Temples

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's POV:

 

"I told you to wake me up in 30 minutes." I hissed in a whisper, my feet hurrying up through the hallway.

"Sorry, I forgot." Onew pouted, trying to apologize but I didn't had the time to stop or slow down my steps.

"What were you doing?" I hissed again, looking away when a random guest at the hotel lokoed at me with weird eyes, thinking I was speaking to him or to the air.

"I was looking around and lost track of time." Onew mumbled, his eyes looking down and both hands put together, showing me he was really sorry for forgetting to wake me up.

I sighed, shaking my head, trying to fix my hair by combing it with my fingers.

"Whatever. It's not like I expected much from a ghost." I muttered.

Onew tried to smile, following me with no problem with those long legs of him.

"You're late." Kibum scolded me, pulling me to him when he saw me running down to the great hall of the hotel.

Kibum looked at me, realizing I was staring at something or someone, which was Onew actually because he muttered another sorry.

"Are you alright?" Kibum asked, his voice turning from sharp to soft, his expression softening.

My eyes travelled to him, my head shaking slowly.

"No, I'm alright. I just fell asleep and forgot to put an alarm." I apologized, giving my best friend a sheepish smile who clicked his tongue, snorting softly.

"Well, good that you're not the only one who's late. There are two other people who are late. You're lucky." he whispered to me when the teacher looked around with an annoyed expression, searching for other people who were late.

I nodded, biting my bottom lip softly.

"What are we going to do actually?" I asked, trying to stop Onew apologizing because I was the only one who could hear him and suddenly seeing the smily Onew apologizing so hard made me feel bad.

"We're giong to eat lunch I guess?" Kibum shrugged his shoulders, looking on his phone, showing me the time. It was the perfect time to eat and to be honest, I was hungry.

The teacher clapped his hands, grabbing everyone's attention, my eyes taking notice of two boys from my class quickly mixing in with the large group.

"We're going to eat lunch first! Today we'll eat together. After lunch, we're going to visit some temples and after that, you can eat dinner and have free time till 10PM. We're going to assemble together at 10PM here in the hall. Did you guys understand?" the teacher said.

"YES!" everyone sang in harmony, Onew nodding his head, smiling again, excited and pumped up for this trip.

"Good." the teacher nodded satisfied. "Let's go eat first." 

Everyone followed the teachers, Kibum poking my arm.

I turned around to him, giving him a look with raised eyebrows.

"We're going to temples. Are you going to be alright?" he asked, scrathing his head lightly, his eyes scanning the space around me, at one moment even making eye contact with Onew who was confused as to why he was looking around so much.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.

"Well... Didn't you say you could see ghosts?" he whispered, so that other people couldn't hear what we were talking about.

I frowned, giving Onew a glance who just blinked his eyes.

"Not plural, but it's a ghost, just one... For now." I nodded, somehow finding myself feeling less scared and creeped out by the fact that I could see Onew.

I wonder....

Why can I only see him, but no other ghosts?

Not that I want to see more since it's scary and just plain crazy but just why...?

Are there more ghosts? Onew can't be the only one, right? 

Would the other ghosts be nice...and gentle like Onew or would they be like bad spirits or something...?

Is there actually even good and evil between ghosts...?

"You're spacing out again." Kibum poked my side, making me yelp because I was so surprised.

"You're going to walk against something like that." Onew mumbled softly, his words filled with worry, pointing to a bench in front of me so that I wouldn't hurt myself.

"Aah, yes... I was just thinking..." I smiled, glancing at Onew again, who smiled softly brightly at me.

Onew wuold be a very nice and good ghost, right...?

Will he ever t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter