Chapter 32

The Keystone (My Eyes, Your Heart, One Love)-(DISCONTINUED)

*Jessica POV*

I awoke with my throat dry, and feeling a little groggy. I groaned and rubbed my face with a hand, wondering why it was so warm underneath me.

I blinked my eyes open, vision slowly adjusting to the light that was pouring from the window. What happened? I felt a pulse beneath me and I realized I was crushing my sister under my weight! 

My body felt sore and unresponsive as I tried to move without waking Krystal up. My eyes felt puffy and swollen too. Was I crying? What were we doing out here? I tried to rack my memory for anything...All I remembered was Tiffany coming to borrow my sister. I hadn't been too thrilled with the idea, but Krystal didn't seem to be comfortable around me ever since the day I almost kissed her. Actually, Krystal had always been wary around me since day one. So I figured I'd let Krystal go out and be with people who made her happy. Perhaps I had expected too much from her after our reunion. 

She hadn't finished her food so I dumped it. Tiffany would get her something anyway. How could she be so comfortable around Tiffany now even after what Tiffany did? I was getting frustrated. What was so different between me and Tiffany?

But of course, the past was always coming back to haunt us. Krystal didn't trust me. She never did, and it was my fault. I had always pushed her away, scolding her for nothing, bashing her, calling her names to make her stay away because I didn't want to see her. She reminded me of mother, who had disappeared without a word, and Father's hopeless lies to distract me from the painful truth. Mother left.

Father lied. He gave me away to his stupid brother who wanted nothing more than to make me another pawn of his for money. And Krystal got to stay here, with real family. I had been jealous--bitter to my sister because I thought she was lucky.

Maybe I was wrong. What I had, she did not have. Even with that crazy Uncle, I still had a stable life, health, a nice place to stay when I was not at boarding school; but Krystal was living nearly close to poverty with Father. She's only 16.

After that, I vaguely remembered going out and getting a few drinks, but I couldn't recall much from that point. I must have come home on my own because no one else had the key except me, and Krystal (before she left with Tiffany). But everything after was beyond my imagination. 

I covered Krystal with a blanket before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up. What did we do last night? I hoped I didn't do anything bad to her. The last time I got drunk, I remembered kissing her; but this time, my mind was completely blank.

I heard the sound of the doorbell ring, and I grumpily wondered who could want to visit so early in the morning. I checked the time, but it turned out to be 1:45PM.

We slept this long? What time was it when I got back?

I answered the door and found Tiffany standing there, as well as that other woman I met at the school for the blind.. What was her name?...Oh yeah, Taeyeon.

"Hey, Jess," Tiffany said cheerily. "This is, Kim Taeyeon!"

We both bowed to each other in greeting. "Yes, I remember," I said. "From the school for the blind."

Taeyeon nodded and smiled. "And she's the pretty woman with the cute little sister. I took care of her for your during the two weeks."

"Oh...thanks," I said.

"Anyway, I'm doing Taeyeon a favor right now," Tiffany continued. "She's being really nice to you, and I don't know why."

I gave her a wry smile. "You're the only person with the guts to say that to my face."

Tiffany shrugged and tried to look past my shoulder. "Is Krystal in? I wanna thank her for helping me out yesterday." 

"Actually, she's sleeping," I said. 

"Really? No way!" Tiffany said disbelievingly. "I'll just go in for a little look-see, and I'll be out before you know it." She pushed right past me and left the me standing in front of Taeyeon. "I'll be back, Tae!"

Taeyeon smiled and then redirected her attention at me. Her eyes were bright and cheery like she had never seen a depressing stormy day before. "Can I get you something to drink or eat?" I asked her respectfully.

"Um..no!" she replied pleasantly. "Actually, I was thinking that maybe I could help you out?" She stuffed her hands in her jeans pockets.

"With what?" I asked.

"Well, since Krystal is blind, and she still needs guidance, I thought that I could help you out a bit," Taeyeon explained. "The braille and all the assistance and stuff. I'm trained to do it, since that was my intern in the summers."

"O-oh, that's nice of you...how much do you charge?" I asked.

"For you, nothing." 

What?! I barely even knew her, and she was doing this free?

"Because you're Fany's friend," she elaborated. She looked down and then back at me with a grin on her face. "And Krystal is very much like a younger sibling to me."

"I can't let you do this free," I protested.

"I insist. Plus, your sister has been quite helpful to me in those two weeks. So, you can use that as payment for my offer."

I started to feel a bit suspicious about this whole deal. "What do you want?" I eyed her doubtfully.

She opened and closed it before she looked down at the ground, seeming to think about what she was about to say. "I just want to give you some help. If you ask anyone else it's gonna cost you a lot of money, but I can do the same thing at a much better bargain." She sighed. "I want to help Krystal. She...she's reminded me of a couple things..." She trailed off, sparking a bit of my curiosity.

I stared at her, wondering if she would elaborate, but I got none.

"We can exchange numbers, and you can let me know if you wanna go through with it. If not, that's totally fine," Taeyeon said as she took out her phone.

So we exchanged numbers and the awkward first conversation began to mellow out.

However, it immediately backfired as soon as I heard Tiffany bellow my name. "Jessie!"

I turned around to find her stalking towards me with a stony expression. "Taeyeon, um...sorry but could you wait for me in the lobby? I have a few things to discuss with Jess here."

"Sure!" Taeyeon said, obviously not picking up on the frosty atmosphere. "See ya, Jessica-shi!"

As soon as she left, Tiffany grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back into the apartment. Her eyes were serious and flaring with anger. She pushed me towards my sleeping sister, and I stumbled as I nearly fell on top of Krystal.

-------------------

*Narrator POV*

Krystal jerked awake when she heard loud voices.

"Jess, what the hell is this?!" Tiffany turned Krystal's head to the side to reveal marks all over her cheek and throat.

Jessica's eyes widened at the sight. Her cheek was slightly red, and there were tiny bruises and a couple small indents in her neck. "W-what happened?" she spluttered in confusion. "How did she get those?" She whipped around to glare at her friend. "What were you doing yesterday?" she demanded.

Tiffany scoffed. "Wow, Jess. Just cuz I kissed her makes me the immediate culprit to everything?" She tsk-tsked and shook her head. "She was fine yesterday. I needed some insight from her for a tiny project." That was a half lie. It was really to celebrate thier frienship, but right now was a serious situation. She couldn't worry about trying to convince Jessica about that while Krystal seemed to have been harmed. "Anyway, the question is what did you do?"

Jessica gaped at her. "What? I didn't do anything to her!"

"Oh really? Then how do you explain these?"

Krystal's heart quickened as their tone increased. She sat up and tried to find her voice through the din. "W-what's going on?" she croaked out. hurt, and she swallowed painfully. It hurt even more than before. She cleared and instantly regretted the pain that followed.

Tiffany's voice softened. "Maybe you can clear this up for us, Krys. Why do you have these marks all over you?"

Krystal tried not to stiffen at the question. She knew right away what they were referring to. "Um...I don't know...what marks?" she tried to play dumb without sounding nervous. was in a lot of pain and she was afraid the more she talked, it would hurt even more.

"Are you alright?" Tiffany asked with concern. She tried to tilt Krystal's chin up so she could look at the girl more closely, but Krystal pushed her hand away quickly.

"I'm fine." Last night's events began to replay in her mind--how Jessica thought she was on a "date" with Fany, how Jessica's mood changed so constantly and scarily, how Jessica had slapped her hard across the face, her cold tone, how Jessica's hand was about to take the life out of her as it tightened and dug into so painfully...terror...

Krystal didn't realize that tears were falling from her eyes. She cursed herself for letting weakness control her. Forget it! Forget it! It's not a big deal! You can walk out of this ok, just like always! But the problem was she'd never been strangled or hit so hard in her life--not even her drunk father ever laid a hand on her. The most he'd done was grab her arm too hard but he never hit her.

She had really thought Jessica was going to kill her.

Both girls were shocked. Jessica could only watch as Tiffany sat down beside Krystal and wiped her tears for her. "What happened, Krys? Why are you crying?"

Krystal tried to cover it up. "I-it's just an allergy. I'm fine." Crap! I blew it! 

Tiffany tilted Krystal's head to the side a bit so that she could inspect the injury. Her cheek was red with faint bruising in a strange shape...like a lopsided mutant apple with a few stems sticking out. There were small fingertip-like bruises and indentations on her neck, and clusters of bruising and coloring on both sides of her neck. "Krystal, what did you do when I left?" 

"You left her?!" Jessica howled. "Alone?"

"She wouldn't let me stay!" Tiffany defended herself. "She forced me out of here! Seriously! And that doesn't matter right now. She's hurt and we need to know why!" She narrowed her eyes at Jessica. "Aren't you worried?" she said suspiciously.

"Of course I am!" Jessica snapped in annoyance.

While the two were sorting themselves out, Krystal's mind raced for a really good excuse. It seemed like Jessica couldn't recall last night's events, or maybe she was saving face by pretending not to know. Either way, it wasn't really Jessica who slapped her, but the alcohol that had caused Jessica to act that way, and it was...Because of me, she thought sadly as guilt encased her heart. However, she didn't want to talk because hurt.

"Krystal, you've got to help us," Tiffany said. "You're injured." She gently felt along the bruises with her thumb, but it wasn't gentle enough for the victim. Krystal squeaked in pain and scrambled away from Tiffany, afraid she would do it again. 

"I hate to say this," Tiffany continued when Krystal refused to answer. "But it looks like someone hit her hard, but I don't know about those bruises on her neck..." She narrowed her eyes at Jessica. "How did you fail to notice this when you came back?"

"Huh?" Jessica gaped at her friend. "I--" She couldn't remember anything though. "I don't--"

"Jess, where were you when we came back?" Tiffany towered over her friend. Although she was only a few months younger than Jessica, she had the advantage of height. "Why weren't you here?"

"What does it matter? You two were making plans for whoever knows what!" Jessica snarled.

Krystal remembered Jessica mention a 'date' last night in her drunken state, and it suddenly dawned on her that Jessica might have been upset that she was opening towards people besides her own sister.

"Of course it matters!" Tiffany snapped. "Will you forget about the project and focus on the problem at the moment? Gosh, you stupid!" She facepalmed herself. "Come on, Krys. It's alright. Just tell us what happened."

"Um...maybe it's a rash?" Krystal suggested.

Jessica was trying to remember what happened last night before falling asleep on top of Krystal. Damn alcohol...

"Jess, what time did you even come back?"

"I don't know!" Jessica cried irritably. "Will you just let me think?" 

Tiffany gawked at her increduously. "How can you suggest thinking as a solution to this problem?"

"Just shut up, will you?"

Jessica cupped her chin in her hand as she tried to recollect any inklings of yesterday night. She had gone out to drink, yes...because she was upset. And why? She had felt frustration towards herself and Krystal. Jessica was trying her best to prove her worth to Krystal. Why couldn't the little girl see that? 

Maybe it wasn't enough to repair their relationship, which was literally hanging by a very thin string.

I went out to drink...and then there was a man trying to ask me for , she thought to herself, and I found Soojung here, waiting for me...

Slowly but surely, things began to return to her memory. She didn't drink enough for a hangover, but enough to nearly forget what she had done last night. She couldn't remember everything she'd said, but she was starting to recall horrific images that could have been scenes from a drama if she'd convinced herself hard enough.

"W-wait," Jessica said. "Soojung...I came home didn't I?" She recieved no answer, and she felt all of gravity drop on her shoulders as she recollected the feeling of Krystal's throat in her hand, the way she had grabbed her sister and shook her violently to inflict pain upon her...and she remembered the drunken feeling of satisfaction that Krystal's life was literally in her hands at that moment.

Jessica couldn't believe that she was whatever had terrified Krystal last night, and it brought tremors of fear down her spine.

The alcohol had uprooted the monster deep within.

Jessica sat down beside Krystal and cupped her cheeks in her hands, noticing how the girl trembled under her hands. She covered the mark on Krystal's cheek with her hand, feeling sick and dreading what she thought. I screwed up. Oh my god, I screwed up so bad.

The older sister pressed Krystal's head into her shoulder and she looked from her own hand to the marks on Krystal's neck. Images began to flash briefly in her mind. Look at me when I speak to you! She heard herself saying as the memory revealed her choking hold on her sister, and she remembered Krystal's terrorized attempts to free herself. Jessica swallowed as she shakily, slowly fit her hand and fingers on the marks. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Tiffany demanded as she watched Jessica playing 'puzzle' on her sister's wounds.

But Jessica wasn't listening. Her mind clouded with confusion and disbelief that she could have done such a thing to her own baby sister. The only one she had left. The one she was starting to grow so very very fond of. The only one who tried to reach out for her in her time of darkness--never backed down even thought Jessica brushed her aside so many times...until now.

She had attempted to kill her...She had hurt her, wounded her, terrorized her--all because of her selfish, insensitive thoughts.

Jessica caressed Krystal's head and embraced her tightly. Her heart spilled over with sadness. "Oh, Soojung..." she whispered with tears in her eyes. "What have I done?"

Tiffany gaped at her. "J-Jessie! You did this?!"

Jessica was too stricken with remorse to respond. Tiffany yanked her up and shook her by the shoulders. "How could you?!"

"I...I--" Jessica couldn't form words. "I'm a monster..."

"Jess, I knew you were kinda crazy, but this--!" Tiffany spluttered angrily. "You've taken it a step too far!" She snarled and pushed Jessica roughly. "Do you really hate her to the point you'd try to kill her?! What? Is she something you can just bash around like nothing?" She huffed and puffed angrily. "I don't believe this." She tried to calm herself down before talking again. "You came back home drunk again, didn't you?" It was more of a statement than a question.

Tiffany grabbed the shoulder of her shirt and pushed her roughly against the wall away from Krystal. "I'd punch you out too, Jessica, but I'm not going to stoop as low as you did. You're really lucky, Jess. Your sister is more easily forgiving than you AND me. Can you believe she was trying to cover up both our mistakes? She was trying to save us from humiliation in front of each other! But this is far worse than what I did!"

Jessica pushed her off angrily. "I don't need you to tell me that!" But she couldn't think of anything to defend herself because everything was against her. She knew it herself. She had done this. She really could have killed Krystal.

Tiffany smirked at her with disgust. "So what're you gonna do now? You've shown her your true colors. Do you think she's gonna to want to be around you anymore?"

"Jess, I have to applaud you on this one," Tiffany continued snidely. "I really thought you were intent on getting her trust back, but it was all another facade--a sham. And for what? Do you think it's funny?!"

Jessica was getting more angry by the second as Tiffany continued to talk. "You could get ing jailtime for this, Jess. This is domestic violence--abuse! She's only 16!" Her tone became no more than a bulldog's threatening snarl. "I could report you for this, Jessica Jung Sooyeon."

Krystal couldn't believe they were talking as if she weren't even there. It's my fault! she wanted to say, All my fault! I made my sister drink because she thinks I don't appreciate her!

She opened to intervene, but nothing came out. Please stop...

Krystal 

"Stop it!" Krystal snapped with frustration. Yay! Her voice was back...but only for that one second. It hurt again! "Just...just stop, ok?" She coughed. "This is stupid..." she grumbled and suddenly felt exhausted. "Just go away and leave us alone." She dropped her head on her arm on the armrest.

Both older girls look at her in surprise.

"Krys! You can't stay with this...this vixen!" Tiffany spluttered with surprise. "Aren't you afraid she'll do it again?"

"She won't," Krystal insisted. "As long as she doesn't drink." She was feeling a little moody and impatient because of the pain in . But oddly, she felt the impulse to defend her sister again, despite what Jessica had done to her last night.

Tiffany coughed and huffed and spluttered with disbelief. "You know what, Krys? I'm starting to have second doubts about you too. You're blind. Jess could do anything to you. , she could you!"

"You were about to do that, too!" Krystal retorted, feeling triumphant that the argument was turning in her favor. New fire burned inside her and she sat up, hand gripping the armrest of the sofa so that her knuckles turned white. "It wasn't just a kiss! You were feeling up on me because you were ! You said so yourself!"

And Jessica gasped.

The younger girl had caught Tiffany off guard. Now, Tiffany was the one who felt embarrassed and guilty again as well. "K-Krys, I stopped...I apologized..." Her eyes averted to Jessica, who was glaring at her. "It was an accident!"

"So...it wasn't just a kiss," Jessica growled threateningly. "You touched my sister."

Tiffany whirled on her. "Yeah? Well, you almost murdered her! That's a hundred billion times worse than what I did! THINK, Jess! What if you had killed her? What would you do? How did you even-- it! I'm not even gonna ask! You're just gonna use that 'I was drunk!' excuse on me." Tiffany was seething with anger. "You've got a dark and evil soul, Jessie. There's no doubt about that." She turned her attention to Krystal, "And you, Krys. I know you've got a heart of gold, but it's not going to help you here. No. I'm afraid of what she might to do to you later on. How are you going to protect yourself?"

She didn't even let them answer. "Jess, I'm giving you a window of opportunity. I can take care of her for you while you go and fix yourself. Go get professional help. I gotta go. Taeyeon's waiting, but think about it. And you better decide quick before you do anymore damage." Tiffany left the place silent and cold.

Jessica looked at her sister, remembering everything she'd done. Yelling at her, choking her, slapping her, and crying for her...

Soojung, I love you so much. Why can't you see that?

I just want you...I only want you...

The older Jung fled to the bedroom and shut the door loudly.

Krystal was still shocked at what she had just done. Jessica had nearly killed her--why was she standing up for the person who could have been responsible for her death? Jessica was the person who hated her, despised her simply for being around her, abhorred her every breath of life and being.

She was conscious of Jessica weeping in the other room. She tenderly felt the soreness on her neck where Jessica had strangled her making sure not to press on it like Tiffany had done earlier. That really hurt!

But it wasn't nearly as painful as Jessica's words cutting deep into her heart last night. Pathetic...So stupid and naive. People might use it against you...I hate you for making me feel this way. 

I should have left you there...at least you won't keep breaking my heart. I won't have to see you again.

The younger girl shivered remembering Jessica's constantly changing mood as well as the feeling of Jessica's hand against . She had really thought she was going to die last night. She was sure she could have if Jessica continued her assault much longer.

I love you so much. Why can't you see that?

It's all my fault, the younger Jung thought guiltily. If I hadn't gone with Tiffany-unnie, she wouldn't have gone out to drink, and last night wouldn't have happened.

Krystal hugged her knees to her chest as her blood ran cold. She remembered hearing that alcohol can bring out deep hidden secrets from people. Perhaps everything drunk Jessica had said was true. Everything she'd said before was a lie. 

Yet...Krystal wasn't sure about that either. Maybe Jessica didn't mean any of it either. She was probably too drunk to even know what she was saying. Krystal had never heard her sister curse before either, and she didn't really like hearing her talk like that. It was scary.

All that aside, last night's events revealed how broken Jessica was. Jessica must be hurting so deep inside. Krystal wished there was some crazy panacea that would help Jessica recover from the pain.

But then it would be too easy.

If only it could be that easy.

-------------------

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany's riled mood, and decided not to pry about it. If she wanted to share then she would. Even under that smile, Taeyeon could tell that something must have happened up there, and it probably wasn't pretty either.

"Hey, sorry," Tiffany said. "We were just discussing...stuff."

Taeyeon nodded. "No worries."

"Did you get to tell her what you wanted?" Tiffany asked as they entered her car.

"Yeah. She said she'd call if Krystal was willing."

Tiffany suddenly scoffed. The other girl looked at her questioningly, and she was met with a smirking Tiffany. "W-what?" Taeyeon asked nervously. "Is it something I said?" 

"Do you really think Jessica loves Krystal?" Tiffany said. "Be honest."

Taeyon raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Um...well, I hardly know them. Why?"

Tiffany shrugged. "Oh, I dunno. It's just this vibe I'm getting."

"You've known her the longest, though," Taeyeon pointed out. "If you want my honest opinion, I think she does. But maybe it's harder to tell because she doesn't seem so warm to other people." She smiled slightly as she remembered witnessing Jessica and Krystal's reunion. Was Tiffany implying that it was all a fake? "Anyway, thanks for taking me here. It's a nice place."

"Well, she doesn't deserve it," Tiffany grumbled as she started the car.

Taeyeon was even more surprised. What's with her? I thought they were best friends! "Well, what shall we do, Fany?" she tried to lighten up the mood. "As thanks for taking me here, is there anything you'd like to do in particular?"

Tiffany shook her head. "No thanks, Taeyeon. You treated me last time."

"It's ok. Let's just do something to take your mind off things."

"I'm sorry, Tae. I'm just not in the mood to do anything fun today."

Tiffany sounded a bit sullen. Something really must have happened while she was waiting. "I know we've only known each other just recently," she said cautiously. "But if you wanna talk, I'm all ears."

Tiffany smiled a bit as she continued to drive on. "Thanks."

"Fany...I-I'd really like to be your friend, not just someone you met at the school," Taeyeon said tentatively. "So...um..."

"I don't," Tiffany replied as she stopped at the red light. She continued staring out into the traffic as embarrassment and sadness came over Taeyeon.

"O-oh...well, I understand."

"I'd love to be your friend," Tiffany said instead. And she turned to smile at Taeyeon, who was already grinning silly. "So how about we go...?"

At least Taeyeon had managed to pull Tiffany's mind away from whatever was eating at her only a few minutes ago.

-------------

Krystal stepped into the bedroom trying to fight down the urge to run away and hide. She had no idea what she was doing, but she didn't want her sister to cry so much. She was afraid Jessica might cry herself to death.

Yes. It had been quite a long time since Tiffany left them.

Krystal swallowed nervously, trying to find the right words to say, and ultimately her voice. Gosh, but Jessica had an iron grip. Krystal had done some serious thinking, and she decided that she may as well try to talk with her sister. Something that they had never done before.

But not just any talk. It was going to be a real conversation.

Krystal had weighted out the pros and cons, one of them being that Jessica might attack her. However, Jessica had never attempted assault in her sober mind, except that one time a long time ago. Plus, Jessica seemed really guilty about last night. Now she was crying! She concluded that maybe...just maybe--and this was 90% maybe--that Jessica had not meant any of those hurtful words last night.

Krystal wasn't sure about the end though, when she cried about Krystal not noticing how much she loved her. Actually, she hoped not. Regardless of the traumatic night, those words actually made Krystal feel sad yet hopeful. I didn't acknowledge her enough...

Her mind was now screaming at her to leave and run away before the monster of hell was unleashed. 

However, it was forgotten as she listened to her sister cry so violently.

"Soojung, stay away!" Jessica shrieked when she spotted the younger girl standing at the door. "Don't let me hurt you again!"

Krystal swallowed down her fear and kneeled beside the bed where Jessica lay. She can't hurt me, the younger Jung thought, the worst she can do is kill me for real.

"I'm a monster, Soojung," Jessica sobbed weakly. "A monster...I almost killed you..." She choked and hiccuped with sobs, feeling frustration and guilt. "Listen to Fany. I'm only going to do more damage to us." She wiped her own tears. "Go on. I won't hurt you anymore. You can be free."

But Krystal refused to budge.

"Get out, Krystal!" Jessica insisted with frustration. "Before I hurt you again!" Go away, Soojung. I'm afraid of what I'll do to you...

The latter ignored her. Krystal put down her chin on her arms. She herself was wondering why she didn't feel as scared as last night.

"Stupid girl," Jessica growled. "Why don't you go away?!" She slammed her fist down on the mattress right in front of the younger girl's face, but Krystal didn't flinch. "Soojung, why won't you leave? I've hurt you enough..." She sniffled. "This won't work anymore. Go with someone who can really take care of you."

Krystal was taken aback. "Unnie..." she started.

Jessica Krystal's head gently. "Give up, Soojung. It's too late," she said softly. "I don't want you to suffer anymore."

Krystal's heart began to split. This was even worse than last night. She was telling her to go! If this had been the first week Krystal had stayed here, she might have said yes; but after everything they'd gone through in this short amount of time--Krystal had made up her mind. She knew it deep in her heart as well. It was something that had always been her ultimate goal, something that was starting to become hopeless. "But Unnie...I want to stay with you," Krystal whispered. "I love you. I never stopped loving you."

"Stop talking nonsense. You don't know what you're saying."

Krystal felt a surge of annoyance. "I know what I'm saying!" she snapped, forgetting about how painful it was to talk. "Why do you always think that because I'm young I don't know anything?"

"I'll call Tiffany to come get you later."

The younger girl suddenly felt desperation enter her chest. She didn't want to go--even if it was to Jessica's best friend, even though Jessica almost killed her last night...

"Soojung, this is best for you. Don't try to play hero just because you don't want to make me mad." She kissed Krystal's forehead. "Don't cry. It's not the end of the world."

"It's easy for you to say," Krystal argued, waves of sadness and melancholic energy spreading all throughout her body. "You're cruel, Unnie."

Jessica felt a pang of hurt in her heart. "I know..."

"No! You don't!" Krystal snapped. She gasped as she struggled to keep her composure and not cry. She was still in physical pain, but that's not what she was crying about. Her heart was slowly falling apart at the fact that Jessica was ready to throw her away again--even if it was to Tiffany. She wasn't even trying! 

"How can you forget?" Krystal demanded as her heart shed its own tears with her. "Are you going to abandon me too? Even after you said you wouldn't?"

 

------------------------

you're in luck! There will be another update this week!! 

Take care!

I went to the ocean trail close to my home and I wanted to share this moment with you. ( about 15 minutes drive to get there)

and this next one is from earlier this week

isn't it pretty? lol, I'm not a photographer  :)

The cover photos that I made for my stories are photos of this place from a year back. (I'm not good at photoshop and all that. I use an app on my phone to make them)