Dream, Reality, Hallucination

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's POV:

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

I thought my heart would just stop beating when I stared at the face with horror? My entire body stopped functioning and I could only see the guy's face, someone  I didn't even know, in my room, right in front of me.

My mouth was wide open, just like my eyes.

"Why are you screaming?!" the monster asked, acting all scared as he threw his arms in the air, his eyes just as wide as mine.

I pointed at him, no coherent words able to pass my lips, stammering weird things that made me look stupid.

"You scared me, you know." he said, making me almost scoff in disbelief. Don't mind him, I was scared the life out of me. "Why did you suddenly scream?" he asked, baffling me once again.

"It speaks...," 

He suddenly frowned, lips outing slightly together.

"Hey... Don't call me 'it'."

"He speaks...," I corrected myself, not really knowing why I was even replacing the it with he.

He sighed, probably getting that I wouldn't really say something else.

"And yes... I do speak. Isn't it normal for me to speak?" he asked, tilting his head a bit to the side.

"He moves...," I muttered.

He frowned once again, eyebrows knitted together as his pouted harder.

"Hello?" he waved his hand in front of my eyes. "Are you sleepwalking?"

I shook my head, blinking my eyes hard while I tried to let everything sink in. Okay...

Well, easier said than done. There's a monster, a thing, a stranger in my room. He has the same voice at the voice that spoke today! It can move, it can speak, it can show facial expressions, it can even frown and pout!

I'm dreaming right?

Wake up!

Park Jiwoo, freaking wake up!

Wait... Maybe I'm hallucinating? Did I eat too many sugar? Is it making me high?!

"What are you thinking about?"

"Are you...real? You're not...right...? You'er not real, isn't it?" I asked, my voice unexpectedly high.

"Not real...? Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be real? I'm talking to you now, you know. It's not like you're talking and looking at a wall." he explained, moving his hands while tilting his head to the left.

Oh my goodness!!

This si real?!

Without even realizing it, I screamed again, loud and high. It must have surprised him as he started to scream too, looking around like some kind of prey.

Panic.

We were both in panic.

It's like we were drunk.

"Hey! stop screaming! What's the matter with you?!" mom suddenly asked, opening the door in a hurry while having Jisang in her arms. "Why are you screaming so late? I'm trying to make your brother sleep. With you screaming, he's not going to sleep." she scolded me.

I pointed around with both arms, acting like a stupid octopus.

I'm really going crazy! comparing myself with a freaking octopus!

"M-m-mom!" I shrieked.

"What?" mom asked, frowning in confusion and annoyance because my little brother was moving restlessly.

"Who am I?"

"Woah, have you gone crazy?" she asked in disbelief.

"Mom! Answer the question, please!" I said in a hurry.

"Park Jiwoo, are you high?"

"Who's in this room...?"

"Park Jiwoo...,"

"Isn't there someone else except me?!"

"Hey, are you alright? You're worrying me."

I pointed to myself, while glancing at, the whatever it is, standing there like it was the most normal thing to do.

Mom shook her head while my little brother turne dhis head left and right, trying to sleep and tell us to be quiet with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter