The Panda and The Rabbit

Finding Love

Hi everyone!! I’m back with another update. :) Thank you to liezel_16, unniesenpai, sujuoldaway77, and msdeathstalker for subscribing! I really appreciate it, everyone. Also, whenever you leave your love thru the comments section, I feel happier. ^^ Thank you!! ❤️

My dear chingus, I might go on hiatus for a while because I’d be joining a presentation in Thailand for my University. Huhu. I’m really sorry. But I promise to make it up with everyone as soon as I get back. Arasso? Thank you very much!! :) Please wish me luck! Keke! ^^
 
 
**
 
 
“Dara noona, you should come to my party. It would be fun! You can bring your friends. Trust me, I’d be able to handle Chaerin.” Seungri said to Dara as he pleaded her. The young man had invited her to have lunch with him because he just got back from the USA and Dara was his other source of comfort. Dara rolled her eyes. She knows that if Seungri and Chaerin were in the same room together, one cannot be free without the other killed. “Noona~ We’ve handled the Japanese drama series. I promise. We behaved!”
 
“Aisht. Seungri-ah!! Why are you having a party anyways?” Dara was glad to hear from Seungri, it felt like years when they last talked.
 
“Hmm. Let’s say... I just accepted a contract in the USA! I’ll make music in English, noona! Yeah!”
 
“You’re getting marrie- OMO WHAT?! Congratulations, Seungri!! I’m so proud of you!!!!” Dara exclaimed as she stood up from her seat and went to Seungri to hug her. The latter chuckled then remembered her first phrase.
 
“Were you thinking I’m getting married, noona? I don’t even have a girlfriend!” Seungri asked her, one eyebrow raised whilst pushing her away gently. Dara chuckled.
 
“Ah~ Can’t wait for my panda to settle down!”
 
“What the f- Noona?! Why are you thinking that way?! I’ll only settle down if you do!! I’m too young! You’re so crazy.” He said as he crossed his arms on his chest and shook his head. Dara rolled her eyes at him.
 
“Sorry~ I’m crazy, yes, yes.” She nodded her head. Seungri shook his head in disbelief then pouted. Dara laughed a bit and went to sit again. “When will be your party? Fine, I’ll invite my friends.”
 
“On the 20th! You may invite Hyesun noona and Donghae hyung too!” He exclaimed. Dara can’t help but notice how excited the little boy was, she chuckled. “Why are you laughing at me?” Seungri asked as he chewed his food.
 
“Aigoo. Don’t talk when your mouth is full, Seungri-ah. Arasso, I’ll invite them too.”
 
“Yaaay!” Seungri squeaked. Dara smiled at him.
 
‘When did I become so close with this boy anyway? Kekeke!’
 
“Wait... Does this mean you’ll be staying there for good?” Dara asked eyeing him carefully. She doesn’t want to admit it but that idea caused a pain on her chest. Seungri had stopped eating and looked at her.
 
“Hmm. Not really... Maybe for a few months? Or for a year? I don’t know yet. It was a big step for me.” Seungri answered as he shrugged his shoulders then he smiled at Dara. “You’re the very first person I’ve told about this, noona. You’re so dear to me, do you know that?” Dara can’t help but feel sad. It didn’t escape Seungri’s eyes that tears were welling up on Dara’s. He reached out to her and wiped her tears.
 
“I’m still so proud of you, Seungri-ah... Mian. I don’t intend to cry but you know me...” Dara said in a whispered and lowered her head. Seungri smiled, a sad one. He understands Dara.
 
“My previous agency encouraged me to take my career to the next level that’s why I agreed. Don’t worry, noona. If all else fails, I’ll be back and I won’t leave you again!” Dara chuckled at him, wiping her tears that continuously fell from her eyes.
 
“This is such a great news, Seungri. Please promise me you won’t do anything stupid and you’d always do your best? This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity, Seungri-ah. Hmm. Also, if something goes wrong, you should inform me right away and I’ll definitely go to America to visit you. Understand, mister?” Seungri nodded his head and did a playful salute.
 
“Ma’am, yes, Ma’am. Kekeke. I’ll keep that in mind, Dara noona. You’re the best, as always!” Dara rolled her eyes again at him. 
 

 

FLASHBACK

 
 
Dara would do this whenever she felt that she needs to go on an adventure, she’d go far away from everybody and be on hermit mode. College life had been toxic for her. So many things she needs to do and it was tiring her.
 
It was nearly night time and she was riding the bus to nowhere. She just kept her eyes outside, looking at the beautiful sun about to set. Dara, at that time, was the only passenger on the bus but she didn’t really care. On one of the bus stops, a person entered the bus and sat across Dara’s seat. She didn’t turn to look who the person was and instead just fixated her attention to the sun.
 
“Umm.. Miss?” The person called to her. At first, she pretended that she didn’t hear. But the person transferred seats and sat next to her. Dara was startled because who knows, this person could rob her. She abruptly turned to the person and hissed.
 
“If you want money then sorry to tell you but I don’t have extra anymore. Go and pester another person.” Dara said as she rolled her eyes and turned to the sun again.
 
“Oh, mianhe. I’m not a robber. I just wanted to ask if you’re from Dongguk Univ too? I saw your pin on the bag.” Dara just looked at him. ‘This girl doesn’t know me at all.’
 
“N-ne, why? Are you studying there too?” The person chuckled and nodded.
 
“I’m Lee Seunghyun but people calls me Seungri. So you can just call me that too.” Dara nodded. “I’m a panda though!” He said and made circles using his hands and placed them on his eyes. Dara laughed.
 
‘Where have I heard that name? Aigooo. Oh well. A lot of people had same names nowadays...’ She thought.
 
“My name is Park Sandara. But Dara is fine too.” She said and smiled. Seungri smiled back. “And I’m a rabbit! I’m Ssantokki~!” Dara added and made bunny ears using her hands. Seungri chuckled. Who would have thought a panda and a rabbit would cross paths? “I’m sorry for being rude earlier.” Dara whispered. Seungri chuckled again.
 
“Gwenchana. You did the right thing. What’s your major? I think I’ve heard your name before.”
 
“Oh! It’s Mass Communcation. How about you?”
 
“I’m taking up Theatre. Do you happen to be the University’s Radio DJ?” Dara’s face lit up. She can’t believe that this person remembers her name.
 
“Ne. Kekeke.” Dara replied and smiled sheepishly.
 
“Are you my sunbaenim by any chance?” Seungri asked. He felt shy because he was so informal to her.
 
“I’m in my junior year now. How about you?”
 
“Oh no! Mianhe. I’m a sophomore. May I call you Noona?” Dara chuckled and nodded.
 
“Of course you can. Hmm. But Seungri-ssi, where are you going?” Seungri just shrugged his shoulders in response.
 
“I... I actually don’t know... I just need to get away from everything. How about you, noona?”
 
“Hmm. Same, I don’t know too.” Then they became silent. They didn’t know that they fell asleep already. After a few hours, the bus driver went to a halt and approached them.
 
“Ma’am? Sir? We’re at the last destination already.”
 
“Kamsahamnida, ahjussi.” Seungri said and woke Dara up who was leaning her head on his shoulder.
 
“Noona. We’re here already. I don’t know where though.” He laughed softly.
 
“Hmm?” Dara stretched her arms and was a little surprise with Seungri. “Omo. Mianhe.” They got up and went out of the bus.
 
“I’m hungry.” He said as he rubbed his tummy.
 
“Let’s go and find something to eat!” Dara squealed
 
Ever since then they became adventure buddies. They often hang out in school as well and that’s when Dara discovered that all along she was with a famous actor.
 
(When they got back in Seoul...)
 
“Noona!! I’ll pick you up tomorrow. Let’s try out the new resto that opened beside our school!” Seungri exclaimed over the phone. He heard her laughed. Dara agreed to his request.
 
So the next day they were having a peaceful breakfast when a bunch of girls went to them and asked for Seungri’s picture.
 
“Oppa! I’m your number one fan!”
 
“I love you, oppa!”
 
“Please marry me!”
 
“Oppa, I have a lot of your posters in my bedroom!”
 
“I’ll change majors for you, Seungri oppa!”
 
“Oppa! Oppa! What’s your favorite food here? I’ll eat take that too!”
 
“Is she your girlfriend, oppa?” And then some girls turned to Dara and glared at her. She was surprised. Seungri saw that other girls were already harassing Dara, so he stood up and went closer to her.
 
“She’s my best friend. Please don’t be mean to her.” He declared firmly, bowed and then smiled. He held her arm and they went out of the restaurant. Then they started running inside the University and hid at the botanical garden. Seungri and Dara was laughing.
 
“What was that?” She stopped laughing and asked Seungri. “Are you... An idol?!” Seungri nodded and smiled sheepishly. “Aigooo! How come you didn’t ever tell me that?! You know very much that I’m from Busan and was never a fan of television! Tsk. I’m so embarrassed.” Dara slapped his harm lightly. Seungri just continued laughing.
 
“Mianhe, noona. I didn’t find the need to tell it. Sorry.” Dara shook her head. ‘Ironic, noona. Not a fan of TVs but she took up Mass Communication.’ He thought and laughed to himself.
 
“It’s important, Seungri-ah. So I can protect you too. Tsk.”
 
“Ne~ mianhe, noona.”
 
Then they laughed again.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
**
 
“Are you going to Seungri’s party?” Seunghyun asked Dara whilst preparing dinner for the both of them. He had invited her to his apartment so they could have dinner before Dara goes to work. The girl rested her head on top of the table.
 
“Ne.” Dara replied faintly. Seunghyun turned and went to her.
 
“Are you okay? Are you sick?” He asked as he placed a palm on her forehead.
 
“Aniyo~” Dara replied and sat up straight. “I’m fine. Gomawo, Tabi.” She said and smiled. Seunghyun nodded his head and went back to the kitchen and prepared their food.
 
“What’s bothering you? And don’t tell me it’s nothing or I’ll throw out the food.”
 
“Tsk.” Dara clicked her tongue and pouted. Seunghyun peeked at her and saw it. He chuckled a bit. “Ara. It’s just that... Haish. I’m not in the right place to tell it.”
 
“Hmm?” Then he settled down the food on the table. Dara stood up and got plates and utensils for the two of them. Seunghyun on the other hand got some water and poured them a glassful.
 
“You’ll know it soon.”
 
“Ya! Is this about Woobin?! I’ll strangle him using my bare hands if he hurt you! Huh. Did you guys-” Seunghyun and Dara’s eyes widen in disbelief.
 
“What the hell, Choi Seunghyun!!! We didn’t! You’re such a... Argh!! Aigooo! Tsk. He didn’t hurt me. And this is not about Woobin. You’re so silly. And I can’t believe you actually thought that Woobin and I... Hmpf. I’m so annoyed at you right now.”
 
“Tch. Mianhe. Then what is it? Aigoo, I’m sorry, Ssantokki. I was just kidding.” Dara rolled her eyes at him. “Arasso. As long as you’re not hurt then I guess it’s okay. Cheer up, Tokki. I was just trying to lighten up the mood. I didn’t mean to offend you in anyway. And really, I wouldn’t know what to do when Woobin makes a move on you.” Seunghyun lowered his head as Dara looked at him. Just like that her feeling of annoyance towards him vanished.
 
Thud Thud. Thud Thud. Thud Thud. Thud Thud. Thud Thud. Thud Thud. Thud Thud.
 
‘Stop heart, juseyooo? I’m not in the mood to fan girl today.’
 
“Why are you staring at me?” He asked as he shove his food to her. Dara pouted as she chewed down the food.
 
“Nothing.” They continued eating and talked about anything.
 
“Oh. I’ll drive you to work tonight, Tokki.”
 
“Hmm? No need. I’ll just walk back to my apartment and get my car. Thank you though!”
 
“No, Park Sandara. It’s late already.” Seunghyun said in finality. Dara sighed and nodded her head.
 
“Ara, ara. Tsk.” Seunghyun chuckled.
 
 
**
 
 
This is it for now chinguya~! :) ^^ thank you!! 😘❤️ Sorry if there are mistakes. Huhu.