, telling that the surgery was over and the door finally opened. Nelia was lying on the bed unconscious as they rolled her bed to the incentive-care unit.

“Is Nelia going to be ok?” Suho asked the doctor. “Please tell me that my daughter will be fine?” The doctor sighed and the nurse gave him a clipboard.

“Well… For now, she’s fine. She’s lucky enough to survive that hit. It’s a good thing that the ambulance came just in time.” He said to them and they let out a sigh of relief. “With 2 broken rib, causing puncture her lung, making her far to breath. Then finally, a severe hit on the head may lead her to suffer from short or long term memory loss. She may not remember what happened to her before the accident or she may not remember who you guys are to her.” He continued and their eyes widen.

“She won’t remember us?” XiuMin asked and pointed to the 10 of them. “We never know until she wakes up. It may be going to take her a couple or a few days before she wakes up. Until then, she will be on incentive-care for a while.” The doctor answered and bowed before leaving.  The members bowed as they thanked to the doctor and looked at each other.

“You?! Because of you, Nelia is in there!?” Woo Shin shouted as he found SeoJun and grabbed his collar. SeoJun pushed himself off Woo Shin and throw in a punch at him. The members quickly went to stop the two of them before a fight could start. “Boys, this is a hospital, not a boxing ring. It’s no one’s fault, things just happened and we learnt to accept that. No more fighting or punching each other, ok?” Said Lay to the two boys. They glared at each other and slowly nodded.

“Let’s go to her room.” Chanyeol said and they slowly walked to Nelia’s private room, which was Suho’s request. No one made a sound when entered the room and did nothing but stared at peacefully sleeping Nelia and the sound of the machine beeping.

“I never thought of seeing her sleep this peacefully since we adopted her.” Whispered Luhan and they nodded. “I’m also sad that she just lose a big chance in the tournament next month. She trained so hard for it.” He added and caressed her cheek as he sighed before sniffled. “I should’ve not let her go alone. I could’ve taken a few days off and go with her.” Luhan continued as he cried silently.

“Hyung, it’s not your fault. It’s my fault for letting her go alone to visit her old school.” Suho said to him and patted his shoulder. “I been having this bad feeling since the moment she asked for permission to visit the school. I prayed and prayed, hoping that she will be safe, but I didn’t pray hard enough to keep her safe on the way home.” Suho continued and sniffled as tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t be crying. What if Nelia wakes up and see her dads crying in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter