Back

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"I'm home!" I yelled, closing the door right after Onew entered the house.

"Welcome home, sweetie." mom smiled, her arms carrying Jisang who started giggling after seeing Onew next to me. "Oh, Jisang must be happy you're home as well." mom chuckled.

Right...! He was happy because he saw Onew, not me.

I just shrugged and dropped my stuff on the ground, taking my jacket off and hung them before slipping into my slippers and walking to the kitchen.

"How was the trip?" mom asked, holding my baby brother with one arm while she stirred the food on the stove with her other one.

"It was okay, we did a courage test though, horrible! I can't believe they actually did that because it's such an old fashioned game." I complained, getting shivers just thinking about it.

If it was just a normal courage test, I might not have been so scared like this because of Onew acting all strange, saying he sees stuff!

"Oh, sweetie." mom chuckled amused, taking a small sip from the soup to check it's taste.

"It's not funny." I pouted, glancing at Onew who was standing at the door, leaning against the doorframe.

My thoughts travelled to when Onew suddenly exploded in anger and anxiousness, scaring me so much because I didn't know what was happening with him, being so different than he usually was.

I shook my head, looking at Jisang who was grinning widely at Onew.

"I'm...going to take a shower." I muttered, turning around to quickly leave the kitchen.

"Oh, don't be in there for too long, dinner will be ready soon." mom yelled after I already escaped the kitchen, Onew not showing any movement to follow me.

Was he still angry...?

He didn't really talk much to me on the way back either, he was so much more...quiet...?

Taking off all my clothes, I quickly the water, getting inside to let the warm waterdrops hit my skin, relaxing my muscles.

It didn't take long for me to walk out of the shower, drying myself before applying some face cream to help my skin stay smooth and moisted.

When I walked inside my bedroom, I found Onew sitting against the wall, his eyes unfocued because he didn't even react to me walking inside.

What's wrong...with him...?

"Hey,...," I started, bending down next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter