School Trip - Preparations

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"Jisang!" I scolded my little brother who blinke dhis eyes teasingly at me. His small lips curled up into an almsot evil grin while his hands kept pulling out the paper tissues out fo the tissue box.

"This little devil!" I hissed, taking the box away and palcing it high on top of the bookcase.

Not even two seconds passed by and Jisand started to cry loudly, moving his short and plump limbs, eyes closed tightly as he complained of not getting his freedom to pull out paper tissues and tossing them around in the entire living room.

"Stop crying." I grumbled, trying to get him stop crying by giving him a little toy car but he threw it away angrily, shaking his head, little feet stomping on the ground.

"His temper is no joke!" I complained, giving him a little plush bear, but that oen was thrown away as well.

"Maybe he really liked the tissues box." Onew chuckled, bending down as he looked at him. Like a miracle, Jisang stopped crying, his eyes planted on Onew.

He can see Onew...?

"I think your little brother is staring at me." Onew muttered, moving left, Jisan's eyes following him and when Onew jumped, Jisangs's eyes went up and down as well.

"Seems like it. So, I'm not the only one that can see you?!" I gasped happily, clapping my hands because just maybe I'm not that crazy after all for being able to see a ghost.

Jisang raised his arms, a body language of him that meant he wanted to get picked up, but Onew didn't know so they ended up in a staring contest.

"He wants you to pick him up." I sighed, noticing that my little brother relaxed his arms, probably tired from raising it too long in the air.

Onew nodded and moved his hands to Jisand when he suddenly stopped, right in front of of him, my baby brother frowning discontented. 

"I can't pick him up." Onew tilted his head to the side and poked my little brother, Jisang giggling. "I can touch him but I can't pick him up, what if he falls?" 

It was my first time seeing Onew this serious and it made me smile, knowing he thought about Jisan's safety first.

"Well, he stopped crying, that's enough." I shrugged, opening the cabinet with snacks, filled with bags of different tastes of chips, cookies, chocolates and candies.

"Oh, they look tasty!" Onew cheerfully swung his body like a little kid.

Randomly picking up some snacks, I close dit with my elbow, both Jisang and Onew looking at me like little hungry kittens.

"Don't look at me like that, you two." I sighed. "Jisang, you can't eat these."

The little brat suddenly started to cry again.

Really, this kid and his temper!

"Onew, can you look after Jisang for a bit? I'm going to peel an apple fo rhim."

He nodded and smiled happily, poking Jisang who started to giggle again, rolling over the floor.

They're both kids, aren't they?

 

"Which one should I take?" I asked, placing two skirts in front of my body, my eyes plastered on my own reflection in the mirror.

Onew hummed a song we learned at school, tapping his chin with his index finger before poitning at the floral skirt I was holding.

"I like the floral pattern!" he cheered, showing his gums while smiling so brightly. "It looks good on you." he continued to hum after helping me choose.

Nodding, I placed it neatly in my suitcase, scratching my head.

"What more do I have to take with me?" I wondered, tilting my head to the side while thinking deeply, having to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter