Arriving in Tokyo

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's Pov:

 

My eyes were staring outside from the plane's window when it climbed up in the skiy, my safety belt buckled up firmly while Kibim was humming, excited to go on this school trip. 

"You're humming too loud." I muttered, not bothering myself to look at my best friend that completely ignored my words.

"Woah, it feels so weird to be on a plane!" Onew cheered brightly, walking forth and abck all the time while he stared at the things around him. No one could see him, except for me, so he wasn't really making things uncomfortable for the people on this plane.

Fortunately, or else it would be quite bothersome, wouldn't it?

Through the corners of my eyes, i could still see Onew staring at thiengs, even touching the seats and little tv screens because he was so curious about it.

He must have never been on a plane before...?

"Onew." I whispered under my breath, Kibum looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What are you saying?" he asked confused, unbuckling his safety belt when the light jumped to green, safe to wakl freely around.

"N-nothing." I smiled sheepishly, Onew noticing me looking at him which mad ehim smile at me.

What is he smiling for? Doesn't those muslcles hurt?!

"You're being weird, Jiwoo." Kibum sighed, shaking his head slightly. "Don't give me that nonsense of ghosts or spirits, or whatever you're seeing, okay? We're going to Tokyo to enjoy and act like tourists." 

I rolled my eyes, pressing on a movie so that I didn't had to bother myself with my surroundigs.

Onew can do what he wants and Kibum, or anyone else on the plane, wouldn't look at me weirdly.

 

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Jiwoo, how long does it take for us to arrive?" Onew asked, noticing that Jiwoo couldn' thear him because she was watching a movie with earplugs.

Pouting slightly, he clamped his hands together and walked around the plane, fascinated by how a plane looked like.

He didn't remember being on one, to be exact, Onew didn't remember he did or not. But that didn't stop him from being like a child that discovered something new.

Everything looks so small from up here." Onew muttered to himself when he found a seat with no one sitting, eyes looking out the little window.

Beneath the plane, he could see groups of clouds and miniature houses and buildings before they were replace dby green forests and plains.

"I'm so excited for this trip!"

 

Jiwoo yawned, buckling her belt back on when the stewardess asked them to turn everything off because the plane was going to land.

Yawning again, she waited for the plane to get back on the ground, seeing things grow biggr and bigger again as the plane got closer and closer to earth a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter