Chapter 29

The Keystone (My Eyes, Your Heart, One Love)-(DISCONTINUED)

*Narrator POV*

Jessica had made sure to leave early this morning to avoid any traffic. She usually wasn't one to wake up so early in the morning, but this was different. She was anxious to see her sister. How could two weeks feel so long?

Unfortunately, she just made it to the highway traffic and it took an hour to finally get moving. As she drove farther away from the city, she noticed how natural the scenery began to look. There were less and less cars and buildings as more trees, grassland, and distant mountain ranges became visible. She hadn't noticed it much the first time she came here, but somehow time seemed to stand still here. It was calm.

She finally turned the corner to the school for the blind, and parked at the curb nearby. 

Amber had insisted on coming with her the day before, but Jessica refused. "She's my sister," Jessica had said. "They can't force her to stay."

Jessica wasn't ready to budge on her answer, and Amber finally gave up. "Good luck on that."

So now, Jessica was sitting in her car outside the school, and wondering how Amber meant that they would not give Krystal up so easily. Were they going to chain Krystal down to a pole? Lock her up in a prison jail?

No, that was too extreme.

But what worried her was when Amber had mentioned that these kids were abandoned children. She hoped no one here had said anything to cause Krystal to think that she had up and left her like father had done to them.

Jessica wondered how Krystal would react once she came back. She had tried to imagine a realisitic situation, but there were really a lot of x's everywhere. Knowing Krystal for the short time they'd been together, there may not even be a reaction since the girl kept to herself most of the time.

She pulled her keys out of the ignition and started to exit the car. 

---------------

Jessica stepped into the main office and saw an older woman sitting at the reception desk. "Can I help you?" the woman asked over her tiny-lense glasses.

"Um...yeah, I'm here for my sister," Jessica said nervously. She looked around wondering if that Victoria woman was going to turn the corner at any moment. Amber never said what they were capable of doing, but she didn't really want to know.

"Ah, yes! I'll call up the director!" She dialed a number and asked for Victoria.

They didn't have to wait long before Victoria called out to them with Sulli following beside her. "I hope you don't mind, " Victoria said coolly as if challenging Jessica to object, "but Sulli wants to say goodbye to your sister too."

"Oh, that's fine," Jessica said.

"Good. Follow me." Victoria started to lead her onto the campus. "You know, Sulli has really taken a liking to your sister. Amber has gotten a fine eye for cooperative and intelligent girls like Krystal. I'm sure you're proud that Krystal has made such a good impression on us."

Jessica felt uneasiness in her gut. "O-oh...I'm glad."

"I was actually surprised you'd turn up. You know, since she's blind and all."

Jessica immediately snapped her attention to the older woman, but she tried to keep calm. "Of course I'd come back."

Victoria laughed, but it wasn't pleasant. "Oh, silly me! But a pretty woman like you shouldn't have to waste her time on a blind kid. You've got a life ahead of you, and I'm afraid that you might not realize what kind of setbacks you're giving yourself once you take her back."

"She's my sister," Jessica said firmly. She tried to keep her cool, but she didn't like the direction this was heading.

"Well, family can only be so loving."

"What are you saying?" Jessica demanded hotly. This woman was acting so weird. "I'm here for my sister!"

Victoria smirked. "Well you're intent on believing that aren't you?"

Jessica narrowed her eyes at her. "Don't tell me that you're gonna force her to stay here."

Victoria gave her a sly grin. "Maybe I don't have to. Well, here they are."

Jessica gave them a look of suspicion before heading down to where Krystal was sitting on a bench with Taeyeon. Taeyeon saw her and she smiled welcomingly. Jessica returned the smile and bowed at her in greeting.

"Hey, Krys, someone's here to see you," Taeyeon said and ruffled Krystal's hair. She flashed another dorky smile at Jessica.

"Who?" Krystal asked with pure "I-don't-know" in her voice.

"Guess!" Taeyeon replied cheerily before leaving the two of them together.

Jessica saw Taeyeon go to meet Victoria and Sulli who were now standing under the shade of a nearby tree. She felt uneasy when Victoria gave her a scathing look before putting her attention on Taeyeon. 

"Are you still here?" Krystal asked breaking Jessica out of her thoughts.

The older girl suddenly felt nervous. Was Krystal going to be happy she was back or was she going to think she had been abandoned again? Jessica swallowed down her discomfort and sat down beside her. "Soojung," she called her name gently as she slipped her hand in Krystal's.

Krystal felt a familiar presence envelope her in their grip. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized who it was. "Unnie!" she cried.

Jessica smiled and her cheek. She kissed Krystal's cheek gently. "I missed you."

Krystal buried her face in her sister's shoulder forgetting for a moment about her doubts and worries. She breathed in her familiar scent as the older sibling caressed her head. "I missed you too."

"Let's go home." Jessica squeezed her hand. She helped Krystal up and was about to lead her out of the campus, but she stopped when she heard someone clear their throat.

"Krystal," Sulli said in a warning tone. "Did you forget what I said the other day?"

Jessica gave Sulli a suspicious look, but she looked down at her sister wondering what Sulli was talking about. The younger girl suddenly looked uncertain and afraid.

"Unnie...are you sure?" Krystal asked warily.

"About what?" Jessica said in confusion.

"Are you sure about this? Having me around you?"

Jessica's eyes widened. "Of course!" she exclaimed with surprise. "Or I wouldn't have come at all!"

Krysatl narrowed her sightless eyes at her. "How do I know Tiffany didn't force you to do it?"

"What?" Jessica was taken aback. "What does Fany have to do with this?"

Sulli scoffed. "What we mean is, are you sure you want to take a blind person home with you?" She smirked. "After all, it is hard work and she might become a bit of a burden to you."

"What?" Jessica cried indredulously.

"Last time Fany set up that dinner," Krystal said quietly. "And she made you and Yuri go." Her sightless eyes bore into Jessica's making the older girl's blood turn cold. Krystal looked so lost and her eyes held mistrust. "How do I know you're not just forcing yourself to do this for her?"

The older sibling stared at her in shock. "Soojung! That was in the past!" She felt desperate. "Soojung, I promise that Tiffany has nothing to do with this! I want you home with me! Please come back home."

"You never wanted me before!" Krystal shot back. "Why would you want me now?"

Jessica opened but nothing came out. How else could she persuade her sister to come home? Jessica really had missed Krystal. She hadn't gone a day without thinking about her ever since they parted ways. "Soojung! How can you forget? After you were released from the hospital I took care of you because I wanted to! Didn't anything I did for you mean something?"

"I don't want to be your charity case," Krystal said so softly, yet loud enough for Jessica to hear alone.

But Jessica ignored her. "Soojung, please listen to me," she begged. "I...when I Ieft to California, so many things happened and I had a lot on my mind." She paused as she tried to pick her words carefully. I need you. I want you. I love you, Soojung. How can I make you see that? "I know I've said the same things over and over again; but I don't know how else to express how sorry I am about everything I did to you. I knew you were still trying to show me that you still cared, but I was too afraid to let myself get close to you and I might lose you. I didn't want to get hurt again." She caressed Krystal's cheek. "I never hated you. I...I created a false image of what I pictured you to be and that's what I hated. I was stupid, cowardly..." She swallowed nervously. "I'm afraid Soojung. I'm not strong enough on my own."

She heard Sulli scoff. "Then go find yourself a boyfriend."

"Soojung, please," Jessica begged. "You mean the most to me. I know that now. Let's start over. The past is the past so let's forget about it and start again."

"Life isn't a video game you know," Sulli cut in with boredom in her voice. She sneered. "C'mon Krystal. That's what they all say. Are you really going to believe her? It sounds like she only wants you as a comfort toy."

Krystal hesitated. "Well..."

"Soojung," Jessica said softly and anxiously. "You never stopped trying to reach for me. Can't you let me do that too?"

"Krystal stay with us," Victoria said firmly. "Just watch. After a few weeks you'll become another rock on her shoulder."

"Yeah, Krys. You fit right in here," Sulli joined in, "You won't have to prove anything to anyone as long as you're here."

Krystal tensed. "Who said anything about proving myself to anyone?" she said, a little aggravated. 

"Krystal, you belong here," Sulli persisted. "Where we are all the same. No one will judge you for being blind and we won't have to deal with people like Jessica."

"But...I'm not happy here," Krystal said quietly. "I don't belong here." She shook with anger. "This isn't right to just exclude yourself from the whole world just because you're disabled!"

"You don't get it do you?" Sulli snapped. "You're so stupid, Krystal! Once you come here you stay here forever!"

Adrenaline pumped down Krystal's veins and she really would have liked to punch her if she could.

"Krystal, you are the most sharp blind person I know. I'm kinda surprised you coldn't pick it up. This is a boarding school, yes, but I guess you couldn't figure out that it's because everyone here has been left to rot. Trust me, Krystal. Very quickly you'll become a burden to that !" 

"She's not a !" Krystal said sharply. "Leave her alone!"

"Whatever," Sulli continued. "Wouldn't you rather save yourself from the agony of being abandoned? I've already told you this before. Your sister has her own future, you have yours. You shouldn't stand in her way, don't you think?"

Jessica's heart stung. Krystal could easily deny her now, especially since Jessica had showed much dislike towards her in the past. Plus, she knew that Krystal was still wary around her. Was Krystal going to deny her? 

"Soojung, whatever you decide, just know that unnie always loves you," Jessica blurted out. She was desperate. She couldn't let Krystal stay here thinking that she'd been abandoned twice.

She heard Sulli snort with contempt.

Krystal's heart beat faster and the heat rose to her cheeks. She tried to listen for anything underneath Jessica's tone, but she found only sincerity. There was no venom or bitterness, or any sign of it being forced. If unnie didn't want me, then she would have given me away long ago. I would have been kicked out at the beginning, she thought. She wouldn't beg me to come home with her.

"Krystal, as the director of this school, I professionally advise you to stay. We will give you the care that you need," Victoria persisted with a glare at Jessica. "Love is only fleeting. Soon you will become nothing but a weight on her shoudler. Listen to Sulli. She's right. Once your sister finds someone else in her life or if she feels you're in the way, she'll abandon you. Save yourself the time and pain."

Krystal was feeling overwhelmed. Victoria and Sulli kind of had a point. She didn't want to stand in her sister's way. And Sulli's comment about her being a 'comfort toy' to her sister definitely didn't sound pleasant at all. But I want to go home, she thought. I want to be with my sister. She remembered the night her sister came to visit her in the hospital. It was really late at night. Jessica didn't have to come see her so late, but she did; and she'd come to see her everyday since she'd had that surgery. That had to be an indicator...of something, right? 

Actually, she'd already made up her mind, but she was afraid that Victoria and Sulli's prediction of the future would come true.

What Krystal said next almost broke Jessica's heart. "Maybe you're right, but I don't belong here. If she doesn't want me later then so be it. I don't want to stay here anymore. I just want to go home...with my unnie."

Jessica's heart beat with relief and excitement. "Oh, Soojung," she breathed. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her temple trying to pour out as much of her heart into it as possible.

The younger girl felt a smile tugging at the corners of . Her heart felt at peace so this must be the right choice. She  buried her nose in Jessica's shoulder letting her sister's familiar warmth surround her in it s comforting embrace. Jessica kissed her forehead before resting her chin over Krystal's head.

Out of the corner of Jessica's eye, she saw Sulli and Victoria's disapproving expressions. But she didn't care. All that mattered right now was Soojung accepting her, and letting her back into her life. She closed her eyes when she felt Krystal caress her cheeks and feel her face like last time.

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she was witnessing at this moment. She had never seen anything like this before. The bond between two sisters...it was so beautiful! She wiped a heartfelt tear at this touching moment.

"YOU'RE FIRED!" Victoria screeched in her face, causing everyone to look up in alarm.

"WHAT!?" Taeyeon cried. 

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" the director shrieked again. 

"What the--how is this my fault?" Taeyeon demanded. "If she wants to go home, let her go. Obviously, Jessica cares about her so don't try and destroy a family just because you don't like it."

Victoria huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf. "We are supposed to help children."

"Yes, and not tear them apart from what makes them happy." Taeyeon shook her head in disgust. "You know what? I'm outta here.This is bull. Come on, you guys, I'll lead you out." She beckoned at Jessica and Krystal with a jerk of her head.

"Krystal, as your sunbaenim, I order you to stay here," Sulli said firmly.

"And as YOUR sunbaenim!" Taeyeon snapped at the blind girl. "I order you to leave her alone!"

Victoria rounded on Taeyoen. "And as your sunbaenim AND boss, I--"

"You fired me!" Taeyeon barked. "You can't tell me what to do!" She tore off her nametag.

Jessica stepped forward to face the director. "You can't force her to stay here. It's a violation of her rights."

Victoria scoffed. "Wow, you think you know so much don't you? Well, I'll have you know, this place was made to take care of neglected abandoned children! I created this place to help the less fortunate! I adopted Sulli! You know what? Her parents abandoned her because she was born one less of a body function! How stupid is that?" She sneered at Jessica. "Just one look at your sister and anyone can tell she's had a hard time. Why is that, hm?"

"It's not your business!" Jessica snapped. "Our family situation isn't any of your concern."

"Oh, well actually it is. It is by law that the staff here are manadated reporters." She smirked. "I could report you for child neglect."

"And I can report you for keeping a child against her will!" Taeyeon cut in. 

"Unnie," Krystal said nervously. "Let's just go."

Jessica looked at her sister for a moment before turning back to Victoria. "I'm taking her home with me," she said firmly.

And everyone was shocked when they heard the sound of Victoria's hand smack Jessica's face. "! You may be pretty, but that doesn't mean I won't ruin your gorgeous complexion!" Victoria sneered nastily. "Krystal, believe me. You'll be dropped before you can even wonder what the hell happened."

Krystal sighed heavily. "I don't care," she mumbled. "Just leave her alone."

Jessica's heart felt heavy, the painful stinging on her cheek forgotten as she heard the sadness in her sister's voice. She turned to her younger sister, heart filled with remorse. She took Krystal's face in her hands and looked into her sightless dark eyes. "You're right. Let's go." 

"Krystal, wait!" Sulli cried as they started to leave. "Please! We're just worried that you're gonna have to deal with so much pain!"

Krystal stopped. "Do you think that's going to stop me? Sulli, life was never easy in the beginning. Don't let your blindness stop you from seeing the world." I've gone through much worse, she thought as she remembered her father's drunk rampages, nights when she'd have to lock herself in her room to escape his wrath, the pain of being rejected by her sister, and mostly the pain of seeing her father and sister suffer.

That shut them up much to Krystal's content. She'd just had about enough of their stupid irrational reasons for banding together behind these walls.

"Well, that was quite a battle!" Taeyeon said cheerily as she tried to lighten the silent mood. "Jessica, you've got one hell of a loving sister there. I don't know how she had the guts to stand up to them!" She nudged Krystal, but the younger girl remained silent.

"Anyway," Taeyeon continued, trying not to let the awkwardness get any more awkward. "I'll see you around. Thanks for those dating tips, Krystal!" She smiled at them and bowed at Jessica before leaving them on the sidewalk. 

The two of them stood there in silence. The only noise was the birds chirping and the rustling of the tree leaves above them.

"W-we should get inside," Jessica started and the younger girl nodded in agreement. Jessica helped her in before getting into the driver's seat herself.

After that little argument, Jessica felt a little uncomfortable. She really hoped that Sulli and Victoria's words hadn't made their way into Krystal's heart. It was untrue! Jessica wouldn't ever give her up! Not now! But Jessica didn't know why Krystal wasn't ready to believe her. Did what I do to her really scar her? she began to wonder worriedly.

But Jessica was glad that Krystal had backed her up when Sulli and Victoria insulted her.

"Thanks...thanks for standing up for me," Jessica said after another long silence.

"You're welcome," Krystal replied simply.

Jessica looked at her sister. "I love you, Soojung."

She heard Krystal take in a long breath and let it out, but there was no answer. 

It took every ounce of strength in Jessica to keep her sadness from pouring out. She started the car and tried to focus on driving to distract herself. She doesn't believe me. 

She shouldn't have expected a happy reunion. The argument with Victoria must have brought Krystal's mistrust back up to the highest level.

---------

(At Tiffany's apartment...)

"Hey, do you think she'll be ok?" Amber asked nervously tearing at the bread. She was helping Tiffany make dinner. She'd been invited to stay.

Actually, Amber came over to Tiffany's house full of worry for the Jungs. Tiffany had felt sorry for her annoying-but-good old buddy and decided to let her stay for dinner if she promised to help. She decided to stick to something easy: sandwich. She was sure Amber knew some level of cooking but she didn't want to make anything big.

Unfortunately, it was the fifth one that she'd torn into and Tiffany ended up making her a sandwich instead. "Amber, stop it. You're wasting my food."

"Sorry!" Amber stopped and she looked down at her large pile of torn bread. "I'll...I'll make salad croutons for you!" She started to get a pan, but Tiffany stopped her. 

"It's ok! Just stop freaking out. If I know Sica--and believe me, I do--she'll be fine. Her Hellsica mode will probably be unleashed and they'll never stand a chance."

"Gee, I hope not," Amber replied. "Dammit! It's all my fault!"

Tiffany sighed. "For this once, Amber. You were just trying to help. No one can blame you for that." She put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "We're in the same boat."

Amber gave her an incredulous look. "We are? What the heck did you do?"

Tiffany looked uncomfortable and she went to get soda from the fridge. "It's nothing. Want some?" She held the bottle to Amber, and she took it gratefully.

"Oh. Well, it can't be worse than this," Amber said and popped open the cap. "Thanks."

Tiffany nodded, but she was pretty sure Amber was wrong. I kissed her sister! she thought. That was definitely worse, especially since it startled Krystal. "It'll be alright," she said assuringly. For you, but not for me. 

But at least Krystal had forgiven her. She just hoped Jessica would be as easily forgiving.

That probably wasn't going to be very likely.

--------------------------

(Hours later...nighttime 12:30AM)

Krystal felt guilty. She should have said something when Jessica told her that she loved her. Jessica even thanked her for backing her up! Krystal had never felt so much regret in her entire life. And now, she was back lying down on the sofa because she couldn't handle being so close to her sister now. She was feeling uncomfortable after the argument with Victoria, that moment in the car, and even more sad that she was here by herself on the sofa. Krystal facepalmed herself as she remembered that she was the one who'd asked if she could sleep here again. So it was her own fault.

You never stopped trying to reach out for me. Can't you let me do that too? Jessica's words echoed.

Can't I? Krystal thought desperately to herself. Heck, she wanted to be with her sister badly. She had been so relieved when her sister came to pick her up today. Jessica had kept her promise to come back for her.

For the last two weeks, Krystal had been thinking about this--their situation. She knew that she couldn't stay like this forever--she couldn't let herself live in eternal doubt. She growled to herself and punched the backrest of the sofa. She was glad it was soft. Krystal turned over with frustration at herself. She recalled the words she'd said to Sulli: to not let her blindness take away the hope of living the world just like everyone else.

She sat up quickly. I'm so stupid! I've been acting like my sister! She gripped the soft pillow as the sudden relevation sent shivers all down her spine. We can't let the past control us. There's a new future painted out for us. We just have to let go and move on. The past will never change, but we can try to make the future better.

Her heart began to beat faster with excitement that she'd figured this out just now (Actually it was very simple, but she hadn't thought much about it until now). She remembered the dream when Jessica held her in her arms in that foggy white place. You can be free, Soojung, but you have to let go of everything...and then the kiss.

Just as that last thought passed her mind, she heard footsteps and the flick of the lightswitch being .

"Soojung, what are you doing up so late?" Jessica asked with sleep evident in her voice.

Krystal turned to the direction she heard her sister's voice come from. Her breath caught in and she didn't know where to start. Her heart was racing now, and she suddenly began to feel those strong emotions she'd been starting to feel towards her sister.

"I...um...I don't know," Krystal said nervously.

She heard Jessica chuckle softly. "Silly girl. Go to sleep." 

Krystal heard her footsteps start to back away, and she suddenly felt the need to make Jessica stay out here with her. "W-wait! Wait! Unnie, don't go!"

"Wae?" Jessica turned with surprise. "I'm a little tired. It can wait can't it?"

"No, it can't!" Krystal retorted as she was "on fire" now. Her heart was blazing with emotions and expressions that had been suppressed for so long. They all wanted to come out, and she really felt like her heart was going to shatter from the pressure.

"Unnie, I'm sorry!" Krystal cried desperately. "I'm sorry!" 

Jessica was awake now. She quickly went to console her, and  she shushed her gently so as not to wake up the other neighbors.

The younger girl buried her face in Jessica's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her tightly. Her tears spilled uncontrollably onto Jessica.

"What's wrong, Soojung?" Jessica asked worriedly.

"I love you, unnie," Krystal's sobs were muffled. "I love you too." That was all she could say right now because she didn't want to become a huge mess of pain and sadness. It was too overwhelming and she was afraid that she would be unable to control herself. "I've always loved you."

Jessica's eyes widened with surprise and she suddenly remembered the note when Krystal said she still loved her even though Jessica hated her. She closed her eyes and tightened her embrace on Krystal. She pressed multiple comforting kisses to Krystal's cheek and forehead. "Don't cry," she said softly. "I'm here."

But Krystal kept choking and sobbing, and her tears kept streaming out. She was so embarassed. She usually didn't cry. She never did...well, except maybe the few times in the past, but it had to be good reason.

And here she was, not even sure about why she was crying. She couldn't help it. But the worst part was that she was crying to Jessica of all people! And she didn't know how to stop!

No matter how hard she tried to stop, the tears just kept replenishing themselves and having the time of their short-lived lives as they plummeted to their fate on Jessica shirt.

Krystal felt Jessica cup her cheek and wipe her tears away with her thumb, but she shied away from her touch as she wiped the tears off herself with her sleeve. "Sorry for bothering you again," Krystal mumbled, her voice congested from all that crying.

"Come here." Jessica pulled her closer. She caressed her head comfortingly before laying her head on top of Krystal's. "You're not bothering me, Soojung." She tilted her chin up with one hand and looked into her tear-stained eyes.

Krystal gulped as she felt more tears wanting to spill out again. She couldn't bring herself to talk because she was afraid to erupt in sadness again.

"You silly girl, why are you crying?" Jessica asked her gently. She looked at Krystal sadly. "Tell unnie what's wrong...please." She had never seen Krystal in so much distress before. She was rather startled and she almost thought someone had died or something traumatic had happened. 

Did I do something? Jessica thought with alarm. Was it because of me? She released her embrace on her sister and sat back as the younger girl tried to recover from her emotional outburst.

Krystal managed to stop her tears, and luckily her nose was starting to clear up too. I'm like Santas red-nosed reindeer! She tried to amuse herself with that analogy. It didn't work unfortunately.

 After a few silent moments, she crawled to Jessica and clutched onto her tightly. Jessica curled an arm around waist and pressed her cheek against Krystal's forehead.

"Are you ok now?" Jessica asked softly. She sounded tired, and Krystal felt even more terrible that she was wasting Jessica's sleep time because of her endless tears.

Krystal nodded and exhaustion suddenly swept over her from shedding tears and trying to stop herself from crying more. How embarassing...

"Come on with me," Jessica told her as she stood up. She took Krystal's hand and tugged at her gently. "Don't stay out here by yourself." 

Krystal didn't wait a moment to follow her into her bedroom. Avoiding Jessica was definitely not helping; but either way, Krystal was still feeling heavy with so many emotions, she couldn't keep track which she was feeling the most. It was all muddled together and she was feeling a little confused. She was broken out of her daze when she felt the mattress against her back and Jessica climbing in beside her. 

"Get some sleep, Soojung." Jessica pat the younger girl's chest gently with a hand to soothe her.

"S-sorry..." Krystal faltered.

Jessica kissed her cheek. "Don't be sorry. Just go to sleep. You need it."

Krystal snuggled up against her sister and Jessica wrapped her arms around her. It was so warm. Jessica was warm. She suddenly felt a rush of gratitude towards her sister. "Th-thanks for coming back for me."

It was silent for a moment and Krystal thought that Jessica had already fallen asleep.

But she was surprised when she heard Jessica tiredly reply. "I will always come back for you, my love."

Krystal wasn't sure if she heard right, and she wasn't even sure if Jessica knew what she had just said; but Krystal was exhausted too. Jessica's warmth and steady heartbeat was slowly lulling her to sleep. For once in her life, Krystal felt like she had finally found the moment where she was truly safe.

The past didn't matter anymore. It was time to focus on the present and the future.

But first, she needed to learn to trust Jessica.

 

---------

Hello friends! The moment you have been waiting for!! I hope you liked the update and I hope it wasn't too fast or too slow.

Ahhh! Thanks so much for staying with me on this! <3 And thanks for subscribing! :D

I'm not sure when the next update will come up, but you can be sure to expect one! I have to start doing those college app things :/ I so scared...part of my application is an audition because I'm going into performing art major...So I may not update as much very soon, especially once school starts. That's why I like summers because there's more time to practice, study and fit in other stuff like this story for instance! 

Anyway, Take care, and see you soon!  <3