Transfer Student

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Are you sure you're not going to eat something?" Onew asked, looking at the barely awake Jiwoo.

The high schooler yawned and nodded her head, eyes half open, half closed.

"That isn't healthy." Onew muttered, glancing at Jiwoo's little brother, that kept looking at him with michievious eyes. 

"I don't have an appetite. I'm going to fail the test, how can I even eat something while being this nervous? Nothing is going to get through my throat like this." Jiwoo sighed, showing her trembling hands to the worried ghost. 

"You're going to do well on the test." Onew smiled.

"That's easy for you to say, you're a ghost... You dno't need to care about stupid tests." Jiwoo sighed with narrowed eyes.

Onew smiled sheepishly, right hand scratching his head.

"You're going to regret it, not eating breakfast." he said before Jiwoo grabbed her bag, ready to leave for school.

"Let's go or we'll be late. I definitely can't be late when there's a test!"

Onew nodded and waved at Jisang, the baby boy returning the ghost with a small giggle.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" Jiwoo said loud enough for her mother, that was in the bathroom, to hear her.

"Have a safe trip to school!" Jiwoo's mom said before hurrying with applying her face cream so that Jisang wouldn't do something dangerous while he was alone.

 

Jiwoo grumbled, hitting her head on her desk as the bell rang through the school building.

Numerous times, her forehead hit the wooden desk, only to suddenly feel something soft touch her skin.

Moving her head, she recognized Kibum's hand, rubbing her forehead in his palm.

"You're going to drill a hole in my hand." Kibum chuckled.

Jiwoo turned her head to her right and stared at Kibum who looked at her with his always bright eyes.

"How did it go?" he asked, feeling his hand getting numb with Jiwoo's head weight on it.

Jiwoo grumbled again, rolling her eyes.

"I couldn't solve at least two questiones and there were a few where I was hesitating with too...! I don't know... You?" Jiwoo muttered, having close to no energy in her voice;

"I think I passed." Kibum shrugged his shoulders, pretty carefree about the test.

Onew was leaning against the wall near Jiwoo's desk, looking outside to see if there was something interesting going on.

The sound of hands clapping made Onew look away from the window, his eyes landing on the teacher that came inside the cchaotic classroom.

"Quiet! Quiet!" the teacher demanded, the loud classroom finally getting more quiet.

Jiwoo sat up straight, Kibum taking this chance to quickly take his hand away, feeling the numbness travellnig to his arm.

"Class is going to start, but first... We have a new student in our class." the teacher started, looking at the door where a guy walked through, the entire class focused on this new student.

Onew's eyebrows knitted together, his head tilted while Jiwoo blinked her eyes, wondering where she saw him before.

"Why dond't you introduce yourself?" the teacher asked with a small smile, giving the class a warning glare to keep it down.

The transfer student nodded curtly and looked around the class.

"My name is Lee Taemin. Because I was sick for a long time, I missed school a lot. I hope you can all h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter