Another Ghost?!

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Morning." onew greeted a half asleep Jiwoo, her eyes barely open and her mind barely working.

She mumbled something incoherent, making the ghost chuckle amused before skipping to her bedroom's door, ready to leave the room so that Jiwoo could change her clothes.

As Onew walked out of the room, Jiwoo's little brother was crawling around in the hallway, laughing loudly when the little boy noticed the ghost.

"Morning to you too, Jisang." Onew grinned, patting the boy's head lightly.

Jisang giggled, grabbing Onew's hand, swinging it left and right, obviously enjoying his company.

"Jisang! What are you doing, crawling around in the hallway!" 

Onew and Jisang looked away from each other, finding Jiwoo's mother rushing to the hallway.

"It's alright, I was playing with him." Onew explained to Jiwoo's mother even though there was no way she could hear him. "Isn't that so, Jisang?" 

The little boy giggled, clapping his hands together which made the middle aged woman sigh defeated.

"Now you're just laughing out of nowhere?" she asked, walking towards him and onew.

"Too bad she can't see me like you can, Jisang." Onew smiled, patting the boy's head again before following him and his mother downstairs.

Onew was patiently waiting on the couch, smelling the food from the kitchen, making him pout disappointed.

"If only I could taste the food, they smell so good!" 

"Broaabrr aah mmbrr..!" Jisang said baby language, no one understanding a word he said.

"What are you saying, Jisang?" his mother asked curiously, flipping th eggs in the pan.

"I think he's hungry." Onew grinned, Jisang clapping his little hands together, not making much noise as the two palms touched each other.

Onew heard footsteps on the stairs, knowing without looking that Jiwoo was coming downstairs, still not completely awake.

"Morning." Jiwoo yawned, pecking Jisan's cheek softly before dropping herself down next to Onew.

"Told you that you should have slept earlier." Onew scolded the high school senior.

"I had to finish that research." Jiwoo reasoned, rubbing her cheeks before hitting them, an attempt to wake herself up.

Onew sighed, not understanding why she had to miss her night sleep for school.

Jiwoo waved it away and the television so that Onew could entertain himself while she would eat in peace with her family.

"Is this one okay?" she asked.

Onew nodded brightly, already lost in the show that was going on.

Jiwoo smiled, finding it cute how much liek a child Onew could be.

"Jiwoo, breakfast is ready!" 

Jiwoo walked to the kitchen and sat down, ready to eat.

 

---

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"Don't forget that I'm going with your brother to your grandparents." mom said.

"Oh, right! When are you coming back?" I asked, taking a spoonful of my bowl vegetable soup.

"We're going to stay overnight, so probably tomorrow evening? Are you going to be alright?" she asked, her eyes showing worry and hesitation.

I rolled my eyes before sighing.

"Yeah. I'm a senior already. I can survive on my own for two days. And I can always go to my friends if something is wrong, isn't it?" 

Mom smiled, nodding her head in relief.

"Quickly eat, you're going to be late for school if you'er going to eat this slow." mom suddenly scolded, making me sigh, giving Jisang a quick glance.

 

"Do your grandparents live far away?" Onew asked, quickly warning me to walk a bit faster to catch first period.

I nodded, a small hum leaving me.

"You have to take the train for two hours to get there. They don't live in the city." I explained, my footsteps quickening.

"Countryside?" a voice asked that I didn't recognize, my head quickly turning left, finding no one, turning right and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter