^^13

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WooShin’s POV*

I ran after Nelia and that Seo Jun guy keep on pushing me when we were running. I pushed him back and stopped running. He did the same and turned to face me.

‘What’s your problem, dude?’ I asked him and he glared at me. ‘I’m trying to find Nelia?’ He answered me in a ‘duh’ tone. ‘Well… I’m trying to find her too. So, stay out of my way.’ I replied and ran in front of him.

I ran to the central’s park where I thought she would be. She wasn’t there. Seo Jun ran to somewhere I don’t know, maybe he ran the opposite direction I was going. Enough about him, I’m trying to look for Nelia. So, I decided to go to Han River, because I often go there if I’m stressed out about my parents.

As I was searching, I saw someone sitting by the stairs case, sobbing while hugging her legs in her uniform. I slowly walked toward her and patted her shoulder. Her head lifted up and a pair of puffy and red eyes stared at me. I smiled at her as she was the person I had been looking for.

‘Nelia, I had been looking everywhere for you.’ I said to her and sat next to her. ‘You really got me worried.’ I sighed and she continued to sob.

‘Why does every time I get hurt, my dad will think that I got involved with a fight?’ She asked and sniffled. ‘I mean I know I have a black belt in Taekwondo, but I’m not the kind of person who used it for hurting people.’ I was a little surprised that she has a black belt in Taekwondo.

‘Maybe he just afraid that you’ll misused it.’ It’s the only sentences I could think of. ‘Please stop crying?’ I said to her and she cried harder. ‘Come here.’ I pulled her closer and hugged her as she cried on my shoulder. I patted her back gently as she cried and my heart breaks seeing her like this, even though I only known her for a few hours. A few minutes later, she finally stopped and pulled away. ‘Feeling better?’ Nelia nodded and wiped away her tears from her cheeks.

‘Sorry about your blazer.’ She tried to wipe her tears stain from my blazer and chuckled a little. ‘Thank you, WooShin for being here with me.’ She smiled and sniffled. ‘It’s the least I can do for a friend.’ I replied and patted her head. ‘Tell you what, every time you need a shoulder to cry on, just come and find me in class 3-2 and I promise to be there for you.’ She giggled and nodded. ‘Ok, WooShin.’ 

I asked Nelia if she want to go home and she shook her head, saying that she wants to stay for a while. So, we chatted and I told her a joke, which made she laughed. Mind I say she looks beautiful while she smile or laughed. 

‘I just remembered that…’ She said and turned to me. ‘You left your things at school and you didn’t even went back to get them.’ I thought for a while and nodded. ‘But don’t worry about it. I’m sure my brother will bring it home for me. Beside I don’t mind leaving my things at school, my bag is usually empty.’ I replied and patted her head. She nodded as she giggled and looked up at the sky.

A moment of silent came and I stared at her as I felt the world slowed down for a while. Her face was flawless, she was beautiful, yet her beauty was covered by her puffy pair of eyes. Then, I quickly snapped out of it when she speaks.

‘Have you ever thought about reaching out to the stars, but you never could do it since its billion light years away?’ She stated and I slowly looked up. ‘Just like when you’re thinking about doing what’s best for your life, but you just can’t do it without the feeling that you will fail one day.’ I turned to her and saw that she hangs her head down and hugged her legs before letting out a sniffle. Nelia was about to cry again.

‘Please don’t cry.’ I pleaded and tried to cheer her up. But it just made her sadder. ‘Maybe you just need someone to give you some support through all the way until success.’ I side-hugged her and she sighed before wiping away her tears.

‘But living with my dad, makes me feel discourage since everything that happened badly to me, he will think that I got involve a fight. All he can think of is fight. I mean do I look like a trouble maker?’ I leaned away from her and looked at her.

‘As a matter of fact, you do look like a trouble maker.’ I teased and she hit my chest. ‘I’m just kidding. You don’t like a trouble maker, in fact you’re an angel, who came down from heaven.’ She giggled and face-palmed herself as I noticed her face was red. ‘Aigoo~ she’s all red.’ I again and chuckled.

‘You know what; you’re the cheesiest guy friend I even had.’ Nelia stated and giggled after turning to face me. ‘I’m not that cheesy. You should meet my friends; they’re a lot cheesier than me.’ I replied and she nodded. ‘I would love to meet your friends.’ She said to me. ‘How many siblings do you have?’ She suddenly asked me and I thought for a while before answering.

‘I only have one younger brother, stepbrother to be exactly.’ She nodded and smiled. ‘Do you have any siblings?’ I asked back and she nodded. ‘I have exactly 11 siblings, foster siblings, 8 sisters and 3 brothers.’

‘Wow… That’s a lot.’ I was surprised and she giggled before nodding as well. ‘I have a question I been meaning to ask you.’ I said and she nodded again. ‘What’s exactly your relationship with that Seo Jun guy? Are you dating or something?’ With that she giggled and shook her head. ‘We’re just childhood friends. My dad always brings me to have a play date with them when we were little along with the Song’s brothers.’ He nodded and smiled.

‘The Lee’s and Song’s brothers have always been a star since they started to join the school’s athlete club. They won almost every match while we never won anything in this school.’ I sighed and looked at the river. ‘Woo Seok-ish… I mean Woo Shin,’ I turned to her when she accidently called my real name and smirked a little. ‘I’m sorry for saying this, but I think you’re making yourself sound useless and being in a performance group in the school is just a waste of time for you. I understand that you guys never won, but let’s change that ‘Never won’ to ‘haven’t won yet’. Trust me, you guys will win someday. Have faith in yourself.’ She said to me and I chuckled.

‘What’s so funny?’ She asked and pouted. I stopped chuckling and patted her head. ‘Nothing’s funny. You’re just the sweetest and thoughtful girl I met.’ She turned her head as she blushed and I chuckled again.

We stayed for a while longer until I got a call from my brother, saying that mom wants me back home. I hung up and turned to her.

‘I think it’s time to go home.’ I said to her and she nodded. ‘Let me walk you home because I don’t like a pretty girl going home in the dark.’ She giggled and I joined. But then, her giggle dead down. ‘I don’t think I want to go home. Just walk me to my grandmother’s house.’ She said to me and we both got up from the stairs.

So, we went to her Grandmother Kim’s house and I stand beside her as she rang the doorbell. As we were waiting for her grandmother to open the door, so we talked a little.

‘Thank you for staying with me and walking me to my grandmother’s house.’ She thanked me and slightly bowed. ‘Even though we just met, but I felt like we already met before.’ She slightly bowed again.

‘Please don’t bow at me. I’m not so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter