Possessed

Silky Diamonds (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiwoo's pov:

 

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked, feigning ignorance, giving the stranger a careful look.

He leaned out of the window, using his elbows to give him supprt while he stared at Onew with an amused grin.

"He...seems to know me?" Onew muttered softly so that only I could hear.

"Why are you hiding it?" he asked me, eyes back on me.

Narrowing my eyes slightly, I felt my heartbeat accelerating, the nervous and scared feelings growing more and more by the second which worried me as well.

My heart beating so fast couldn't be healthy!

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied again which made him chuckle amused, moving his body so that he was sitting on the window frame like it was the safest and most normal thing to do.

My heart dropped when I feared him falling down, Onew muttering something incoherent next to me.

"Still protecting your secret, huh?" he grinned before pushing himself off the window frame, making me gasp silently, eyes almost popping out.

What is this guy doing?!

"A-are you crazy?!" I asked shocked, realizing he was suddenly standing in front of me, not looking like he jumpe dout of a house at all.

H-how can he still be moving? He jumped from the highest level!

"I'm perfectly fine." the weird creep beamed, showing me his hands and arms, a gesture to tell me he was alright and unhurt.

"Who are you?" Onew asked curiously, tilting his head to the right side while looking directly at the straner in front of us.

Lips were curling up, hands stuck into pockets.

"Ah... you must have forgotten me? I met you two years ago." 

He really knows Onew?!

There was a silence which made me shift my feet uncomfortably till Onew hit his palms together, remembering what he forgot.

"Wasn't it during Christmas?! I saw you following another person!" Onew recalled, the stranger nodding his head.

"We bumped against each other." the creep added, using his body to show how they bumped each other.

"H-how can you bump against Onew...? Y-you're n-not h-human?" I asked, completely scared of what was happening.

"I'm both." he laughed before closing his eyes, the one body standing in front of me, splitting into two, one of them falling on the ground lifelessly.

I pointed my finger at the unmoving body and the one that was giving me an amused grin.

"W-what just happend?" I gasped, scared to even know the answer to my own question.

"Now, I'm a ghost!" 

"T-the same f-face and b-body?!" I tried to find a logical answer to the many questions filling my head, fingers tugging ong my hair.

"I thought you two were familiar..." Onew nodded his hand.

"We're brothers." 

"B-brothers? H-he's also a ghost?" I asked, pointing to the body lying on the ground.

The ghost shook his head.

"He's still alive, just unconcious."

"Who are you?" Onew asked, still curious.

"Junsu. I recognized you so I decided to tease you two a bit." the ghost grinned playfully.

I felt going crazy because I didn't know what was happening.

"Two years ago, I met him. You were young back then." Onew explained, not sure how to act to meet another ghost, one he knew.

"I died only a month before I met you, of course I was young." Junsu shrugged, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Can't we please not talk about these things like they're nothing." I complained, raising my hand in the air, trying to grab both Junsu's and Onew's attention. "S-shouldn't we move the body?" I asked hesitantly, a sigh of relief washing over me when I saw the body moving while breathing.

"He's sleeping." Junsu said before jumping inside the body, back to one person.

My eyes widened even more, finding it creepy and freaky.

"We can't talk here... Can I trust you?" I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter