Rules

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

With a heavy and spinning head, I tried to get up, not even wanting to open my eyes as I knew that I would see him as the first thing in the morning.

"You're going to fall with closed eyes."

A sigh escaped me, forcing my eyes open and seeing Onew looking at me with that typical smile of him. Isn't he tired of smiling all the time? Doesn't his muscles hurt?

"I'm opening my eyes." I grumbled, standing up after gathering my strength to get up.

Again.

I didn't sleep wel again and it worked on my nerves a lot.

Why is he still here?

Onew shouldn't be here, so why?!

Why me...?!

With him now everywhere, I can't even be comfortable in my own room. I had to keep attention with whatever I do. No matter if he's a ghost or whatever, he's still a guy.

"You look tired." Onew commented, following me to the bathroom like a little puppy.

"Well, why do you think I am?" I hissed, combing through my hair furiously because I wanted to leave the bathroom where I was stuck with him.

I returned back to my room, jumping on my bed and pulling my knees up.

"Is there somethin wrong?"

I sighed, nodding my head.

"What is it then? Tell me." he smiled, cheerful as always.

"You."

"Eh...?" he tilted his head to the side.

"We need to make some rules. I can't cotninue to live like this or I'll really be a walking zombie everyday and I'm not planning to become one." I sighed.

"O-okay?" he nodded confused. "What rules?"

"Rules betwene us two. I know you told me numerous times that you feel comfortable around me and have terrible headache and are in pain whenever you're not near me, but that doesn't mean you have to be near me every minute, every second in my life." 

Okay...that sounded harsher than I wanted.

If I have to see Onew and have to live with him, even though he's a gh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter