The Black Mass

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

Onew had his hands on his stomach, pretending to have a stomachache while all he wanted was to avoid looking at the black shadow that was nearing him, roaming around in the classroom.

'It definitely saw me! It even smiled!' Onew screamed in his head, his heartbeat accelerating each passing second.

"Are you alright?" Kibum gasped, his hands on Jiwoo's shoulders, worried about his best friend. "Yesterday you weren't feeling good either and now a stomachache?"

Onew mumbled something incoherent to Kibum, making the senior student frown slightly.

The male ghost raised his head, scanning the classroom with a thumping heart, finding the black shadow in front of the classroom, just in front of the black board.

A pair of bloody eyes looked at him, the gap that made the mouth, grinning even wider than before.

Onew's eyes widened, his hands getting sweaty, head getting dizzy.

'Don't be scared, don't be scared! That thing can't do anything with me in Jiwoo's body... It's daytime too and there are so many students in this school right now...!'

"Jiwoo?" Taemin asked, touching my arm, a sign to calm me down.

"Hmm?" Onew hummed, doing his best to continue pretending being Jiwoo.

'I can't let it know I'm terrified.'

"It's alright, we're here." Taemin's soft voice reached Onew's ears, making him strangly relieved.

'But what could humans do against black shadows?!'

"Want to have a painkiller? Let's go to the infirmary?" Kibum proposed but the ghost quickly shook his head.

'No way that I'm going to go to a place where this thing could get to me more easy than now!'

"N-no... T-thanks." Onew stammered, shaking his head even more to make it clear.

"Here, drink some water." Taemin said, handing him a bottle of water, the tall student's lips slightly turned up in a gentle and warm smile.

Accepting the water, Onew opened the bottle clumsily, gulping it completely down.

'Why does it keep staring at me?'

"Oh, I drank everything, sorry." the ghost quickly apologized to Taemin but he simply shook his headn, taking the empty table to throw it in the trash bin.

But that trash bin was in front of the classroom, Taemin walked towards the black mass, making Onew fear for Taemin's life.

'N-no... If it doesn't get provoked, it won't do anything, don't think of things that won't happen!'

"Are you alright? You look extremely pale." Kibum worried, touching Jiwoo's forehead, making Onew push him aside, his head shaking left and right.

'Was he always this touchy with Jiwoo?'

"Why are you staring at me like this?" Taemin asked, moving his hand in font of Onew who blinked a few times before his eyes travelled to the black shadow that was still moving around in front of the classroom.

Onew furiously shook his head.

"J-just thankful." he lied, giving Taemin an awkward smile that the tall student didn't mind.

"It's moving." Onew suddenly gasped softly, Kibum's eyebrows knitting together.

The ghost looked at the black shadow moving towards him, those red eyes getting even brighter, just like fresh blood was flowing out of it's eyeballs.

Out of fear, Onew suddenly left Jiwoo's body, Jiwoo's consciousness back to her, finding herself sitting in the classroom, her eyes staring in front of her.

Though she didn't had any control of her own body, through Onew, she could see the black shadow as well, feeling terrified.

Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter