^^1

Being EXO's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Aahhh...' A little girl shouted as she laughed before a guy came and chased after her. 'Nelia.. I'm coming for you.' He said and walked slowly toward her. She continued to walk away from him and hide behind another guy's legs as she hugged it. 'Papa?!'

The other guy picked her up and she immediately wrapped her little arms around his neck as she laughed. 'Sehun, stop chasing her. It’s almost her bedtime.' The guy said to him and wiped the little girl's sweat with a napkin. 'I'm trying to make her tired, so she'll sleep better. Isn't that right, Nelia?' Sehun asked her and she smiled. 'Even Nelia agreed with me, Suho hyung.'

'Nelia, let’s change you to your PJ, ok?' Suho asked and she nodded before yawning. 'My baby girl is sleepy already~' He kissed her cheeks before going to her room. 'Nelia~…' Someone called as she walked to the living room. She smiled and slowly walked toward him. 'Aigoo~ Is Baekie papa's little girl is ready for bed?' He hugged her and kissed her cheek. 'She is getting the hang of her walking now.'

'She even tried to run away from Sehun awhile ago, but her running is a little bit off, so she just walked away from him.' Suho said as he walked to the living room. 'Nelia, its time for your formula.' Luhan came out from the kitchen while shaking a bottle in his hand. Nelia reached her arm up to reach the bottle from him as she sat on Baekhyun's lap.Luhan smiled and gave her the bottle.

'T-han-k y-ou.' She stuttered before sipping her formula. 'Her speaking is getting better too.' XiuMin said as they were watching her as she slowly finish her milk and leaned her back against Baekhyun's chest. "And she's only one year old.' Lay added and they nodded. Just then, Nelia got up before walking to her room with her bottle hanging from . 'where is she going?' Kris asked as he turned his head to her room. 'Nelia, what are you doing in there?' He called and she returned to the living room with her Winnie the Pooh pillow and went to sit on Chen's lap before hugging her pillow as she finish her formula.

'She's a smart kid too.' Tao said and patted her head. 'It felt like yesterday that we went to adopt her and she was still 9 months old.' Kai said.

*Flashback*

'Hyung, I want her.' Sehun said to Suho when he walked him with a little girl in his embrace. The little girl then stared at him with her big round hazelnut eyes before giving him her sweet smile. 'What's her name?' Suho asked Sehun but he just shrugged his shoulder. 'The kids said she just arrived here a couple of days ago and they still dont know her name.' Sehun answered.

So, Suho went to meet the headmistress with Sehun and the little girl. They knocked and came in after the headmistress gave permission.

'Have you found some-' She suddenly stopped herself from asking when they came in and smiled. 'I see you already found Nelia or she found you??'

'She suddenly grabbed on my jean when I was playing with the kids.' Sehun answered. 'She is wobbling when she was walking, but she pretty fast for a beginner.'

'She was eight months old when she started walking, but she's still wobbling, even though she is nine months old.' The headmistress explained. 'So... Have you guys found someone yet?' Suho turned to Sehun and he nodded. 'So far, Sehun is the only one who ran up to me with a kid. I dont know about the other.' Suho answered and she giggled. 'Dont worry about that, there's plenty of kids here to choose from. Take your time.'

'Mrs. Tan, what’s Nelia's full name?' Sehun asked the headmistress. 'Her full name is Nelia Yi. She's half Chinese half Korean.' Mrs. Tan answered. 'Why did she was sent here? The other kids said she was new.'

'She is new here. Her aunty sent her here after her parents died in a car accident a week ago.' Answered Mrs. Tan. 'Her aunty tried to raise her but she is having trouble with her income and there some problem with her husband. He used all the money she earned on drinking with his friends and barely left some for foods. Its a good thing they didnt have children of their own. Her aunty is the only one close to her parents since she and her mother are sisters and her father has a young sister, but she was adopted by their uncle and she properly don't know about Nelia. So, she sent Nelia here to find a family that agrees to raise her properly.' Mrs. Tan explained and stared at Nelia before tears rolled down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them away. 'Sorry about that.'

'We are deeply sorry to hear that.' Suho said and Sehun nodded before he kissed Nelia's cheek. 'Sehun, let go find the other and see if they found their own choice. We'll meet you again later, Mrs. Tan.' The two of them slightly bowed and went out the office.

They went to find the other and they all were attracted to Nelia. 'Did you guys chose her?' D.O asked as he played with her little hands and she giggled showing her two rabbit front teeth. 'Aigoo~ She's so cute.' Chanyeol said as he clapped and pinched her cheeks. Just then, Nelia reached her arms toward Lay as she leaned to him. 'Lay hyung, I think she wants you to hold her.' Sehun said and brought her to him before Lay gladly took her from Sehun. 'Pa-pa...’ She suddenly called and the other were surprised. 'Did she just call Lay hyung, Papa?' Kai asked and the other nodded.

'I think she did.' Answered Luhan as they were still surprised. 'L-la-y?' Nelia tried to say Lay's name and it makes the other even more surprised. 'She's a fast learner.' Kris said as he smiled and waved at her. Nelia smiled back and waved back at him. 'Suho, let choose her. She's perfect for us.' Xiumin said and they quickly nodded before Nelia followed them to nod. 'Do all of you agreed?' They nodded again and Suho nodded after. 'So, let go tell Mrs. Tan and bring Nelia with us.' They all clapped and walked to meet the headmistress.

*End of flashback*

 

After flashing back to their memories about their first meeting with Nelia, the members didn’t realized Nelia had already finished her formula as she fell asleep with her head leaned against Chen's chest. 'Aigoo~ our little princess is already asleep and her bottle is still in even though she drank all of her formula.' said D.O and caressed her cheek. Nelia slightly groaned as she moved a little and continued to sleep. The members giggled and Lay lifted her up gently and leaned her head on his shoulder before carrying her to her bed room.

'Papa~' Nelia mumbled as Lay slowly lied her down on her bed and tucked her in. Lay caressed her forehead and kissed it. 'Good night, my little angel.' He whispered to her little ear and smiled before walking out of the room with the members after each one of them gave her a good night kiss. 'Sweet dream Papa's little princess.' Tao whispered as he closed the door gently.

 

'Papa..' Nelia called as she knocked the door to Chen and Kris's shared room one morning. She continued to knock the huge door in front of her until someone finally opened the door for her. 'Papa~' She called again and walked inside. Chen, who was the one who opened the door, lifted her up and carried her to his bed before lying again as he hugged her.

'Why are my little girl wake up so early?' He asked as he mumbled with his eyes closed. Nelia just giggled and lower herself after she escaped from Chen's hug and got off his bed before going to Kris's bed. 'Papa~' She called for him as she patted the arm which was covering his face. Kris groaned and slowly opened his eyes, just to see his daughter smiling at him.

'Good Morning, Nelia.' He greeted with his half awake voice and got up to a sitting position on his bed and lifted her up to si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter