Moving

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"Jiwoo, wake up."

I grumbled, shaking my head before stucking my head onder my blanket, not wanting to wake up, neither get up because I was still sleepy.

"You really need to wake up." the voice said again, my eyebrows knitting together, pillow flying in the air. "Woah, I thought that would hit me!" the voice gasped.

"I'm tired." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Jonghyun arrived already though."

I snapped my eyes open, ran to my room's window and looked outside, seeing Jonghyun walking over to my house with his hands put in his jacket's pockets.

Ugh! Why so early?!

My hands went for my bathrobe as I ran to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Onew asked as I an passed him. "You're going to fall if you're running like that!" he warned me.

"Wash up! Dont' follow me!" I yelled, mom looking at me with big eyes as I flashed passed her.

"Honey? I'm not going to follow you into the bathroom. It's free to use...," mom told me, making me want to facepalm myself hard. I looked like I was randomly talking again probably.

"Don't mind me! I'm just in a hurry!" I yelled back, quickly closing the bathroom's door behind me before I stripped myself at record time, jumping under the shower.

The hot water flowed down my hair, the shampoo bubbles disappearing, a floral scent lingering in the bathroom's air, fresh and lovely.

"Jiwoo! jonghyun is here!" I heard mom yelling from downstairs, making me rush even more. I dried my hair as quickly as possible, pulling it into a bun. My clothes were bacn on my body in less than a minute.

When I opened the door, the damp spread in the hallway, the warm air mixing with the colder one, both embracing me which amde me shiver slightly.

"Jiwoo, your hair is still wet." Onew told me but I ignored him, jumping down the stairways, finding Jonghyun sitting at the dinner table, eating a toast with jam leisurely.

"You could have washed up less rushed though." my friend told me, taking another bite from what should have been my breakfast. "The stuff didn't arrive yet and the others are on their way here."

I grumbled, a sigh escaping me while Onew kept walking around me in circles, warning me that water was dripping down from my hair.

"Hey, your hair is like a waterfall." Jonghyun laughed, taking the towel that was lying on my shoulders, his other hand undoing my bun, the wet locks of hair touching my skin.

"I rushed because I thought I was late." I pouted, standing still while Jonghyun dried my hair gently.

"Jonghyun is nice isn't he?" Onew smiled when he stood in front of me, making me smile in repsonse. Onew was right. Jonghyun was someone that took care of his friends, someone that was more sweet than people would think.

The door bell rang, mom opening the door. 

"Oh, good morning, auntie." Kibum smiled brightly, mom chuckling and greeting him and Minho a good morning as well when my tall friend bowed his head.

"Do you boys want to eat something?" mom asked my friends.

"If you don't mind." Minho smiled.

"Of course not. I have known you kids for so long already. You're like family to us." mom smiled, walking to the kitcehn to get more food, already knowing they eat a lot.

I hummed a random song, Jonghyun still busy with drying my hair while Kibum called me.

"Hey, Jiwoo. You're free next weekend?" 

I turned my head, earning a complain from Jonghyun who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter