The Two Hearts

Finding Love

It was a Sunday afternoon, Dara was lying on her bed while listening to the radio. She kept replaying that moment when she and Seunghyun were in Ilsan.

 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
“I guess it’s in your blood.”
 
“In our blood? What do you mean?”
 
“You know... Making other people believe in love.”
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
“Aigoo. He gives me butterflies in my stomach.” She heaved a deep sigh. “Why would he say that?” Dara stood up and went to the kitchen and made some coffee.
 
“And the whole day today, he didn’t even bother texting me. Aigoo. Such a confusing young man he is.”
 
Dara went to her living room and decided to watch dramas instead.
 
“Ohhh. I’m Sorry MV by Gummy. Such a good song. OMO~~ That guy is so effin’ hoooot! And the girl. Whoa. She’s really pretty. They match each other! Kyaa~ Why did I just discover this music video? Tsk.” Dara giggled. After the music video she continued scanning the channels. She came across with M Countdown instead.
 
“Omo! Big Bang! KYAAAAA~!” She squealed and giggled like a high school girl. Dara jumped up and down because of the boy group.
 
‘I’m talking to myself. This is not a good sign. Huhu.’ Dara thought and shrugged her shoulders. Maybe she was that bored without Seunghyun around.
 
“KYAAAAAAAAAA T.O.P!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!!” She squealed again when the camera focused on the Big Bang member, T.O.P.
 
DING DONG! DING DONG!
 
“Eh???” Dara stopped fan girling and opened the door. She was surprised that no one was there but there was a box placed on her doorstep. “Huh?” She picked the box up and scanned the hallway but she saw no one.
 
Dara went back inside her apartment and opened the box. She was surprised to see what was in the box there was a note too.
 
“Oh my god. What’s this for?” Dara pulled the package up. It was a red flowing dress. She gasped because the dress was so beautiful and looked so elegant. There was a pair of heels too that match with the dress. She opened the note and read it.
 
 
My Ssantokki, my Sandara.
 
Annyeong~! Maybe you’re wondering what this is for. But tonight will be a special night for me and I want you to be a big part of it. Be ready before 7pm, arasso? I’ll see you later.
 
Kisses,
 
Tabi
 
 
“Oh dear lord. You’ll give me a heart attack Mr. Choi Seunghyun.” She went to her room and got her cellphone. Dara tried calling Seunghyun but he didn’t pick up. “Aigoo!! You’re so stubborn.” She checked the time and it was almost 6pm.
 
‘Okay. I still have time to prepare.’ Dara went to take a bath again first before fitting the dress and it was perfect.
 
“Omo~!” She gasped. It looked like the dress was specially made for her. Dara tried on the heels next and it fits her perfectly as well. She smiled. Dara tried calling Bom but the latter didn’t answer. “Aigoo. I really need you and your magic hands right now, Bommie.” Dara sighed. She blow dried her hair instead and placed a clip on the right side of her hair. She also applied light make up.
 
“Yaaay!” Dara exclaimed. She doesn’t really know how to do make up and her hair. But she pulled it off tonight. “But what’s the event?” She read the note again.
 
“It’s almost 7pm. Wah. I’m getting nervous for no reason and I don’t know if this is something good or not.” Dara said to herself as she tapped her chest. She felt her heart was beating fast.
 
DING DONG! DING DONG!
 
“Aigoo...” She muttered and checked herself on the mirror again. Dara gathered some of her things and ran to the door. When she opened the door, gaped open in surprise. “SEUNGRI?!” Dara jumped and gave him a tight hug.
 
“Aigoo, noona. I missed you so much!!” He said as he hugged her back.
 
“Oh my. When did you got back? Why didn’t you call me? I’ll kill you!” Seungri chuckled.
 
“Noona, you can kill me after this. But we have to get going now or Seunghyun hyung will be the one to kill me.” Dara nodded and chuckled. They made their way to Seungri’s car. “Seungri~ Tell me. What’s the occasion?” She asked nervously. Seungri looked at her and smiled warmly.
 
“Don’t worry, noona. Nothing bad’s going to happen.” Dara nodded and trusted his words.
 
**
 
“We’re here.” Seungri said to Dara, smiling lovingly at her. She managed to smile as well even though she’s nervous.
 
‘What if he found someone he’d love already and it wasn’t me? That’s why this thing is so important to him and he wanted me to support him? What am I gonna do? Or... Please please please pretty please I hope this is about work instead. I hope there’s no other girls. Juseyooooo!!’ Dara kept praying that inside her head.
 
“Noona?” Seungri said, breaking her trance. Dara was surprised that she didn’t notice Seungri had opened her door already and was waiting for her to go out. She smiled faintly.
 
They were in a fancy hotel and Dara was so amused on how classy it was.
 
“What’s up, Seungri?”
 
“Patience, my noona.” Seungri answered and smiled.
 
“You’re making me dangerously nervous. I might faint.” With that, Seungri turned to Dara his smile fading away. As if it was his reflexes, he automatically placed an arm over her shoulders.
 
‘Hyung will kill me if he sees this.’ He thought and swallowed an invisible lump that formed in his throat.
 
“Don’t, noona. Feel better please.” Dara just nodded while Seungri led her to a garden. fell with the sight.
 
“Whoa. This place is magical.” Dara said as she scanned the place. Seungri, himself, was pretty much amazed too.
 
‘He did prepare for this the longest time.’ Seungri thought.
 
There were candles and roses everywhere but there were specific candles also on the path leading to a gazebo. Dara gasped. (I’m sorry. I in describing. Just imagine that the place looked so beautiful. This is located in a garden, right? Roses everywhere. Petals on the floor. The gazebo was elevated, by the way. Kekeke. And it was decorated with lots of lights and flowers too. The usual romantic set up. Kekeke!)
 
“This is where I leave you, noona.” Seungri smiled and kissed Dara’s cheek. “Have fun.” Dara held his hand tightly.
 
“Don’t leave me, please?” Seungri chuckled.
 
“Don’t be nervous, noona and just enjoy the night. I’ll be here.” Seungri said and winked at Dara. He waved her goodbye and went on. Dara gulped.
 
‘I’ll die on the spot.’ She thought. Dara breathed in deeply before walking towards the path. She can the hear music playing. She felt her heart was beating fast again. Dara made her way to the stairs and was surprised to see a very handsome Seunghyun wearing a tuxedo, waiting patiently for her. The moment Dara step foot on the gazebo, Seunghyun felt his heart stopped.
 
‘Focus, Seunghyun. Don’t just launch yourself to her even though she really looks extra beautiful tonight. Oh, those lips... Gah. Focus, focus.’ Seunghyun smiled sweetly at her and Dara did the same. Seunghyun slowly approached her.
 
“Good evening, Sandara. You look so beautiful.” He said as he reached for her hand and kissed it. Dara yelped in surprise but Seunghyun just chuckled.
 
“Ya. You’re scaring the out of me!” She whined. Seunghyun laughed at her.
 
“But why? I told you, this is a special night for me and I want you to be a big part of it.” He smiled. Dara gave him a puzzled look and frowned.
 
“Are you getting married?!” Dara exclaimed. Seunghyun got surprised.
 
“What? No! What are you thinking?!” Seunghyun made a clicking sound with his tongue and didn’t look at Dara.
 
“I’m sorry. I’m ruining everything.” Dara whispered. Seunghyun’s expression relaxed and smiled at her.
 
“No, you didn’t.” He smiled again and Dara smiled back. There were live musicians playing for them. Dara bowed at them. Seunghyun chuckled.
 
“This is so amazing. What’s the event, Tabi?”
 
“You’ll know later.”
 
“Aigoo.” She crossed her arms and Seunghyun grinned at her. He motioned her to take a seat first. There was a table for two set up and Dara sat. Seunghyun sat across her and poured wine to their glasses. “We don’t have other company though?” She asked as she scanned the place. Seunghyun raised a brow at her.
 
“When was the last time you went on a date?” He asked sarcastically.
 
“Excuse me? Well, should I ask you the same question then?” Seunghyun froze. This was his first time actually and Dara didn’t have a single idea that this was a...
 
‘Argh. Hello? Doesn’t she know that this is a ing date? What’s with her? Tsk.’
 
“Sorry.” Dara whispered again. Seunghyun heaved a deep sigh.
 
“No, I’m sorry.” Then he smiled playfully at her. Dara chuckled. “We should stop arguing tonight. We should just enjoy.”
 
“But what are we celebrating though?” Dara eyed him carefully. Seunghyun cleared his throat.
 
“I will finally have a girlfriend.” He said nonchalantly. Dara felt her world stopped.
 
‘Wha-what? He’ll have a girlfriend? How about me? I need to...’ She thought. Seunghyun noticed how her expression became different.
 
“Don’t go, Tokki.” He said as if he had read her mind. “Don’t go. Please?”
 
“I... I will not leave. I’m... I’m happy for you.” Dara said as she smiled faintly. Seunghyun blinked at her.
 
‘HOW COULD SHE BE SO DENSE?’ He thought but still managed to wear a straight face even though he’s getting frustrated.
 
‘What the hell, Sandara. If you are happy for him, please make it clear. Your words are different from your actions.’ Dara did her best to stop herself from crying. She was pinching her hands just so her pain that was welling up inside her be diverted to the pain of her pinches. Seunghyun then chuckled. They changed the topic and talked about anything.
 
A waiter went to them and serve the main course. After that, they also had dessert.
 
“Whoa. That was amazing.” Dara said and Seunghyun nodded.
 
“Did you like the food?”
 
“Are you kidding me? I love it!” Seunghyun laughed. This was his Dara. His Sandara. They had a small chit chat for a while then Seunghyun stood up and approached her.
 
“Will you have this dance with me?” He said as he reached out his hand. Dara smiled and held his hand.
 
“Yes.” She answered. The music changed into a soothing tune and the two of them started swaying to it. Dara’s head was resting on Seunghyun’s chest while the latter had his other arm enveloped to her waist. “This is such a wonderful night, Tabi. I don’t want this to end.” Seunghyun chuckled.
 
“Me too... I’m happy you’re having fun. I am as well, just so you know.”
 
“But... Why are you doing this? It’s killing me, Seunghyun.” He sighed and placed a kiss on her head. She slowly looked up to him.
 
‘Lips lips lips. . Seunghyun, please. FOCUS YOU PIECE OF . FOCUS SEUNGHYUN. FOCUS.’
 
“Because...” He started. Seunghyun was getting nervous and Dara too. “Can you feel my heart? It’s beating so fast. This is what happens every time I see you, Dara. Every time I’m with you...” He smiled. Tears were forming in her eyes and Seunghyun chuckled and kissed it.
 
“Seunghyun...”
 
“Park Sandara... I love you so much. Will you please be my girlfriend?” He finally said. Dara gasped and her hands covered .
 
‘Did I hear him right? Did I hear him right? Did he ask me to be his girlfriend? Did he?! OH MY GOD.’ She started breathing faster.
 
“Are you okay?” He asked and Dara nodded her head. Seunghyun chuckled. “If you’re not ready to be my girlfriend... It’s... It’s okay, Tokki. I’ll wai-”
 
“Yes, Seunghyun. I’ll be your girlfriend. I love you too!” She exclaimed and cried. Seunghyun blinked a few times. After a few seconds, her words finally sinked in him and he grabbed Dara and enveloped her in a hug.
 
“I love you so much. I love you, Sandara. I love you, Tokki. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Seunghyun whispered to her. Dara looked up to him and smiled sweetly.
 
“I love you more, Seunghyun. I love you, Tabi.” She smiled. And with this, Seunghyun couldn’t help himself anymore and kissed her.
 
“I love you.” He said in between the kiss. Then he kissed her nose. “I love you.” Dara giggled. He kissed her left cheek. “I love you.” He kissed her right cheek. “I love you.” He kissed her chin. “I love you.” He kissed her forehead. “I love you.” Then he kissed her lips again. “I love you...”
 
“I love you.”
 
 
**
 
 
HELLO!! Hahaha jeez sorry guys. I tried my best to make this a very romantic chapter. I hope I didn’t disappoint anyone.
 
Saranghae!! :*  <333