Shopping & Music & Dance

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"He told us to not go near humans." 

A loud growl and a highpitched yell made Onew stop his track, a shiver going down his spine.

"What's wrong?" Jiwoo asked, looking at Kibum even though she was looking behind him, Onew's body completely frozen, facial expression telling her that something was wrong.

Kibum shook his head, pulling on Jiwoo's sleeve so that they could continue the courage test and get out of this creepy dark forest.

"N-nothing." Onew tried to smile, failing big time. "Lets just quickly...end this courage thingie." he shuddered, trying to ignore the low growl he heard from afar.

Jiwoo nodded slowly, hear heartbeat accellerating and her hands getting sweaty.

She knew something was wrong, she knew it for sure otherwise Onew would just be all smiley but now he was looking around impatiently just like at the temple.

 

Jiwoo couldn't sleep well, turning around in her bed multiple times without finding the sleep she was obviously feeling.

"Are you alright?" Onew asked, noticing that Jiwoo crawled out of her bed and walked out of the bedroom.

Quietly, she pulled the door shut behind her and walked over to the lobby, lights keeping the hotel safe and comfortable.

"I can't sleep." she whispered softly, Onew deciding to sit next to her on the large couch that was meant for four people to sit in.

He moved left and right lightly around, like he was trying to move so that his wouldn't fall asleep, staring blankly in front of him, just keeping Jiwoo company.

The latter one stared, just like Onew, in front of her, a soft sigh escaping her.

'What was that uncomfortable feeling I felt before...?' Jiwoo thought, a shiver going down her spine as she remembered Onew's facial expressions.

Turning her head, she glanced at Onew, the ghost looking back at her when he noticed two eyes on him.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked, giving Jiwoo the usual gentle and warm smile.

Jiwoo tried to smile back, shaking her head.

She realized that Onew has become an existance very normal to her now. Most of the times she was still freaked out about having a ghost near her every day and everywhere, but he wasn't scary, he wasn't mean either.

"Onew?" she muttered the ghost's name.

The ghost, a young man, hummed softly, waiting for her to continue.

"Who are you?" she whispered, curious as to who Onew really was.

The ghost was surprised and confused by her question, his eyes widening slightly before he looked at his hands, rubbing them together.

"I'm Onew." he said, a bit unsure and hestiant.

"No, who are you really? Who were you before you died? What was your background...?"

Onew didn't answer, his hands stopped moving and his eyes closed.

"I'm Onew." the ghost said again, more determined though hinted with desperation.

Jiwoo noticed that and looked at Onew, seeing the deep frown he was wearing.

A soft sigh escaped Onew, his eyes opening again, his head lifted, looking directly at Jiwoo.

"I don't know who I am." he frowned while answering her questions. "I don't know who I am, I was just a ghost one day." he said, frustrated and impatient almost. "I had no namen, I had no memory, I named myself Onew." he whispered.

Jiwoo nodded softly, knowing that she couldn't get more out of him. It didn't look to her that he was lying either.

"Do you see other ghosts alot?" Jiwoo asked after a short silence, not wanting to get scared like today anymore.

Onew's frown disappeared, innocence covering his face again as he shook his head.

"No. I saw lots of them today but normally, I dont' see them a lot. Everyone is minding their own business." he shrugged, intertwining his fingers together, hands clamped with each other.

Jiwoo sighed in relief, leaning against the couch.

Onew knew she was exhausted so he looked afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter