Coping with an invisible stalker

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"Go away!" I hissed, trying to comb my hair without getting creeped out by Onew, who stood there casually. "Can't you just disappear?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't think that's possible." Onew pouted, obviously not liking it how much I disliked having him near me. "Do you hate me that much?"

"You're a ghost!"

"So...?" he asked, tilting his head.

"So, what? you're a ghost? That's the problem. I shouldn't be able to see you nor hear you. This is like a freaking nightmare."

"Are you perhaps...scared of me?" Onew asked surprised, showing a sad expression.

Scared...?

Honestly... I was almost peeing in my pants when I saw him suddenly appear in front of me and I was scared, for real... But... Now that I look at him. He looks like any other normal boy.

"I... I don't know what to think or feel." I sighed. "How would you react when a ghost suddenly appears out of thin air?" I huffed, finding it difficult to even explain to this ghost why I felt weird.

"I don't know, I never really thought of it before." onew answered honestly, making me sigh.

"Why did I even ask?"

I quickly pulled my hair together in a ponytale and ran downstairs.

"Wow, fast?" Kibum smiled.

"I feel like hurrying up." I shrugged.

"Let's go then?" 

I nodded and grabbed my cellphone before leaving the house.

"What happend to you anyways? You look restless?" Kibum asked me, making me glance at Onew that was following us. I bit my bottom lip and swallowed.

"I didn't sleep well." I muttered, trying to close my eyes, open them again and find onew still there.

"It's quite visible that you didn't sleep well. You have slightly swollen eyes, your skin color looks bad and you have like almost no energy." Kibum added the things up, making me roll my eyes.

"Well thank you for rubbing that in my face again." 

"Okay, but serious though. Why did you sleep that bad? You're someone that can sleep anywhere, anytime." Kibum asked curious, his eyes glimmering because he was excited to hear what I had to say.

"Can you promise me that you'll believe me?" 

"Oh, Jiwoo, you know I don't promise something like this when you say those words." Kibum sighed, making me huff. "But tell me, I'm dying of curiosity."

"I can see something." Jiwoo said carefully.

"Hey, I'm not a 'something'!" Onew pouted, complaining about me calling him that.

"You can see something?" Kibum asked.

I nodded once.

"You have eyes, of course you can see! Are you teasing me?" Kibum asked, frowning slightly.

"Ugh, not like that! I mean I can see 'something'."

"Don't call me 'something'. I'm Onew!" that ghost complained again, his lips pouting together.

"Something out of this world." I added, ignoring the ghost's words completely.

"And what's that exactly?" Kibum asked hesitantly, not knowing how to even react to my words anymore, probably thinking I'm crazy.

"A ghost."

There was a short silence as my best friend stared at me, trying to read my eyes. His lips pursed together, eyebrows knitted together and head tilted to the left.

"A ghost? You're telling me you can see ghosts?"

"Not plural. I can see a ghost. One ghost."

"You're now telling me you can see a ghost?" Kibum asked, trying to make sure he heard my words clearly and correctly.

I nodded furiously, noticing Onew kept muttering that I should call him by his name instead of labeling him as a thing.

"Did you drink yesterday?" he gasped, making me want to hit him.

"No! Ugh! I'm telling you that I can see a freaking ghost!" I hissed, pointing to Onew who tried to avoid my finger poking out his eyes.

Kibum quickly pulled my hand to him and placed his other hand on my forehead.

"I'm not sick." I growled.

"Did yesterday's class get to your head? It's not like you're filming for a ghost show." 

"I don't know why I'm seeing him either." I sighed, getting tired of people not believing me.

"I think you're under some kind of stress or something. You should stop watching horror movies or anything related to supernatural things. Let's go and have fun and hope you get over this weird phase." Kibum said hurried, worried that I would get really crazy if I kept explaining to him that I could really see Onew.

"Guess he doesn't believe you." Onew mumbled. "I wish other people could also see me though." 

 

"Did you go on a diet? Why are you eating so much?" Jonghyun said, gaping at me eat those noodles while stuffing side dished in my mouth, chewing diligently on the food.

"Don't eat that fast, you're going to choke." Minho sighed, giving me a cup of water which I gladly accepted, gulping it down before slurping in the noodles again.

"Did something happen to her? She's only like this when something happend." Minho asked Kibum who just shrugged.

"Don't know. I think she's trying to find herself." Kibum whispered, even though I could clearly hear him.

Who's trying to find herself?

I'm not crazy... Right...?

Onew looked at the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter