Music

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

My breath was getting heavy, sweat forming on my forehead while my eyes strated to lose control. My heart beat was accelerating with a fast pace and my legs felt like jelly, no strength whatsoever.

"Are you alright?" Onew asked, next to me which annoyed me quite a lot.

"You think I'm alright?" I hissed under my breath, scowling.

"You look terrible." Kibum answered my not so real question, making me frown. I wanted to tell my friend that I wasn't talking to him but I knew I was going to get scolded again if I told him I was actually speaking to a ghost.

"Thanks..." I muttered sarcastic, Kibum smiling playfully as he passed me.

It surprised me every time how Kibum survived PE. I never understood how someone like him could survive so easily in this class called hell. Especially because he always complained about sweating and other people's odor.

"You're almost done!" Onew cheered me on, smiling brightly and I almost wanted to cry out in desperation but bit my lips, pushing myself to the limits and having an own party in my head when I passed the finish line.

My lungs were filled with oxygen while my hands searched for my bottled water, fingers opening it and throat swallowing the necessary liquid.

Onew clapped in his hands, cheering and being happy for me while I still tried to calm my fast beating heart down.

"You're not that good of a runner, are you?" Onew asked, tilting his head to the side and if it wouldn't have been him, I would have smacked that head.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Asks a ghost that doesn't even get tired." I grumbled, Onew just smiling like always. He took a step aside when Kibum walked over to me, giving me a towel to clean away my sweat.

"How are you feeling?" he asked amused.

"I feel like I would hold a celebration ritual once I graduate high school and never have PE ever again!" I cheered through gritted teeth.

Kibum chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'll join you." he nodded, moving his shirt to fan himself.

 

"Warm up your voices." the music teacher asked, clapping her hands.

She sat down and played notes on the big but beautiful black colored winged piano. I opened my mouth and tried to sing the notes along with the piano and the other students.

Onew, who stood next to me, seemed really excited as he moved his body and sang along.

"Okay. We're going to learn a new song. I'll do it completely and then in parts. Listen good." the teacher announced, her fingers pushing on the white and black keys of the beautiful instrument. 

I started to get lost only to realize that there was no way I could sing this like the teacher wanted it.

"Okay, girls. Try the first part."

My voice was small and careful, a bit hesitant as well as I tried to bring out the notes and the sung words.

"Try to open your mouth a bit more." Onew cheered me on from my right side.

I opened my mouth wider and continued to sing. I felt the difference and it made a smile play on my lips.

"You're doing good!" Onew cheered happily, clapping his hands with excitement.

"Imagine that you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter