Courage Test

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"I hate this." Kibum hissed low, his arms crossed together and his neck close to his shoulders, showing everyone that he was not liking this one bit. "Why do we have to do this?" he asked, trembling slightly when the cry of an owl suddenly errupted from the dark forest in front of them.

Even I felt a little scared by this. 

I mean, it's dark, it's cold, it's a forest at night... So manny horror and thriller stories happen in such places...!

Onew was standing next to me, looking around while humming a song I failed to recognize.

"Is everyone ready?!" the teacher asked, all pumped up, before he looked down on his papers, turning his head to check some things I or any other studen't didn't know about.

"No." Kibum growled but no one cared about his thoughts.

Students were either trying to play strong and pretend they're not scared while others were cuddled together, trying to comfort each other even though they were just starting to fear this situation more and more.

"Now get ready for this courage test everyone! Go in groups of two, you'll all get a question paper you'll have to fill in while searching in the forest! Take a flashlight with you all, no phones because that'll be seen as cheating." another teacher said, grinning brightly, probably looking forward to see and hear students suffer.

"The teachers will be waiting at the other end of the forest, good luck!"

Onew blinked a few times before staring at Kibum who getting more and more pissed about this 'courage test'.

"He'll be fuming like a volcano." Onew said, making me chuckle amused.

"Please don't just laugh all of the sudden, gosh!" Kibum shuddered, almost jumping up when he heard a sudden scream from the forest, realizing it was from a student that already left to fill in the question paper.

My heart was beating fast and after what happened today at the temple, it made me think about useless and stupid things that would only make me even more like a scaredycat.

My homeroom teacher signed for me and Kibum to leave, both of us hesitant about it.

"Let's go." Onew smiled, not bothered by anything which kind of eased my fear, knowing that there probably isn't anything real out there.

But still...it'll be like a haunting house, right...? Only so much bigger...

Oh dear...!

 

Kibum was holding my hand tightly, both of us walking han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter